What have gotten into you So Eun?

Marrying You Was A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***********************************************************

You didn’t know what to say..he was right, you wanted love but not any ones love just his love.

Before you could say anything Jaejoong’s phone rang...He picked it up and as expected it was Boa, she wanted to see him.

He glance at you who was now holding onto your ankle in pain. He didn’t want to leave, but he wanted you to tell him the truth.

“I’ll be right there” said Jaejoong talking to boa.
“Go someone needs you..” you said trying to hide the disappointment.

“If you want me to stay then you can say, I won’t take it as you love me but if you want me to stay then just say it and I’ll stay.” Said Jaejoong looking at you hoping that you would tell him to stay.

“Go..she needs you more then I do..” you said acting as cold as you can

Jaejoong slowly walked to the door while hoping that you would regret and tell him to stay.

*Come on So Eun tell me to stay an I’ll stay...* thought Jaejoong as he slowly walked out of the room.
As much as you wanted to tell him to stay, you knew that he didn’t belong to you, you didn’t deserve his love. You were hurt but you tried to hide it.

Disappointedly Jaejoong walked out of the house still worried about your bleeding knee and swollen ankle.
You tried your best to get back onto the bed and tried to cry yourself to sleep again.

The wound on your knee and the swollen ankle cause you to have a fever, you tried to get some medicine that was placed in your nightstand but you were so cold and shaky that you dropped the whole bottle on the floor.

Tablets fell everywhere on the floor but you could even get up to even grab one for yourself. Tiredly you fell back down and fell asleep.

Around 4am in the morning you heard Gravels moving as a car parked in the driveway, you knew who it was but you just ignored it and went back to sleep.

By morning you tried your best to wake up but your eyes wouldn’t open and so you fainted on your bed.

Jaejoong who walked past your room in the morning thought that you were still angry with him so you didn’t came out of your room. He knocked on your door once but you didn’t answer so Jaejoong just let himself in.

"So Eun---“ Jaejoong was cut off to see the state of your room, the tablets spilt on the floor and you tightly wrapped up in a blanket with sweats on your forehead.
Jaejoong ran over to you to see that your body was heated up
"So Eun...answer me are you okay?” asked Jaejoong in a worried tone as he shook you a little.

Without losing a second Jaejoong ran to the bathroom and wet a towel with cold water, he ran back to your room and carefully place it on your forehead.

“Why are you always stubborn, always make me worried about you...even when I said that I will never care for you” said Jaejoong as he held your hand tightly in his.

Jaejoong stayed with you the whole night looking after you and making sure that your fever was decreasing, he slept on the side of your bed while holding onto to your hand tightly, afraid that you would wake up and leave him again.

When morning came you slowly woke up with a headache , without knowing you tried to stand up but cause of your swollen ankle you let out a small yelp of pain. Jaejoong woke up as soon as he heard your cried.

“argh..” you cried as the pain once again shot through your leg.

"So Eun...you’re awake how are you feeling?” asked Jaejoong forgetting about all the promise that he made to himself.

“Why are you here?” you asked coldly.

“ answer my question...” said Jaejoong calmly.


“You don’t need to care...If you respect me then please leave...I can’t move on with you here please leave...”you said trying hard to not cry in front of him again.

“Just tell me how you’re feeling then I will leave you alone...” said Jaejoong trying to remain calm with everything you said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter