MEET.

"All must be INSPIRITS?!!"

 

Jane’s POV
            I was sitting here for the past 1 hour. But, where’s she? Soon Jae never broke her promise before. Suddenly, someone tapped my head gently.
            “Kaja,” She took my luggage and walked away. I was frowned.
            “Jane, follow me.” She barked while dragged me to the entrance.
            “I don’t understand what you’re saying.” I stammered under my breath. We flagged a cab to go to Soon Jae’s. We were not having any conservation as I thought, she was very worn out. After what seemed like an eternity, we reached the most panoramic and serene place, the place I thought the calmness one.
            “Do you hungry?” I shook my head. We climbed the stairs without hurry.
            “What you’re doing before you came and fetched me at the airport?”
            “I’m working. Go sleeping. I’ll be your tour guide tomorrow.” She patted the pillow before threw me to the mattress, forcing me to sleep right away.
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = =
 
Soon Jae’s POV
            “Why???” The ‘drunk’ Jane pushed me away every time I tried to stand her up. I made a promise to be her tour guide last night. For the whole day, we went to every nice place here.
            First, she insisted me to bring her to Gyeongbokgung, Namsan Tower, and Lotte World. We had a fun day. Next, we strolled at Banpo Moonlight Rainbow. I had been here before. Nevertheless, because of her, I dragged her there. I wanted her to saw herself the beautiful Korea at night. She was so amazed with the scenery.
            After that, we had a drink at a stall. I warned her to have only a bottle of soju, but she was reluctant. Now, she was DRUNK!!! She could not handle anything once she had drunk. She might be hitting me anytime. And, the most important, she loves to throw up at me every time we had a drink!!
            “Why don’t you tell me everything’s happen to you? Why did you just keep your secret? Why, why???” She blurt out.
            “Keep your hand away from me, Soon Jae!” She slapped my hand for several times, avoiding me to help her. She tottered in front of me. As a friend, I’m not leaving her. I followed her behind. She kept asking the pedestrian if she encountered them. My job was, seeking for forgiveness on her behalf every time accidentally bumped into them.
            We were home when the clock exactly showed us number 4. I was tired. After exchange Jane’s clothes into the clean one and clear her vomit in front the door, I threw myself to the bed.
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = =
 
Dongwoo’s POV
            Hoya constantly tapped my . He even sprayed me some water to wake me up. Ahh, I forgot, the plan! No wonder he wanted me to get up. I looked at the clock. 02:30 A.M.
            “Hoya, it is still early. Why don’t we do it before we went to the practice?” I blinked for several times because my vision was still blurry.
            “Dongwoo-hyung, the members are waiting for us. Come!” He replied before stepped out from our room. I dashed to the kitchen as my job was there together with Sungjong. Last night, we had divided our task into 4 groups.
            “Hyung, are you sleepy?” Sungjong asked me, pretending he did not saw my eyes getting red.
             “Stop asking, I want to finish our task, as soon as possible.”
 
One hour ago,
            “Guys, are you done? I’m going to check your places.” Woohyun screamed while heading the laundry room. Then, he went to kitchen as well as our rooms. He was satisfied with our chores.
            “Okay, everyone can sleep now. Thank you for giving me your cooperation.” He bowed.
            “I hope it will be the best plan.” I said under my breath.
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Soon Jae's POV           
            I’m very sleepy! But, today I have to go to the apartment. Can I take an emergency leave for today? No! If I don’t have to work, Jane will force me to hang out with her. All of a sudden,
            “Soon Jae, let’s go with me to Myeong-dong. There so many cosmetics and nice clothes. You will accompany me right?” She showed me her aegyo but it did not work on me. The only aegyo I would be fallen was JiEun’s.
            “No. I won’t go.” I objected her word.
            “But, I don’t know how to speak in Korean. The sellers might cheat on me if they notice I am a foreigner. Pleaseeee.” Look, she insisted me again!
            “Okay then.” For the second time, I lost! 
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
 
Myungsoo’s POV
            I don’t know whether what we had done to her was the best things or not. Sometimes, I feel guilty. Of course, she is a patient girl, not even show herself; bursting out at us. I sip my coffee a bit.
            “Hello, kids!” The president stumbled into our practice room when we had a rest for a while.
            “About the girl. She is doing well, right?”
            “Yes!” My members excluding me answered the question in unison.
            “I hope, there is no anything wrong. I had told her, if she has something to complain, just called me.”
            “She…didn’t call you, isn’t she?” I asked softly. He shook his head.
            “I have something to do. See you again.” We bowed at him. The members stunned.
 
            ‘By the way, we are not too much, right?’
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
MON, 120213, 12:54 P.M.
 
Soon Jae’s POV      
            My feet drag me to the apartment even if I refuse to go there. I’m tired! But I’ve to be strong! I wish today’s chores are not difficult just like before. I had a dream. The dream is about the apartment change into a BIG mess than previous one. What a bad dream, right?
            I unlock the door. My eyes widen.
            “OH NO! Why the dream comes true????” I sighed in frustration.
            Can guess what happen? Well, the apartment is in BIG chaos now!
 
 
           
 
 
 
(again cleaning process. XD)
 
06:47 P.M.
            It’s already late for me to cook their dinner. I use all my energy to clear the muddle and I had done! I lie on the couch. My back is hurt poorly. Let me sleep for a while. The dinner, I will prepare it soon. ‘Take 5’  
           
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Myungsoo’s POV
09:17 P.M. 
           “L, open the door using your key.” Sunggyu-hyung commanded me. I pushed the door. I frowned. ‘Wait, why the light is switch on?’ I hurriedly stepped into our dorm. At the corner of my eyes, I saw a girl who slept on the couch peacefully. I tiptoed to her after gave the members to quiet, not making a noise. ‘Oh, she’s the pyjama girl!’ She is beautiful while sleeping. ‘I praise her? Ah, my heart beats faster.’
            “Waaa, she is pretty than me.” Sungjong shouted, making her to move a bit. Woohyun immediately closed Sungjong’s mouth.
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
 
Soon Jae’s POV
            I moved a little. My vision was still fuzzy. I did not notice there were 7 guys who looked at me enthusiastically. I lifted up my head to see the surrounding.
            “Where am I?” I murmured gently.
            “Ah, I dream about there are 7 guys appear in front of me.”
            “09:48, it’s still early. Where is Jane?” I fumbled to the right. But, I can’t touch anything.
            “Why my back hurts?” I keep asking to no one. I closed my eyes to understand everything before I realized something. I’m not home yet!
            My eyes flew open and the cold face on the man who standing the nearest to me merged into my blurry vision. I gulped my saliva before stood up opposite the man. He was close to me until I could smell his cologne. ‘His perfume is nice.’
            “I’m sorry for sleeping here. Do you having your dinner yet?” I asked, breaking the uncomfortable situation between me and the owners.
            “Do you want to cook?” The man with small eyes asked back.
            “We want to change our clothes. Once you’re done, call us,” The man did his aegyo before winked at me. ‘They’re strange.’
            After they had finished their dinner, I quickly washed the dishes as I want to go home as soon as possible. They were chatting at the living room when I was about to paced out from the apartment.
            Ahha, I have something to say!
           “By the way, this is first time I saw 8 guys living under the same roof without having a fight. You must be close to each other. Oh, where is the one? You supposed to be 8, right?” I waited for their respond but they seemed lost for words. So, I decided to left after bowing them.
 

 

a/n : how? you like it?

leave your comment. :))