OFF WORK, ON LEAVE.

"All must be INSPIRITS?!!"

Woohyun’s POV

          The sudden appearance of Mr. President caused our practice was fully hindered. He marched purposely into our house together with Hyo Nam-hyung before we stepped out from the place. Sunggyu seemed already sensed someone’s presence when he refused to wake up.

          “I have something to say.” He stood sturdily in front of us.

          “It’s about Manager Hyo Nam. He will take his leave for 2 month. So, kids, you have to handle all the matter on your own. My driver will replace manager Hyo Nam and he drives you to go anywhere. Or maybe, I’ll ask manager Tae Hee to replace him.” He said blatantly. We were frowned on. I turned to Sunggyu who look likes to talk.

          “Mr. President, it is fine for us. But, what we will happen to this apartment without Hyo Nam-hyung? I’m sure it’ll become a big mess than today.” Mr. President always understood our condition, so he just let us to speak.
“I’ll hire a maid to clean yours every two days. Agree?” He enquired us. We sighed in relief. ‘Luckily’

 

= = = = = = = = = =

(The other day)

Soon Jae’s POV

          “What takes you so long?” I yelped at JiEun. JiEun turned at me slightly and stuck out her tongue. Then, she linked her fingers to mine. After the promise she made on the day we hang out together was broke, today, we would go to the agency! I was all excited!

          “Look at my clothes. I’ve to choose the right cloth to wear for today. I’ve to put my make up, I’ve to ta…..” I covered from talking uncontrollably. She tried to bite my index finger so, I quickly uncovered . She looked at me with anger.

          “Yahhhhh!” she roared vehemently. I maintained my innocence and strutted away from JiEun. The agency’s place was far, so she decided to ride a bus and I followed her step without saying anything.

          “I’m sorry.” I garbled but still not looking at her.

          “You’re terrible!” She cursed absentmindedly before continued, “I’m not just like you. I want to be pretty when I face the people. You own the natural beauty, so you don’t have to put any make up on your baby face. I even went to plastic surgery to widen my eyes. You know my past. I was ugly, people calling me ‘monkey.’

          Yes, you’re boyish girl, but you’re really a beautiful and handsome girl. Remember, the first time I saw you. I had fallen for you. But, I never know you’re a girl at that time. So, I kept stalking you. I put my cookies which I baked sincerely for you on the Valentine Day into your locker, but you threw the cookies mercilessly and say, ‘I’m not interested with any sweet cookies.’

          Once I reveal your true identity I was really surprised, but what can I do? My heart are fully occupied with your face, your good attitude towards older and everything about you. Without thinking twice, I decided to confess on the White Day. As the result, you rejected me without a doubt. I still can hear your calmly voice saying that, ‘I’m not a lesbian.’  So, we ended up as a friend before you disappeared from my sight and went to Japan alone.” She sobbed in relief after she burst out all the burdens she had to face.

          She snuggled me tightly. I merely let her to hug me. ‘Maybe, the hug can calm her down’ She let my shoulder after a while. My cardigan was soaked with tears. ‘How can a girl cries like there’s no tomorrow.’ Her eyes were terribly swollen.

          “I’m ugly when crying,” Her tears came out non stop. I caressed her cheeks and I swept her tears using my hand.

          “Just ignore with the saying. I’ll be beside you. Always. And, you’re more beautiful when you’re crying and sobbing with your tears rolling down your cheeks.” I coaxed her earnestly. Again, she hugged me and rested her chin at my shoulder.

 

= = = = = = = = = = = =

Sunggyu”s POV

          “Hyung, do you remember the girl’s name?” Hoya asked me as I got up from sitting. I shook before glaring to Myungsoo, who danced non-stop with the maknae since this morning.

          “If I not mistaken, Yoon Jae.”

          “Soon Jae. She’s Soon Jae.” Myungsoo said coldly.

 

            Yes, she’s Soon Jae. There are a lot of people who have the name in Korea. In addition, we don’t know her surname. Pondering about it, make my heart break into a piece. What the President said is definitely true.  Of course, if we have the chance to meet her, we will do anything to make her one of our BIG fan. No matter what will happen. I promise.

= = = = = = = = = = = =

a/n: i'm sorry for the grammar error.

thank for the new subcribers. :))

leave your COMMENT