Waking Up

Marrying You Was A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope you guys liked it

Please Comment <(^_^<)

***********************************************************

Its been three days since you have slept, it took you a while to recover enough strength to wake up but that wasn’t enough to change the pale colour on your face.

Jaejoong waited for you to wake up patiently he constantly feel his heart aches when you twitch a little on the bed but you didn’t wake up.

It hurts him more to see how many blood fusions you had to go through.

He felt angry at himself and pity, he admit that maybe fate has destine him to have feelings for you but he felt as though he has owe his girlfriend more.

*You finally woke up*

‘ah...huh” you shuttered, finding it difficult to wake up and sit up properly.

You were about to attempt to sit up again when you felt a tight grip on your hand.

You turned to see Jaejoong holding your hand tightly as he slept on the chair. You slowly reached out your hand to caress his face.

“If only you took care of me like this before...then I wouldn’t of got into this mess...” you said trying to hold back the tears that you don’t want to show Jaejoong anymore.

You felt an ache in your heart, you knew that deep down Jaejoong doesn’t belong to you and that his present would only scar you more than mending the pieces of your heart

..:: Hey guys sorry about cutting into the story at this point but I thought I’d share this quote that I had made for myself...Hope you like it ::.. <(^_^<)

.: People says that time can mend the pieces of your heart but can we really do it... forgetting the past is a hard enough thing to do already and now mending the pieces of my heart....what will happen after I mend the pieces of my heart would it still be the same? Or would I suffer more cause your present is no longer next to me.

Even though your presents make me suffer more but not being able to see you would kill me much faster. Have you ever know that I could only look at you when you walk away from me, watching your back view disappearing in the distance is a type of happiness for me cause I can never see you walking towards me.

If that day ever happen, then why would I ever need to mend the pieces of my heart...Just promise me that when you do walk towards me and realise my presents just promise me that you won’t ever leave me again cause once is more than enough to shatter my heart.

I don’t want to collect the pieces of my heart anymore...

*back to the story*

You realise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter