LEAVE.

"All must be INSPIRITS?!!"
Soon Jae’s POV
            I’m not deaf. So, it’s mean, I heard them clearly. Oh, WHATTT?? They are INFINITE?? It’s doesn’t make a sense for me. What should I do? Screaming? Tch, I’m not interested, but should I pretend?
            “So, you’re INFINITE.” Huh? ‘Soon Jae, what are you saying?’
            I continue eating without looking at them. They must be upset with my expression. But, who cares? At first, I was really stunned because I never wanted to interfere about INFINITE. I merely asked them because of Jane. So, that’s what the condition mean. I’m not going to tell anyone about them. Why should I?
           “Why you stop eating?” I asked
           “You don’t want to know more about INFINITE?” Sunggyu-hyung wondered.
           “Do I have to know more?”
           “You supposed to ask us anything!” Sungjong blurt out.
           “To be honest, I hate to mess about anyone. I’m not asking. Feel free to tell me. I’m all ears.”
           “You like KPOP?” I shook.
           “What do you know about INFINITE?”
           “Huh? Infinite is the symbols I had learned in Mathematics. Infinite means no limit.”
           “Did someone have asked you about INFINITE before?”
           “Yes. At the playground.”
           “So, you’re that girl. No wonder your answer exactly the same with the girl.” I glanced to Myungsoo as I heard his mumble. The 7 guys asked me nonstop until I finished washing the dishes.
           “I’ve to go home.” I exclaimed at them. I felt bothersome with the questions.
           “Okay, this is the last one.”
           “What?”
           “Come living with us. Can’t you?” I grabbed my bag on the sofa, ignoring the question.
           “Let me think.” I shuffled out from the dorm.
 
= = = = = = = = = = =
 
Woohyun’s POV
            6 pair of eyes stared at me. ‘Am I doing wrong?’
            “What do you mean with ‘come living with us’?” Sunggyu mimicked me.
            “Well, we can make her becoming our fan!” I uttered confidently.
            “But, not living with us!” Hoya stormed.
            “Yeah, I know that! If she lives with us, she doesn’t have to waste her time to come here, cleaning our apartment. This is what I call as method of apologizing.”
            “So, cleaning, cooking, and washing for us. At the same time, we’ll turn her to become our fan. A BIG fan.” Myungsoo summarized my plan.
            “Do we able to do so, hyung? She is not interested with us!” Sungjong seemed to doubt about my plan.
            “It is okay, Sungjong. I’m sure she is a not an emotionless girl.”
            “Deal!” At last, Sunggyu-hyung agreed with me.
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
TUES, 120221
 
No One’s POV
“Soon Jae, you’re not coming to the apartment as the members are going to Japan. For a week. Enjoy yourself.” The President called Soon Jae to tell about it.
“Okay.” She replied. ‘click’ The call was ended.
“I forget to ask INFINITE, where’s the other one.” Soon Jae mouthed.
 “Who?” Jane asked excitedly.
“Someone. When you’ll finish your work?”
“In a week. Let’s go somewhere before I go back.”
“Huh? Where?”
“Jeju Island!!!”
“Let see if you’re able to finish your work within a week.”
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
WED, 120222
 
Soon Jae’s POV
            “AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” The sudden screaming from Jane make I strode faster to the room.
            “Michisseo?” I asked when I looked at her hair. I smirked naughtily.
            “Look! INFINITE is performing at Japan. But I’m here!!!!” She cried profusely. ‘Ah, I forget about them. Tch, I don’t care!’
            “It is just INFINITE. It doesn’t mean you have to act like this,” I said tranquilly.
            “I’m not like you, Soon Jae! I’m INFINITE’s BIG fan!”
            “You can see their performance next time. Focus on your work first.”
           ‘This is the reason why I hate KPOP groups.
            I tapped her back softly. ‘What’ll Jane do if she knows the owners of the apartment?  She’ll be mad!’
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = =
FRI, 120224
Sungyeol’s POV
            I miss Soon Jae’s cook. I’m really missing them. If only we had finished the concert here, I would be back to Korea straight away.
            “Hyung, you look tense.” Myungsoo approached me after the practice end.
            “No, I’m fine. Sure.”
            “You must be missing Soon Jae’s cook, right?” Myungsoo guessed as my stomach made a sound. I nodded languidly.
            “Everyone miss her cook crazily.” Myungsoo snickered.
            “Except you, L.”
            “Who says?”
            “The way you talk, you seem not missing hers.” Myungsoo not replied me. He turned his head to Dongwoo-hyung.
            ‘I miss about her, hyung. Not only her cook.’
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
SAT, 120225
 
Soon Jae’s POV
            I had finished packing my clothes. Why Jane would be able to finish her work? I went to the apartment for a while to leave them a message. I never knew the reason for my message. As I do not have their phone number, I wrote the note on a piece of paper.
            Ahhh! The ink was stuck! So, I just left the paper on the table. I wished they would understand. Hopefully.
            ‘Jeju-do, here I come!’
           
= = = = = = = = = = = = = =
SUN, 120226
 
No One’s POV
            “Home, home, home. Here we’re!!” Sungyeol squealed breathlessly.
            “Jae-noona must be here, right?” Sungjong questioned as he trotted to the apartment.
            However, no one was in the dorm. The condition of the dorm just the same before they left to Japan.
            “Hyung.” Myungsoo took the paper on the table and read it out load.
 
Guys, sorry. I’m leaving,
 
            “Why?” Dongwoo yelp in curiosity.
            “She is leaving? Impossible!” Myungsoo murmured softly.
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = =

 

a/n : COMMENT!!