"Huh? Infinite is a SYMBOL!"

"All must be INSPIRITS?!!"
Manager’s POV
     Beaming, we headed to the girls after cleared our throats.
     “Hello, my name is Han Hyo Nam. This is my friend, Kang Tae Hee.” I handed my name card to the girl who wore the cap. Nevertheless, her friend took the card and read the information on the card.
     “I’m Lee JiEun and she’s Park Soon Jae.” JiEun introduced herself. Soon Jae bowed a little and continued folding a paper. ‘So, she has a manner towards someone older than her.’
     “By the way, you’re INFINITE’s manager, don’t you?” JiEun asked politely. I nodded my head as a sign that she guessed was true. I turned my head to Soon Jae but she seemed not involved in our conservation. She got up unexpectedly and rush to run after a balloon. On the other side, there was a kid who cried at the top of her voice and her mother comforted the kid tolerantly.
     “I’m sorry. She doesn’t talk too much to a stranger. Some people call her as ice princess, but once you make out with her, she is different.” All of sudden, JiEun made clear about Soon Jae to me.
     “What do you think about INFINITE?” I asked intentionally. Tae Hee took his camera and recorded the conservation.
     “Well, they’re really astonished me with their synchronous dance!” She kept chattering uncontrollably before Soon Jae stumbled to us after handing the kid’s balloon.
     “What do you know about INFINITE, Soon Jae-sshi?” She rose up her head and searched for my eyes even though I still incapable to see her face. The ray of the sun made my eyes a bit dazzled.
     “Huh? That’s one of the symbol I learned in Mathematics. Infinite means endless.” She drawled confidently. I frowned with her answered. JiEun and Tae Hee giggled at the other side. ‘Doesn’t she know anything about INFINITE? INFINITE is a group of idol who get more attention from the citizens’.
     I was about to clarify about INFINITE but my phone rang noisily. ‘Mr. President’   
     “I’ll come as soon as possible.” I hang up quickly and scrambled to the girls and my friend. I have a lot of thing to ask the girls, so I asked for their phone numbers. JiEun seized the origami made by Soon Jae quickly and write the number. Thankfully, JiEun understood me well. She even wrote for Soon Jae’s.
     “Soon Jae didn’t like to know about KPOP. She absolutely disliked them. If something bothered you, just ask me.” She winked at us before bid goodbye.
 
 
= = = = = = = = = = = =
 
Hoya’s POV
(Practice room)           
            “Guys, we start it over.” Sunggyu ordered us without exhausted. The other members including me looked like weary but, our leader still energetic. We kept dancing the same part until we got similar.
 
One hour later,
            “Yerobun, hold on. Take your meal first.” Our manager, Hyo Nam-hyung came in while hold some black bag. I was pretty sure, it was our meal since we recognize with the black bag. There was a day, when the manager tried to cheat on us. He changed the bag into different color but exactly the same type. Unfortunately, we were astute one, so he entirely failed.
            “Manager-hyung, today’s menu is the same, right?” Sungjong grumbled beside me. ‘Ah, this maknae.’  The manager left us to have our meal peacefully without disturbance.
            “Gyu-hyung,” his mouth was full with food but Dongwoo broke the silent between us. Sunggyu’s eyebrows furrowed but he still munching the vegetable.
            “Your eyes become smaller when you furrowed, hyung.” Sungyeol teased our leader. I could not hold my laughter as a result, it burst stridently. Same goes with the members. We loved to mock our leader and made him angry because he is the person who owned the weakest heart. He could not hold his anger for a long time so, he would easily forgive us.
            “Hyung, it’s true. I wholly agree with Sungyeol.” Woohyun added up.
            “Did we well-known in Korea?” Dongwoo asked in curiosity.
            “Yes,” Sunggyu answered assertively.
            “Dongwoo-hyung, it has been 2 years.” Myungsoo said while tucked in his food.
            “Hyung, if there’s a person who never knows anything about us, what we’re going to do?” I spurt out the silly question. The six pair of eyes looked at me. I completely lost for word when they stared at me without saying anything.
            “What? It was just a silly question. How he/she never recognize us? We’re idol.” I smiled benevolently. At the corner of my eyes, I saw Sunggyu’s face turned cloudy. I felt the awkward situation now. I never thought my ridiculous question make everyone stop talking.
            “Is there any possibility for the citizen not knows about our existence as idol?” Woohyun sniggered before gorged his meal gleefully. I glanced to the leader, he stunned.
             ‘Exactly stunned. But, why?’
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

a/n : I want to double update. but, I've a fight with my brother and I lost.!

       : don't forget to leave your comment! <3