"Miss, You're Hired!"

"All must be INSPIRITS?!!"
Mr. President’s POV
       I drove to a my friend’s agency for hiring a maid to clean up INFINITE’s dorm as Hyo Nam already leave for his break last week. I went to INFINITE’s apartment before I came here. I was shocked with their dorm’s condition. What can I said, their place was similar to a 'LIVING HELL'. Maybe, it worst than it.
         “Mr. Han, our manager is waiting for you,” The receptionist alarmed me to the reality and pointed her finger to one big office room. Once I entered the room, the atmosphere became really friendly. The man with a tuxedo approached me and invited me to sit.
          “What bring you here today, Han Seuk Ma?” The one and only person who loved to call my full name; Yoon Ho Tae, my closest friend.
         “I’m looking for a maid. For the kids.” I told him the truth.
         “What are the criteria of the maid you look for?"
          “She can cook and do the laundry. She can clean up the mess. If possible, she has her own place to stay.” Ho Tae nodded slightly.
          “Okay, I’ll inform you as soon as possible when the maid is ‘found’.” I giggled joyfully with his jokes.

          “So, I’ll go now. Hand the maid my numbers. I need to have a talk with the maid.” I bid him goodbye and paced out from the place.

= = = = = = = = = = = = =

 
Soon Jae’s POV
     We entered the agency’s office and JiEun asked respectfully to the receptionist. I saw her name on the tag, ‘Yoon Hana’. She told me to fill the form and sent it once I had done.
     I was finished filling the form, when out of blue, Hana told me clearly to go into the manager’s room. I wondered why, but keep my expressionless reaction plastered on my face.
     JiEun took my cap and she wore on her head. She grinned merrily for the triumph. I gritted my teeth before Hana gestured her hand to the room.

 
     “Give me your form.” The manager’s voice pounce my eardrum. ‘The Manager : Yoon Ho Tae,’ I mouthed absentmindedly.

     “What are your abilities?”
     “Well, I can cook. Wash the dishes without complaining. Do the laundry myself. And, clean up. I also own a house.” I bragged confidently.

     “Cook? Wash? Clean up? Do the laundry on your own? Are you sure? And, are you a girl?” My eyes widened. JiEun suddenly stepped into the room. She looked very angry. From her anger, I can guess she already knew.

     “My friend is absolutely a girl. You don’t have the right to judge her with her clothes and hair.” She growled in disappointment.

     “Without any doubt, she is a girl, satisfied?” The manager replied in annoyance and glanced to JiEun a little.

     “My friend was looking for a maid just like you. He’ll be honor if you can call him yourself. This is the number.” I bowed to him and dragged JiEun outside to leave the agency. I took out my phone and started to dial the number.
     “Hello, may I talk to Mr. Han?” I greeted the owner.
     “I’m here.”

     “I’m Park Soon Jae. I went to the agency and they told me you were looking for a maid. Mr. Yoon gave away your number to me.”
     “Miss, you’re hired!” The phone slipped from my hand unnoticeable. JiEun was shattering at full volume. I was too SHOCKED!!

Mr. President’s POV.
     As I opened up my laptop to finish my work, I got a phone call. Without looking at the ID, I talked to the person.
     “Hello, may I talk to Mr. Han?” she asked civilly.
     “I’m here.”

     “I’m Park Soon Jae. I went to the agency and they told me you were looking for a maid. Mr. Yoon gave away your number to me.” My eyebrows furrowed. ‘Park Soon Jae, the girl in the recording, the one who never knows anything about INFINITE. Should I hire her?’
     “Miss, you’re hired!” I heard the dolphin screaming from the girl’s place. Also, the sound of a phone broke into a piece.

= = = = = = = = = =
Sungjong’s POV
     Manager Tae Hee drive us to our house after we had done film the Samsung CF. Sunggyu-hyung is rapping in Myungsoo’s solo song as we enter the car. He always practise the part until he got a cough. I was clutching my stomach, thinking that I never saw the leader act like that.

 
     “Okay, we’re home!” Dongwoo hopped out from the car. We trudge into our dorm. The MESSY dorm ever! I am not a cleanest member among the other hyungs. But, I really can’t stand with our place. Actually, we don’t have enough time to clean our dorm. But, it is the WORST! The dorm turns to disaster right after Hyo Nam-hyung leave for his break. For 2 months.
 
     The President had promised me to hire a maid to clean up our dorm, but our dorm still in the same condition. No one do the laundries, washes the dishes, sweep the dust and many more. 
The bathroom creates the disgusted smell and the kitchen lacks of nutritious food. I always hope for the promise comes true until the maid is hired.

 

leave your comment. :))