HYUNG

"All must be INSPIRITS?!!"

 

TUES, 120328
Myungsoo’s POV
            “Give me the remote if you’re not going to watch it.” Soon Jae suddenly appears in front of me, alarming me to the reality.
            “I’m watching.”
            “You’re daydreaming, MyungMyung.” She tried harder to snatch the remote from me. I swiftly put the remote under my lying body; merely make her giving up to take the remote from me.  
            She stands up and tickles my waist until I have to get up from my lying. She hurriedly grabs the remote and changes the channel.
            “News?” I asked her in irritation.
            “It is better than your Rooftop Prince.”
            “It is strange for a girl who doesn’t like K-drama. Yet, since you’re a half girl, it is nothing odd!” I simply taunted her.
            “Whatever!” Then, she focused to the television and completely ignored me.
            “Try watching the drama. It is worth. I had learnt how to cook the omurice from the drama.”
            “………….”
            “I hate when you become into a deaf and mute half girl.” I mimicked her again.
             “I hate when you become a talkative person. Close your mouth.” She entirely made me lost for words.
…………………….
 
Soon Jae’s POV
            Half girl? Tch, how dare him! Why I have to meet someone like him? Why? Argghhh, I don’t care. He is nothing to me. Unexpectedly, he seizes the remote from me and changes the channel after I catch a word ‘an earthquake occurred in Japan.’
            “Yah, I’m watching to the news.”
            “I’m watching to the Rooftop Prince first. You’re disturbing me.”
            “Give me back! I’ve to know about the earthquake!”
            “Why you’re bothering about it? It is none of yours, right?”
            “It’s bother me since I had used to li ………” I just realize it! I can’t tell him.
            He strides to nowhere, avoiding me to grab the remote from him. I follow after him. He paces into the living room and stands on the sofa sturdily.
           “I had used to, what??”
           “You’re heard it wrong. Mind your own business.”
           “Thus, try to get it without stepped on the sofa.” He challenges me. I won’t give up! So, I jump for several times to get it. But, it doesn’t work! He owns a pair of long legs!! I get an idea. What if, I kick his leg? Then, I can grasp the remote. Yes!!
          He turns his body in front of me at the time when I kick his leg, which making him to push my body together with him. Guess what? Oh no! It is the bad idea ever! Now, he is on top! Pabo, Soon Jae! Why don’t you think about this scene?
         “Do you really love to make me fall on you?”
         “Yah, get up! Now! You’re heavy. Pabo, Myungsoo!”
         “You’re the one who kick me and we end up here.”
         “It is unintentionally incident. Now, get up.” I order him. We are so close together. I can hear his heartbeat clearly. That’s why; I turn my head to the right, so I don’t have to face his impish face. The fact is he can make me blushing!
         “You’re smell nice just like the other girls. I love it. Nonetheless, I don’t feel anything when I was on the top of you. ‘Don’t feel anything? Is that means, my chest is flat?’ I push his roughly but, he seems reluctant to wake up.
         “ert MyungMyung, I beg you, please, get up! I can’t breathe easily as you’re really heavy.”
         “I have an ideal BMI.” He just smirks mischievously.
         “Myungsoo, continue it in your room.” I can hear Hoya-hyung screeches, teasing us because of the position. He totally stuns. After that, he rapidly stands up and also extends his hand to help me.
         “Hyung, shut up!” He warns Hoya-hyung and sends him a death sign.
         “Sorry for bothering you!” Hoya-hyung sticks out his tongue before staggering into his room.
= = = = = = = = = = = =
FRI, 120331
No one’ POV
“Ahh, finally, I am returning where I belong to. Do the kids miss me?” Hyo Nam monologues and unlocks the door.
“Whoaa, here is different than before. They are cleanest than I thought.” He twirls into the kitchen and finds some food to eat.
“Their rooms, the kitchen, the bathroom, the living room; they were clean!” He smiles absentmindedly.
“Now, let’s make a surprise!” He puts his luggage beside the sofa and starts cooking a lunch for them.
 
One and half hour ago,
“I really need some rest.” He lies on the couch and sleeps soundly. 
……………………………..
(another place)
 
“Tae Hee-hyung, when Hyo Nam-hyung will come back?” Sunggyu asked Tae Hee as he is the closest to Hyo Nam.
“He supposed to be back tomorrow.”
“Yah, do you hear it?” Myungsoo poked Soon Jae who sat beside him for the reason that Sungjong intentionally pushed her to sit next to Myungsoo.
“I know it. I’ll pack my things at night. Don’t worry.” Soon Jae plainly sneered at him.
5 minutes later, the members except Myungsoo started to sleep with the pillows around their necks. As Soon Jae didn’t bought one for herself, she unable to sleep well.
“Here, use my pillow. Your head is disturbing me.” Myungsoo politely handed the pillow to Soon Jae. She frowned yet she still took the pillow and put it around her neck.
After a while, Myungsoo’s head accidentally falls on her shoulder which making her awake.
“Yah, are you okay?”
 “No,” Myungsoo grabbed his pillow back.
“You’re lending it for me just now!” Soon Jae barked in aggravation.
“Since you’re so short, just let make me use it.”
“Tch!” Myungsoo idly pulled her head and placed hers on his shoulder.
“Although, you’re a half girl, it is doesn’t mean I’ll treat you so badly. Just sleep.” He said softly. She was furrowed before closed her eyes and slept together with the members.
 
…………………………….
 
“HYUNGGGGG!” Sungjong screamed near to Hyo Nam’s ear so that he could wake up.
“INFINITE! I’m back!!!” Hyo Nam said happily before he realized the presence of a girl who tagged along with Infinite.
“You’re the playground girl, right?” He guessed, staring at her enthusiastically. She just nodded and flitted into her current room. Sungjong followed her from the back.
“By the way, my name is Hyo Nam. Nice meeting you!” Hyo Nam exclaimed loudly hence she could hear it.
“Noona, you’re already packed your things? How did you know Hyo Nam-hyung will be back today? Did the manager tell you? Why don’t you inform us?”
“I don’t know he will be back today. Stop blaming me.” She warned him, making him to daze.
“We wait for you outside.” Sungjong gradually stumbled out from the room.
“Mianhe, Sungjongie.” She whispered in guilty.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Soon Jae’s POV
“You must be happy right, MyungMyung?” I sneered at him as I saw he entered the room.
“Should I feel like that?”
“You’ve to. Otherwise, the routine will change just like before I stay here. ”
“What if, they start missing you?”
“This is my house’s key. Feel free to come. Don’t forget to tell the members.” I didn’t understand the reason for the key. I only handed the key and pulled my luggage.
“Where are you going to sleep?” Hyo Nam-hyung asked me curiously when I paced to the living room.
“Don’t worry.”
“Noona, do come here when we’re around, understand?” Sungjong threatened me.
“Tch, arasso! See you soon.” They bid a goodbye at me with the heavy heart. I walked away without turning back.
= = = = = = = = = = = = =
MON, 120402
 
Sungyeol’s POV
            Should I ask him now? Nevertheless, I have to ask him! It makes a sense since they are home in the morning. The most important is at the same time!!! He always tells me everything as I’m the closest one to him.
            “Hyung, you’re miserable. Why?” ‘Err, he is the one who speaks first.’
            Maybe, this is my opportunity. I have to grab it.
            “Myungsoo, why did you’re home with Soon Jae at the same time?”
            “So, it was bothering you. Getting jealous? Do you like me, hyung?” He likes to gush in front of me.
            “This is makes no sense, Myungsoo.” I drawl and stick out my tongue.
            “But, you’re asking me just now.”
            “We’re worried about your popularity. You’ve to maintain it, Myungsoo. Don’t create any controversy. Remember?”
            “I never forget it. Don’t worry. We were encountered each other before we stepped into the apartment’s building.”
            “Where do you sleep?”
            “Somewhere. I wore the same clothes seeing that I was not brought any clothes.”
            “My last question, you love her, right?” He stopped rubbing his hair and looking at me.
            “This is none of your business, hyung.” HIs voice vibrate
            “But, you ever ask me about fall in love. It is obvious!”
            “…………..”
            “One thing, if you love her, nothing bothers me or even INFINITE. Don’t ever give up for your love because of the fans. Sooner or later, they will accept your decision. Remember, we always support you, Myungsoo.” I tapped his shoulder before I stumbled out from our room.
 
= = = = = = = = = = = =
 
 
 
a/n : there're new subscribers!!
thank you. :)) *bow