BACK.

"All must be INSPIRITS?!!"
WED, 120229.
 
Soon Jae’s POV
            As usual, I went to the apartment, after I had a leave for two days to Jeju Island with Jane. I sent off Jane at the airport together with JiEun. She hugged me firmly, making me to feel guilty towards her. I had many secrets which I never told her, not even one! Especially about her favorite group, INFINITE.
            “Don’t dare to forget me!” She warned me vehemently.
            “Ara!”
            “JiEun, it’s really nice to meet you. Hope we can be a good friend. Please look after Soon Jae. I rely on you.” JiEun smiled munificently and we bid a good bye to Jane.
            Now, I stood in front INFINITE’s apartment. I did not know whether they were here or not. Nevertheless, they supposed to be here. Perhaps, they slept right now or having a chat to each other or else they were busy making the mess for me to clear it.
              I gradually opened the door. ‘They were watching the television.’ I walked into the apartment calmly.
            “Hyungs” I approached them with my pokerface.
            They looked surprised with my sudden appearance.
            “NOONAAAAAA!!” They welcomed me with a big hug. ‘I hate any skin ship with men!’
            “Why you act like this?”
            “We thought you’re really left us behind.” Dongwoo pull my wrist, forcing me to sit down beside Myungsoo. It felt, awkward! The Myung make my heart beating hysterically.
            “Well, it was true. You read my note, right?”
            “So, did you drop by here?”
            “Huh? What do you mean?”
            “You’re not working with Woolliment Entertainment anymore, don’t you?”
            “The note you left, ‘Guys, sorry. I’m leaving’.”
            “Ahh, that’s one. The ink was stuck. I hadn’t finish with my sentence. You’re completely misunderstanding.” I laughed with their expression. Okay, it was my first time, laughing with the strangers. ‘This is a good started. May this relationship will last longer.’
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
THURS, 120301
            “Stop it! Let me do that. You’re not supposed to do the chores.” I nagged at them irritably. They lent their hands to help me. They not helping me, but they disallowed me to do my job.
            “It’s okay, Jae-noona. We have nothing to do today.”
            “But,”
            “No buts, or I’ll do something to close your mouth.” Again, the MyungMyung made me annoying with him!
            I just could sit on the couch, seeing they did my work. They not allowed me to do anything except supervising and cooking. They told me, they missed my cook eccentrically during their time at Japan. ‘What a joke!’
            “Noona, do you how to cook haejangguk?” Sungjong asked me when I headed to the kitchen.
            “Molla.”
            “Then, please cook a delicious lunch for us.”
            “Ara. Go now. You’re disturbing me.”
            I did not notice the presence of Myungsoo before I turned back. ‘He is shirtless!’ I pretended to cough, making him look at me.
            “What? Have you done observing my body?” he asked me coldly.
            “Tch, observe? You’re not tough plus you not own the chocolate abs. So, please put your shirt on! Don’t be too proud about your skinny body.” I replied, sticking out my tongue before pushing him to move out from the kitchen. ‘This is unmoral Soon Jae. Am I sick?’ I never acted like this particularly in front of a man. ‘Why the old Soon Jae had come back? MyungMyung, what you’re done to me?’  
            “You’re the cutest girl when you act like that.” He pinched both my cheek before hobbled out from the place. I gritted my teeth while held my chest. ‘My heart!’
 
= = = = = = = = = = = =
SUN, 120304
 
No One’s POV
            “So, did you decide it yet?” Woohyun asked Soon Jae who was sitting opposite him. She looked clueless.
            “Living with us. We had asked our president, he said, it was depends on you. One thing, don’t create any controversy.”
            “Noona, let spend your time here. Besides, I want to know more about you.”
            “Yes, every time we feel hungry you can cook for us.”
            “I never had the experience living with a sister.”
            “Just let she makes the decision without influence by your excuses, guys.” Sunggyu spoke out to prevent a fight. Soon Jae glared to Myungsoo, waiting for his suggestion.
            “What?” He raised his eyebrows while sipped the sup.
            “You’re the only one who did not talk during our conservation with her, Myungsoo, pabo!” Sungyeol tapped his dongsaeng’s head. He groaned a bit.
            “It’s up to you. But, once you refused, you’ll regret it.”
            “Regret, why?”
            “Among the fans, you’re the one who get the opportunity to live with us. Furthermore, you’ve a lot of time to get closer with the 7 nice-looking guys. Especially with me, the visual of INFINITE.” He bragged.
            “Don’t be too proud of yourself, MyungMyung! I’m not the fan of yours!” She snarled at him, making the members looked at me oddly.
            “MyungMyung?” They asked in unison.
            “The nickname is only for Myungsoo.” She sputtered, staring to the food, without raising her head. The members burst out their laughter loudly.
            “You’re cute, noona.” They ruffled her wavy hair and pinched her cheeks continuously.
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = =
MON, 120305
 
Myungsoo’s POV
            “Ah, I totally forgot to ask you about the other member, where’s he?” She asked, not pointing to anyone to answer it.
            “We’re not 8 members. INFINITE only has 7 members.” Sunggyu-hyung grabbed my chin, lifting my head up. I merely glared at Sunggyu-hyung because of his action.
            “Oh, I’m sorry.” ‘Wait, she’s not blushing like the other girls??’
            I saw her standing up, tramping to the kitchen. I followed her at the back.
            “What the meaning of LSJ?” She turned, looking at me with irritation.
            “Do you find my necklace?” She asked me back eagerly.
            “Tell me the real meaning behind the LSJ. I found it. I’m one of the owner of Choding & Visual.”
            “You must be the visual.”
            “Now, you admit it.”
            “Admit?”
            “I’m the visual. Choding is referred to Sungyeol-hyung. He always acts like an elementary kid. Yadong is the couple nickname of Hoya-hyung and Dongwoo-hyung. They’re suitable to each other. Grandfather is Sunggyu-hyung because we often call him as grandpa. Greasy is Woohyun-hyung, he loves to do his aegyo to our fan. He’s our heart maker. As you know, Maknae is Sungjong, while Eldest is Hyo Nam-hyung, our manager. He left for break.” I explained to her clearly. She seemed to analyze all the information that I gave.
            “Thanks for the explanation but I don’t want to know.”
            “Before, you said, you’re all ears if someone told you about us. So, I felt a little responsible to explain at you. Now, tell me about the necklace or you won’t get it back.” I tried to threaten her. But, she was not afraid.
            “LSJ is my late mother’s name. Lee San Jee. The necklace is belonged to her. I have a bracelet which crave ‘PSJ’ on it. It was missing, somewhere. Do I have to tell you about my bracelet? Ignore it. Can you hand me my necklace?” She asked politely.  
            “I forgot where I put it. I’ll give you once I found the necklace.” I stood closer to her, making she fully astounded.

 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =