L is ME

"All must be INSPIRITS?!!"

 

Myungsoo’s POV
            “Hyung, how did you know if you’re falling in love?” I asked Sungyeol-hyung while gave him a back hug.
            “I’m not hurting her with my prank..”
            “I’m concerning about her more..” He continued.
            “I’m staring at her without having a single blinking..” ‘Huh?’ I turned my head and looked strangely at him.
            “Hyung, stop it. You’re too much. Blinking is must!” I snickered with his statement. ‘Without having a single blinking? Hell, NOOO!!’
            “Why do you ask me? Having problem about love? Here, I’m the match maker. Tell me.” He hit his chest immodestly.
            “Nothing, just cross to my mind.” I replied, looking to outside.
            ‘I’m care about her, I love to stare at her but I always hurt her with my words. So, I’m not falling in love yet!’
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = =
Sunggyu’s POV
            “Woohyun, I think, we’re unable to make her become our BIG fan. And not even a FAN!”I drawled indolently.
            “Why?”
            “Look, she gave away our lunch to Jiae, without have a step to the practice room..”
            “She always creates her sleepy eyes once we want to tell her about our schedule..”
            “She never asks a single thing about INFINITE.” I stopped, ruffling my hair. I felt tense!
            “Hyung, are you upset?” He tapped my back in motherly way.
            “I’m not.”
            “So, why are you bothering about it? She’ll become a part of us.”
            “Well, people around us already become one of INSPIRITS. You know it, Woohyun, ALL MUST BE INSPIRIT!!” I barked a bit louder.
            “Hyung, don’t be like this. You’re the leader of INFINITE! You’ve to be strong man!!” Again, he coaxed me softly.
            ‘Soon Jae-sshi, I’m hoping for you to become one of INSPIRIT.’
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Hoya’s POV
            I’m listening to music when Sungjong inches into our room with his ramyeon. Since his room is already became Soon Jae’s, he shares this room with us. Furthermore, this room is bigger than Choding & Visual’s. Dongwoo-hyung quickly gets up from his lying and sits in front Sungjong, wishing to taste the ramyeon. Same goes with me.
            “Hyungs, what do you think about Jae-noona?” Sungjong breaks the silence.
            “She is a good sister.” I say serenely.
            “She’s all ears if we have any problems to tell her.” Dongwoo adds up.
            “Except, when we are about to telling her more about INFINITE.” Sungjong suddenly snatches. We are absolutely agreed with him.
            “Ahha, I’m wondered if she know who is our leader.” He continues.
            “If only I can turn her image into girlish one, I’ll do it right now!” I chuckles impishly after hearing to Sungjong’s mutter.
            ‘Soon Jae-noona, you’re really something.’
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Jiae’s POV
            ‘Do I have to go to INFINITE’s?’ I have a fight with myself. I want to know more about the girl. INFINITE’s oppas say, she is their noona. But, she looks younger than oppas! Arghhhhh!!!!
            Finally, I arrived at their apartment. My luck! I encounter with the girl when she throws the rubbish outside the apartment’s building.
            “Excuse me.” I pat her shoulder softly. She turns back, lifting up her red cap. She raises one of her eyebrows, giving me the look ‘go-ahead’.
            “I’m Yoo Jiae, I’m the person who pass the lunch to INFINITE’s oppa,” For the second time, I introduce myself.
            “I remember you.”
            “I’m going to visit INFINITE’s oppa.”
            “Come,” she gestures her hand and I follow from the back. ‘She has a good aura’.
            “Go in. They’re doing nothing.” She orders me to step into the apartment. She brings me a pair of slippers and dashes to the kitchen.
            “OPPA!!” I scream at full volume, so they can hear me well. The 7 heads turn to my presence at the living room.
            “Jiae!!!!!” Their screech is louder than mine. Dongwoo-oppa pulls my wrist and sits me down on the couch.
            “What’s brought you here?” Myungsoo-oppa asks in annoyance.
            “I’m going to play around just like our past.” I grinned brightly.
            “Have a drink, Jiae-sshi.” She invites me. ‘She addresses me so formally’
            She goes to the kitchen. I want to have a talk with her, not with INFINITE!! So, I excuse myself to help her.
            “Unnie,,,” I called her softly. She loses for word.
            “Should I address you as ‘Unnie’?” I stammer because of her reaction.
            “I’m 23 years old,” she said coldly.
            “So, you’re younger than INFINITE’s oppa! Why they call you as ‘Noona’?”
            “My name is Park Soon Jae. It is not nice having conservation if I’m not introducing my name yet.” We link our hand to each other.
            “I’m always wishing to be a sister who takes care about her little brothers and sisters. But, I’m the only child in my family.” She continued with a smile plastered on her face.
            “Since you’re INFINITE’s noona, I’ll become your little sister!” I point my index finger at my face. She laughs softly. ‘She’s not a bad sister.’
            “I’m not only their noona, I’m also their maid. My work is to make sure INFINITE’s dorm always clean and tidy.” She explain me her work. I start to like her.
An hour ago,
            After having our dinner, they send me off to the downstairs.
            “Unnie, your dinner is the best! I like it.” I praise her.
            “Come back again, Jiae.” I give her a tight hug. ‘You’re my only unnie!’
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Soon Jae’s POV
            I can’t sleep at all! What a tense! So, I went out for a walk for a while. Grabbing my cardigan, and leaving to the park. Once I entered the lift, I realizing my hair was not tied up. ‘It wastes my time to tie it up. Ignore it, Soon Jae!’
            I strolled alone in the park without noticing there was a pair of eyes looks eagerly at me.
            “Yah!” Someone tapped my head.
            “Oh, MyungMyung!” I astonished with his appearance here.
            “What you’re doing here?”
            “I’m wandering. You?”
            “I’m strolling. Can’t sleep?” I nodded as the sign I agreed with him.
            “What are you thinking about until you can’t fall asleep?”
            “About turning you to become one of INSPIRITS.”
            “INSPIRITS? What’s that?”
            “Fan name.”
            “Why should I become one of them?”
            “The people around us already parts of INSPIRITS, excluding you!”
            “Do I have to?”
            “All people around must be parts of INSPIRITS.” He exclaim for the last time.
            “Huh? ALL MUST BE INSPIRITS?!!” He nodded his head. I sighed heavily.
            “Whatever! Still, I’m not interested.” I made a conclusion at last.
            “What do you think about INFINITE?”
            “The members are really friendly.”
            “I mean, our songs, our dances, our performances, our dressings. Everything.”
            “Truthfully, I’m never listening to your songs, I do not know about your dances, your performances. And, also your dressings in front the fans.” I drawled idly.
            His eyebrows furrowed with my reply.
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Myungsoo’s POV
            “Truthfully, I’m never listening to your songs, I do not know about your dances, your performances. And, also your dressings in front the fans.” ‘What?’
            “So, do you know our leader?” I wanted to test her about INFINITE.
            “Let me guess, I think, the leader is Sunggyu-hyung. Since, he is the oldest.”
“Ahh, who’s Namstar in INFINITE?” She asked curiously.
“Woohyun-hyung. Wait, how did you know his nickname?”
“My friend’s bias is him.”
“You have a friend who is INFINITE’s fan?
“Yes, but it doesn’t mean, I know about INFINITE. Besides, I dislike any KPOP, JPOP or CPOP!!!”
I giggled at her word mischievously. Absentmindedly, she stuck out her tongue.
“Stop laughing!”
“I missed to laugh like this.”
“Why?”
“I’m in charge to be the cold member in INFINITE. So, I have to hide my expression in front the fans.”
“Pity you! People often call me as Ice Princess, because I’m not smiling to the strangers. But, I do not hide my smile just like you do.” I listened to her chatter willingly.
“What do you want to know about us?”
“I don’t want know! However, among the members, who owns a nickname from the alphabet?”
“Why? Your friend’s bias?”
“No, my friend once told me his name, so I’m just wondering.”
“The alphabet is L, right?”
“You, pabo-ya. Of course you know him. He is one of the members of INFINITE.”
“I know him well. Everything about him.”
“You must be his close friend,” she guessed.
“No. I’m particularly close to Sungyeol-hyung.”
“Then?”
“L is a part of my life. Kim Myungsoo is L”
“Huh?” She looked clueless.
I’m L.” I emphasized confidently.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =