ADMIRE

"All must be INSPIRITS?!!"

 

Sungyeol’s POV
     We already make up the plan. At the first place, I think it will better if, only 3 of us find the house and the other 4 members stay at the dorm. But, it is unfair!
     Ahhhh, we are so lucky when Hyo Nam-hyung does not suspect something bad to be happened. He leaves us and scrambles into the toilet. Once he enters the toilet, we instantly barge out from the car and run like there is no tomorrow. We’re so fortunate, didn’t us? 
     I look at the members; they are worn out now since we don’t even take the lunch! The only one who is energetic until now is Myungsoo. Ahha, the power of love!!
     “I’ll ask the grandmother. If she never saw Soon Jae before, we are back.” Myungsoo stops in front of a house which the owner is sitting on the bench alone.
     “Fine. We’re tired!” Woohyun pushes Myungsoo, making him to walk faster.
     “Wait here.” He says seriously.
     “Hyung, Myungsoo-hyung must really love Soon Jae-noona, right? He is the one who asks the citizen shamelessly. And, we just watch it. We’re not too much, didn’t us?” Sungjong breaks the silence between us.
     “Lee Sungjong, when you’re in love one day, you’ll understand the power of love can make someone change into someone else.” Sunggyu-hyung emphasized clearly.
     “Then, Gyu-hyung, do you ever fall in love?” Dongwoo-hyung absentmindedly asks Sunggyu-hyung which making me and the rest except Sungjong burst out our laughter joyfully.
     “Errr, by the way I never fall in love before. I’m talking based on my reading. Guys, shut up!” Sunggyu-hyung tells us the truth. After a while, the laugh stop and we focus to Myungsoo keenly.
 
…………………………..
Myungsoo’s POV
     I don’t know what make me so active during our searching. Sungyeol-hyung always teases me and whispers something about love at my ears however I totally ignore it.
     “The young man,” I frown when the harramoeni suddenly calls me.
     “Annyeong, harramoeni.” I bow at her courteously.
     “You seem look for someone. May I help you?” I take out my phone and show her the picture of Soon Jae. I intentionally snapped it before she moves out from our dorm.
     “Ahh, the cold girl.” I hear the elder mutter slowly.
     “Why do you call her like that?”
     “She is kind and polite girl despite her innocent look. The neighbors had used to call her as cold girl as she never shows her expression.”
     “She lives here?”
     “She is the owner of the rooftop house. There!” The grandma points to the house.
     “So, she is not being friend with the neighbors?” I ask in curiosity.
     “She is a good neighbor. When the elders like me fall sick, we will go to her house and ask her the correct medicine for our illness. If she is not around, we’ll get the treatment from the hospital and once she is back, we’ll show her our medicine. She’ll tell us if there’s unnecessary medicine which we don’t have to take it. She is like a doctor for us.” The harramoeni explains to me everything making me more doubtful about her.
     “But, harramoeni she is neither a doctor nor a pharmacist, how can you believe her?”
     “We start to believe her when one of the elders here ignore her advice, not taking the medicine for the reason that the medicine contain extra drug which can cause he to die. He is hospitalized after take the medicine instead of believe the advice. So, from that day, we believe her no matter what.”
     “Why don’t you ask her about her real occupation?”
     “We ever ask about it. She said that she is currently a maid before she could start work again. And, she also said, she is used to study about medicine before.”
     “Harramoeni, thank you. I really appreciate about all the information of the girl.”
     “What your relationship with her?”
     “Me?”
     “You like her, am I right?”
     “Why are you guessing like that, harramoeni?”
     “I don’t think she can attract a man because of her emotionless image. But, since you’re here, asking about her, it is obvious, young man.” ‘Love? Pabo, Myungsoo!!!’
     “Harramoeni, it is too noticeable?”
     “Yes. Maybe, she is sort of impassive girl but she is really a good girl. You’re lucky if you’re his boyfriend. Believe me.”
I can’t help but, keep beaming happily.
     “In spite of her appearance, she is very manner girl. However, I am able to say that she was facing a lot of bad experience in her life before she could be the one she is now.”
     “What do you mean?”
     “Look into her eyes. You’ll acknowledge my words after you do it.”
     “I always look into her eyes, harramoeni.”
     “If you really like her, try to find her true identity. She is very secretive. Plus, don’t forget to confess.” My eyes widen unexpectedly.
     “Err…. I don’t think I love her, harramoeni. I just admire her.” I deny vehemently.
     “Don’t lie yourself, young man.” She doesn’t stop to advise me. My face turns red and I feel really uneasy now!
     “I’ll think about it. I’ll get going now, harramoeni.” I bow at her and walked away. ‘Confess? Hell, NO!’
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Woohyun’s POV
     Myungsoo dragged us to Soon Jae’s house. We were so happy. So, I tried to call Soon Jae, asking her to make us some delicious food. Unfortunately, she didn’t pick it up.
     “Here.” Myungsoo pointed to the house. It is quite similar to the house in Rooftop Prince. Possibly, it is bigger than it.
     “Is she home?” Sunggyu-hyung asked. Myungsoo just shrugged.
     “I’ll unlock the door.” He came to the front as he was the one who kept the key.
     “NOONNNAAAA!!!” Sungjong bellowed, calling out for Soon Jae’s name. Dongwoo-hyung stepped into the house and searched for her.
 
     
     “I think she is not here.” Hoya muttered in disappointment.
     “So, it’s okay. Since we had familiar with her house, we’ll come here again.” Sungyeol said to vanish our upset.
     “Hahh, let’s go to noraebang!!!” I thundered cheerfully.
     “Hyung, I want to eat meat. Let’s eat first.” Sungjong begged me. I looked at Myungsoo. He didn’t talk a single word ever since we entered the house. ‘Does he really hope to meet Soon Jae?’  
     “So, we’re leaving!” Dongwoo-hyung, as usual tried to cheer up the situation. After that, we left the house languorously.
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Soon Jae’s POV
     After I got the call from Myungsoo, I swiftly changed my clothes and went to the apartment. It was lucky since they were not there. I didn’t want to meet the MyungMyung!
     At this moment, I walked gradually to my house as my work at the dorm was finished.
     “Soon Jae.” I was listening to my mp3 when someone tapped my shoulder. I slowly turned back and saw an elder stood behind me.
     “Harramoeni, how are you?” I bowed at her. Well, she is elder than me. Then, I should greet her courteously.
     “I’m always fine and energetic.” I just smile with her reply. I didn’t have anything to ask her either.
     “Did you come back from your work?”
     “Yes. I don’t have anything to do there. So, I think, I should just home earlier today.”
     “Ah, there is a man looking for you when you went out.”
     “…………..” I was shocked with the news!!! But as usual I couldn’t show it. I just let the grandma to continue.
     “Well, I showed him your house. Did you’ll get angry because of that?” Angry? Why should I burst out my anger to the elder? She is innocent!
     “It’s okay.”
     “It is so glad because you’re not angry.” I beamed plainly.
     “So, I am leaving. Thank you for telling me.”
     “Soon Jae, you’re so lucky because the man is really concern about you.” I simply plodded away when the grandma called out my name once more.
     “Huh?” I was clueless! What that’s mean?
     “The guy, instead of saying he loves you, he said that he admire you a lot. It is fun after all.” I bowed again at her before shuffled to my house.
     Along my walk to the house, I kept pondering about him. ‘Who is him? Love me? Heck. He is crazy to love me!!’ I touched my pocket, going to take my phone. But, ‘Wait, where my phone is????’ 
     I searched for Iphone everywhere. ‘It wasn’t here. I might be left the phone at home. Tch.’ So, I hastily climbed the stairs and unlocked the door. Once I entered my house, I went to my room and took my phone.
     ‘Woohyun-hyung. Why he called me?’ I sat on the couch, wishing for Woohyun to call me again. Suddenly, my Iphone rang vigorously. ‘Hyo Nam?’
     “Annyeong. Soon Jae-sshi.”
     “Annyeong.”
     “Do Infinite know where your house?”
     “Huh?”
     “Answering me!” He barked at me.
     “No?!!”
     “Do they call you and tell where are they going to?”
     “I’m not their manager.” I replied without hesitation.
     “But, you’re the closest to them since I was not around.”
     “You’re around, now.”
     “Yes, I know it. Aishh, the kids never listened to me.”
     “Why don’t you call them?” I gave my opinion.
     “They are not too dumb to answer my call. I thought you’ll know where they are. I’m sorry.”
     “It’s fine. I am hanging up now.” After that, I purely end our conservation.
     ‘They had been here before. I’m pretty sure. What about the guy who fall in love with me? Why do I care about him? He must be one of them. Soon Jae, close the eyes to the stuff like that!’
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =