Escape.

"All must be INSPIRITS?!!"

 

120429
Myungsoo’s POV
 
‘What date is today?’ I took my Iphone and looked at the screen. ‘0429? I think, today is the important day, but, what’s that?’ I can’t think about anything right now. I still have to sleep now! However, I wondered when Sungyeol-hyung was not around, in the room.
“Yah, you sleepy head! Wake up now! We’ve the interview and photo shoot for today. Palli!!!” Sungyeol-hyung came in suddenly with a cup of coffee.  I quickly got up, grasping the towel and entering the washroom to take my bath.
“What’s wrong with the 0429?” I murmured while yawned absentmindedly. ‘0429….. 0429….0429…..’ The numbers keep appearing in my mind, disturbing my peaceful bath. Once water profusely fell on my body, Soon Jae’s face crossed my mind. ‘What is the relation between the number and Soon Jae?’ I ruffled my wet hair roughly. ‘Myungsoo, get a grip!!!’
 
“Yah! MyungMyung, do I have to make you the ganjang gejang? I don’t have a mood to cook the food.”
“You’re working for us forever, right?”
“I’m not always working under Woolliment Ent, MyungMyung!!  Sooner or later, I’ll go too.”
 
The sudden conservation between Soon Jae and I into my mind. ‘Ahh, today is the last day for her.’  What’s on earth, I’m thinking about until I can’t remember about it?
 
*Flash back
 
“Soon Jae-sshi, before you go down, if there anything you want to dedicate for us or a speech, maybe?”
“I’m going to do both. INFINITE! I’m going to explore more about you and I hope INFINITE always succeeds forever. For the seven gorgeous guys, tomorrow will be my last day before I resigned. Thanks, for making me falling in love with INFINITE.”
“A song, dedicated for our INFINITE and the seven anonymous guys,” I moved my hand on the guitar, understanding the lyrics heartily.
 
Its amazing
We go through changes
When times get crazy
Its up and down, its hot and cold

There complications
Just keep an coming there ain't no running
When it comes to life
That's how it goes

Round and round we go
Sometimes it feels like
We're on a roller coaster ride

Baby don't you know
It could eat you up
If you try to keep it all inside

Seems like hard times come easy
We do a lot of hanging on these days
But the heart finds a reason
And love always seems to find a way
Even it hurts
Even it hurts us baby
 
 
“I’ll get going now, thank you for allowing me to be on stage with you. INFINITE, fighting!!!”
 
*End Flash back
 
Although, I can’t understand the lyrics as she sang the song was in English, but, I can feel her true feeling through the lyrics. She expressed it until the tears rolled down her cheeks.
………………………
 
Soon Jae’ POV
 
I smiled brightly to the girl who sat beside me while read a magazine. I was boredom, waiting for the request to be approved.
“Ms. Park.” When I heard my name had called by the clerk, I quickly got up and dashed towards him.
“Are you sure to drive the car? It is TOO big for you.” The clerk emphasized clearly the word ‘too’, making me to chuckle.
“I’m sure.” I was determined to drive it, no matter what. Actually, I made up a plan to hang out the whole day with INFINITE.
“Here, the key. Please make sure to send the car by 10 P.M. I hope you’ll drive well.” He said, earnestly.
……………………
 
I arrived at Woolliment Entertainment about 45 minutes later. I went to the place where they did the photo shoot. As they didn’t start the photo shoot yet, I waltzed towards Sungyeol-hyung and approached him.
“Hyung….”
“Soon Jae, miss me already?” He smirked impishly.
“Tch, I’m not going to miss you.”
“This kid…. What are you doing here? You should merely ask us to go to your house along with Hyo Nam-hyung.”
“Hyunggg….” I whined, clasping to his hand, “Let’s go out without hyung.”
“BWOHH?” He was completely surprised. I quickly covered his mouth as he screaming attracted their make up artist as well as the stylist turned at us. I shook my head, let them knew there was nothing happen.
“Hyung! You don’t have to screech! Pabo-ya!” I snapped at him, giving away my death glare.
“What do you mean with, ‘go out without hyung’ ?” ‘Aish!! He must misunderstand my plan!’
“Hyung, I mean….” I came closer to him, whispering at his ear, “….. without the manager, Hyo Nam-hyung.” I looked at him while waited for the decision since he is the mastermind of Infinite’s escapism.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = =
 
Myungsoo’s POV
I just came out from the toilet to wash my hand when Soon Jae strode into the room. I was about coming near to Soon Jae before the Yuri-noona called me to put on the make up on my face. Even though, I was sitting behind and quite far from them, I still watched them keenly. I was curious after all! My eyes widened seeing as Soon Jae hold onto Sungyeol-hyung’s hand.
 
“L-goon, are you okay?” Yuri-noona asked to confirm that I was all right.
 
I nodded but still looked at the disgusting drama from the mirror. All of sudden, Sungyeol-hyung thundered in surprise. I can’t turn back because Yuri-noona would kill me straight away as she hated any disturbance during her work. Yes, she is dedicated woman! My fist would fly to Sungyeol-hyung’s cheek when I saw she came closer to Sungyeol-hyung and murmured at his ears. I grabbed the drinking water and quaffed it to manage my hot-tempered. Although, it was annoyed me, but my eyes can’t help but watched them again.
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
 
Sungjong’s POV
I glanced at Myungsoo-hyung for the last time, before I clutched my stomach lightly when I saw Myungsoo-hyung tried harder to control his anger from bursting. His face turned redder after Soon Jae whispered at choding-hyung. He even gritted his teeth which mean, he can’t hold it last longer. But, are Soon Jae and Sungyeol-hyung planning something without us?
 
It was impossible for Sungyeol-hyung to betray Myungsoo-hyung as he acknowledged that Myungsoo-hyung loves Soon Jae with his whole heart. However, it was possible if Sungyeol-hyung to fall in love with her and decide to take away Soon Jae from Myungsoo-hyung. Man would do anything for his love. ‘Sungjong! What the hell are you thinking? Sungyeol-hyung loves his friendship with Myungsoo-hyung. So, he will sacrifice everything for Myungsoo-hyung’s happiness!!’
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
 
Sungyeol’s POV
I already told the members about Soon Jae’s plan which was to go out together before she moved. At the same time, I also explain the misunderstanding between Myungsoo and me. As usual, he was envious!! After Soon Jae went out from the room, I dashed to Myungsoo to tell him the plan since he is my best friend. Unluckily, he seemed not paid attention at my words.
 
*Flash back
 
“Myungsoo. Let’s escape just like in the Sesame player..”
“………….” He didn’t show any interest when I said about the escapism.
“Yah, I’m talking to you!!”
“…………….” It must be something as he didn’t answer me at all! ‘It is because Soon Jae?’
“Soon Jae made up a plan to hang out with us, not ONLY me!” I explained at him. After a second, he lifted up his head and showed his poker face.
“Jjinjja….” He stood up from his sitting. “…. I didn’t care what the conspiracy between you and her, hyung.” Geez, this conceited jerk!!!’
“Whatsoever, but do you agree or not?” I drawled idly.
“Okay.”
“Myungsoo-pabo. Listen, you can’t avoid but showing the jealousy on your good-looking face.” I stuck out my tongue, mimicking him before went out to find the rest.
 
*End flash back
 
Fortunately, the members made up their mind to escape too. After the interview, I will tell the crews about our plan so, they can help us easily to get out from the building. I promised to Soon Jae to out through the backdoor. As I expected, Hyo Nam always followed me at the back as he was suspicious at me and also the rest but I just kept my blameless and ignored him.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
 
Dongwoo’s POV
We had finished with our schedule, so it was the time to ESCAPE!!! We swiftly ran towards the stairs after Hyo Nam have a phone call as if he intentionally left us behind. He also gave back our wallet after the interview ended. Once we reached at the ground floor, we were surprised with a sudden car appeared, quite similar with us but it was bigger stopped in front of us and ordered us to enter it. The driver turned back after the door was locked.
“Annyeong, hyungggssss!!!” Our jaws barely dropped when we saw the driver who was Soon Jae!!!!
“Nooo…nnooo….nnnaaa,, do you really able to drive this big car?” Sungjong stammered, didn’t accept the reality that they were drove by a girl.
“Yah, I’m full of energy to drive it. Don’t worry.”
“Do you have the license?” Myungsoo snarled from the back while grabbed the cap on her head and put it on him.
“I have the international license, MyungMyung.” She jeered at him, “Do you have one?” She snickered him over again, making Myungsoo to rap on her head.
“Enough, MYUNGSOO! Soon Jae, you too!” Sunggyu-hyung pointed at them, warning them to stop fighting. Woohyun, Sungyeol and Hoya ignored the fight but they simply closed their eyes to sleep for a while.
“Soon Jae, where are we going?”
“SECRET!!”
“Aishh… But, Soon Jae, are you really stalking our daily activities?”
“Instead of watching the K-drama, I’m preferred stalking about Infinite more.”
“So, do you find, we’re charming in front the camera?”
“NO!” She shook and looked at the side mirror carefully, “… I simply love the prankster Infinite despite the charming and cold members.” She was quiet for a second. “I mean, it was my opinion, hyung.”
“Yes, everyone has their own opinion about Infnite. So, you’re our fan?” Sungjong snatched into our conservation.
She shrugged absentmindedly before grinned at maknae’s reaction, “I’m an INSPIRIT, Sungjong-hyung.” The answer made us smiling until we fell asleep for real.
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
120428, 11:48 P.M.
 
Soon Jae’s POV
          
*Flashback
 
“Hyo Nam-hyung, what’s the INFINITE’s schedule for tomorrow?” I made a call to Hyo Nam after they finished their concert. Sometimes, I heard his yawning through the phone.
“Why don’t you figure it out by yourself?”
“Hyung, I have a favor and you’ve to help me this time! Tomorrow is my last day, get it?”
He sighed heavily before replied me, “They have a photo shoot along with an interview. That’s all.”
“Then, can you free them after the schedule? I think about hanging out with them….” I bite my bottom lip.
“Make them run away just like the Sesame Player?”
“If you agree with my plan…”
“Okay. I’ll talk to Mr. President.”
“I had a talk with him, just now. Hyung, thank you.”
“No big deal. I’m hanging up now.”
 
*End flash back 
 

 

a/n : remember i told to look at the date? -_-

p/s : this story will complete, VERY SOON!!

 


DON'T FORGET TO READ MY SECOND FIC!!!!