MYUNGJAE.

"All must be INSPIRITS?!!"

 

Myungsoo’s POV
            “You don’t believe me, right?” I smirked. She merely shrugged and leaned against the wall.
            “We can’t end up here!” She mouthed under her breath.
            “You’re hiding something. Won’t tell me?” I tried to ask. Maybe, she would answer me. I looked at her, hoping for her reply.
            “Just….. You don’t have to know.”
            “You’re making me distress about you!!” I burst out. Yes, she has to know it. I’m concerning!! More and more about her.
            “Suspicious, huh?” I won’t reply her. ‘Soon Jae, you’re random girl. What is the thing you’re hiding from us?’
            “Try calling someone.” She spurted out abruptly. We took our phones.
            “My battery.” I said aimlessly.
            “Same goes.” Both of us sat, leaning against the wall lazily. The only thing we could do right now is wishing for the savior to come and safe us here.
…………………………..
 
Apartment, 10:24 P.M.
Dongwoo’s POV
            Myungsoo and Soon Jae are out right now. They did not comeback until now.
            “Hyung, what if Myungsoo falls in love?” Sungyeol questioned me.
            “It’s must be good since he never falls in love before. You know who the girl is?” Woohyun snapped tapping Sunggyu’s back.
            “I think, Myungsoo-hyung like Soon Jae-noona.”
            “Myungsoo like Soon Jae.”
            “It’s noticeable.”
            Sungjong, Sungyeol and Sunggyu said at the same time. Hoya giggled happily.
            “So, do you think they’re having their date now?” Sungyeol enquires us.
            “No.” Hoya spurted out.
            “Why?”
            “Myungsoo is not someone who easily makes a move. Soon Jae, look at her. She never treats Myungsoo well. Definitely, what can I say, if Soon Jae already fall into Myungsoo, she is the one who confess first. I’m pretty sure!” Hoya said with poise.
            “Kaja, it is time to sleep.” 
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = =
Soon Jae’s POV
            I pinched my cheek for several time, wishing I just had a dream. But, for the past 5 minutes only MyungMyung was appeared in front of me. I won’t tell him anything about my family. ‘Who is he to know after all?’  
            Unexpectedly, Myungsoo stood up and kicked my left leg. ‘What the hell he did it at me?’ If only I could snarl at him like that, however I simply glared at him.
            “This is reality. You and I are locked here!” He pulled my cap before wear it innocently. ‘Oh no, my hair! Tch, the MyungMyung is bad!!’
            “Are you mute or deaf?” Look, he loves irritating me!!
            “Do you having your menstrual cramp again? Or, mood swinging?”
            “………..”
            “It is strange. How can a girl having her menstruation 2 times in a month? Did the book lies me?” He pressed his finger to the forehead.
            “………..”
            “Yah, I’m talking to you!” I could say right now, he was so frustrated! ‘Please, my laugh. Don’t burst here. How can he read the book about menstruation??
            Suddenly, he pulled my nose roughly. I tried not to open my mouth, pleading at him, but I need the oxygen!
            “Let my nose, MyungMyung!” I begged in annoyance.
            “The punishment.” Then, he sat next to me, just like before.
            “Do you love to irritate me?”
            “Nugu? Me?” He shrugged and shook his head. I deeply breathed out along with closed my eyes.
 
………………………………….
Myungsoo’s POV
            The atmosphere is different. No one dare to speak out. If only Soon Jae knows, I really love to mock her and see her exasperation face. I look at my watch. ‘12:00 A.M. Do I have to again? She can’t get angry at me, doesn’t she? What about making her blushing? I think it is the great idea!’
            “Soon Jae-sshi.” I break the stillness between us.
            “…………..” ‘Okay, there is no respond from her. Like I guess.’ I clear my throat and turn my head at her. ‘No wonder she didn’t hear me. She is listening for her mp3.’
            “Soon Jae-sshi!!!!” I absentmindedly pull her earphone and scream loudly.
            “You never call me as Soon Jae-sshi, but you had used to call me ‘Yah’, ‘Soon Jae’.” She tried to taunt around me.
            “You’re deserved to be called like that.” I stuck out my tongue.
            “I’m wondered if you’re really the cold members among the others.”
            “I’m the special one.”
            “You’re so conceited. Do the fans really admire you?”
            “I’m the one who own the most fans compare to the members.”
            “Tch..”
            “Who is you like the most in INFINITE?”
            “All….” She replies, before continues, “Except L.”
            “Bwohh?”
            “I no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazi.” She mumbles but still can be heard by me. I frown. She lifts up both eyebrows.
            "..............."
            “It is one of Japanese sayings. Sungyeol said you’re the fluent in Japanese among INFINITE. Then, find out it by yourself.”
            “But, I’m not learning about Japanese sayings. And you, how did you know the saying?”
            “Probably, the fan loves you because they do not know everything about you. They’re judging you by your handsome face.”
            “I’m not going to deny it. Did you want to listen to our song?” I ask her as I would lend my mp3 to her if she likes to.
            “No.”
            “Why?”
            “I’m not interested. Stop insisting me.”
            “Yah, the tampon! You’ve to pay it.” I remind her with a big smile. ‘Just, I want to make her blushing.’
            “Ara.” She replies, merely turning her head to other side.
 
Notes:
Ø  I no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazi : people satisfied to judge things by own narrow experience, never knowing of the wide world outside.
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Sungjong’s POV
            I can't fall asleep as I think about Myungsoo-hyung and Soon Jae-noona. Do they really like each other? I can see from their eyes. I always thought that I’m the one who realized about it but, everyone already knows it. How funny!
            I can’t believe it. Myungsoo-hyung could fall in love with the ordinary girl. NO! She is a boyish girl. Perhaps, what Hoya-hyung told just now would be true? She would confess first!! I can’t imagine it.
How about Myungsoo-hyung’s fan?  They can accept it, right?
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Soon Jae’s POV        
            The tampon? Why didn’t he treat the tampon for me? Tch, that guy is real jerk. I'm blushing unconsciously when he said about the tampon.
            “Are you sleepy, Soon Jae-sshi?”
            “What’s wrong with you this night?”
            “You hate it? Woohyun-hyung always calls you like that.”
            “I hate it when you call me like that. Stop addressing me so formally.” I ranted clearly.
            In truth, I can’t understand with the MyungMyung. Remember, when he brought me to the hospital because of the menstrual cramp? At the time, he was really like someone special. He changes into a caring man. In fact, I don’t like when he calls me ‘Soon Jae-sshi’. I feel like an older one than him. I hate being an older in front of him! Why?
            ‘Jane, I need you!’
            “Yah, don’t ever try to sleep before I could sleep.” He warned me vehemently.
            “Why?”
            “If you’re really sleepy, tell me. I can’t sleep either.”
            “It’s your problem, MyungMyung. Not mine!”
            “Since you’re a sister, then you will know what to do. Tell me, what can I do to sleep?” ‘A sister? I hate it!’
            “Watch me when I sleep. Then, you’ll feel sleepy after a while.” I give my suggestion. However, he looks unbelief on me. 
            “Huh?”
            “Believe me! Lend me your shoulder. Hurry!”
            “What for?”
            “So, I can sleep well.”
            “How about me?”
            “You’re a guy!”
            “What about you?”
            “Me? I’m a girl!”
            “Are you sure you’re girl? Your chest is too flat!”HUH??? My chest? The ert MyungMyung!’
            “Tch, fine! The stingy guy!” I straighten my back and start to close my eyes. My vision turns to blurry before I feel someone put his hand around my shoulder which pulling me to rest my head on his lap.
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =