PLAN.

"All must be INSPIRITS?!!"
Woohyun’s POV
            “Hyung, let’s make some plan.” I whispered to Sunggyu-hyung quietly. I do not know whether Sunggyu-hyung listened to me or not. The surrounding was totally dark. ‘He might be sleeping, it’s already late.’
            “What plans you’re talking about?” His unexpected replied, making me held tightly my chest.
            “Make her to reveal herself. What do you think?”
            “How?”
            “Let’s get the members up.” I pulled him roughly as he extended his hand for me to help him.
            “It’s hurt, dude!” He groaned before swiftly sneaked into the third room. I edged into Sungjong’s and incessantly sprinkled him some water using my water gun.
            “Yah, stop it. I get up now.” He yelled.
            “We waited you at the living room. Don’t fall asleep again.” I warned him because he looked sleepy. He stood up, bringing along his bear to the living room.
 
(At the same time)
Sunggyu’s POV
            The snore made by Sungyeol could be heard clearly as I staggered into Myungsoo’s. ‘How can Myungsoo stand with the noise?’ I quickly tapped both of them. The heavy sleeper, Myungsoo was not moving at all. I sighed.
            “Hyung, why?” The choding asked me as soon as he recognized me.
            “We have a sudden meeting at the living room. Get him up!” I pointed to Myungsoo. He smiled with the sign ‘OK’
            “I relied on you.” With that, I went to living room. My eyes caught some figures with sleepy eyes already gathered there. Sungyeol and Myungsoo stomped to the living room right after I sat.
 
Sungjong’s POV
            “Hyung, tell us.” I blurted out absentmindedly.
            “We are going to make the girl to expose herself.” Woohyun-hyung answered my question with a smirk. The members got interested with the reply.
            “Here, let’s have a drink before he tell you the full details about the plan.” Sunggyu-hyung came with a bottle of drink. We quaffed without saying a word.
            “Allow me to proceed with the detail.” He said after the members could open their eyes as big as possible. The hyungs moved forward as he started with the detail.
            “So, we ....................................,”
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Soon Jae’s POV
            I look my reflection in the mirror. Oh, my cap! I grasp the cap and put it on my head. My hair is getting long! Not believe it? A boyish girl was kept her hair long just like the ordinary girl? It is my father’s desire since I was a child.
 
*Flash back
 
“My dearest daughter,” My father called my name while ruffled my hair softly.
“Why, father?” I kept playing with my doll, straightening its hair ad infinitum.
“Promise me one thing.” He raised my head up making me looked at his sad eyes.
“What?”
“If anything happens to me which make you to live alone, don’t ever you cut your hair into short.”
“My hair will get longer day by day. What will I do if the long hair troubling me?”
“Just cut it off until you’re comfortable with it. Arasso?”
“Ara. I promise you.”
 
*End flash back
 
            Because of my stubborn, I left him behind. I ran away from home and went to Japan alone. I was so lucky to have a responsible father like him. He didn’t neglect me for a second. My allowance is increasing as the time still moving until now. Because, he loves me so much!
 
*Flash back
 
My dearest daughter, once you read this letter, it means I already left you. I forgave you for everything you had done. You’re my only child, my precious treasure in the world. Even though I know your dream is to be a successful pharmacologist, I never stop hoping, you’ll take over the company I left. I believe in you. But, it’s fine if you are reluctant. Just, please make sure, the company is always in a good state. The reason why your mum forced the doctor to save you is she was suffering from cancer, stage 3. I never know about it until she told me the truth. I’m sorry for marrying someone who unable to give you her love exactly the same with your mother. I love you forever. Same goes with your mother. Here, the last thing she had left for you. Always keep it near to your heart, so you can feel our love for you is always growing.
Your irresponsible father,
Park Min Ho
*End flash back
 
            'Father, I’m sincerely sorry for what I had done'.
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = =
WED, 120201, 01:56 P.M.
           
I opened the door at a snail's pace. My eyes widened. ‘Why did these scattered shoes still here? Did they wear all these shoes in a day???’ I hurriedly arranged the shoes back to the rack.
            I paced to the living room. Guess what? The wrappers of unhealthy food and contains were everywhere; under the sofa as well as the table. Same goes to the tins of beer. What they did last night? Held a party?? I took the broom and mop to clear the place patiently.
            Then, before I could continue with other chores, I sense an unpleasant smell from the kitchen. Oh no!!! They seemed having a party! Definitely! The sink was full with plates, bowls, glasses, and many more. I do not have enough time to gush everything clearly.
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = 
FRI, 120203, 02:15 P.M.
             
I had done with the laundry. ‘Heading to the rooms!’ As the Maknae & Eldest’s is the cleanest room, I just need to tidy up their sheets and blanket. Finish with the second and third room, I went to the washroom.
            ‘There’s no anything wrong for today. The kitchen, the living room, the washroom were in the good state.  However, once I slunk into Grandfather & Greasy’s, I was so surprised with the strewn books! Not in a good condition at all!
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = =
MON, 120206, 12:06 P.M.
 
            “What is this?” I asked myself. By the way, who is going to answer me? I’m all alone here!
            “Ahhhh!!! Why the dung was here and there?!!!!!” I shouted in irritation because I fortuitously stepped on them.
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = =
 
Sungjong’s POV
 
            Now, I’m worried about the girl. How can she stand with all the plans? We had failed with the plans! We tried hardly to torture the girl, so she would wait for us at the apartment and burst out. However, she didn’t show herself at all. Every time we did our plan, she still collect the dirty clothes, leaving them in the laundry room as usual. The refrigerator occupied with healthy food, as well as the bathroom always smelled nice.
            The important, she even prepared the appetizing dinner for us. First day of our plan, she made us kimchi, tteokbokki, jajangmyun as well as makchang. Next, we were served with gobchang, chukumi, kimbap and samgetang. And today, we were having the best dinner ever! She cook us Kalguksu, sannakji, gyeran-ppang, the most I like is bulgogi! I have to admit, I had fallen in love with her cook.
           
*Flash back
 
“Hyung, what if, we failed?”
“Don’t stop until we succeed!”
“If, we are failed, we’ve to meet her and seek for forgiveness.”
“Okay, deal. For the last plan, let’s ………..”
 
*End flash back
 
            I hope, I’ll able to meet the girl for the last plan.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = =

 

a/n : there are so many POV. :P

please, look at the word that i had highlighted. then, you'll understand the storyline.

i hope you can understand. if there's anything wrong, feel free to PM me. i'm waiting!

leave your comment.