WE'RE INFINITE!

"All must be INSPIRITS?!!"
No One’s POV
            The members looked totally frowned with the question. No one tried to answer the question.
            “She knows us, isn’t she?” Hoya turned his head and looked at his friends.
            “From the question, she not recognizes us.” Myungsoo sneered sarcastically.
            “Why don’t we ask her personally?” Dongwoo suggested. Sunggyu raised one of his eyebrows. They nodded as the sign they agreed with Dongwoo.
            “Okay, deal. We’ll ask her.” Sunggyu remarked. He got up and waddled into his room.
= = = = = = = = = = = = =
Myungsoo’s POV
            I can’t to sleep. I kept thinking about the girl. She is the owner of the necklace. She also reminded me one of the fans who went to our concert last year because of the cap.
            Last year, for our Second Invasion Concert I gave away a bouquet of flower to a girl. I couldn’t see her face. She wore a black cap on her head. I chose her for the reason that she didn’t lift up her head at all. My eyes caught her present since our first song; Come Back Again. Every time we came up to the stage, my eyes would search for her eagerly. So, when it came for me to perform I was requesting to stylist-noona, I need a bouquet of flower.
             Once I gave her the flower, she looked surprise, of course! However it was, she quickly accept my flower. I unintentionally grabbed her silver bracelet from her wrist. The bracelet had been craving on it; PSJ .The bracelet is safe with me until now. Same goes to the LSJ-necklace.
            ‘We’ll meet one day, LSJ and PSJ.’
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = =
THURS, 120216
Jane’s POV
            “I’ve something to ask you.” I said coldly.
            “What?” Soon Jae merely focused on her ramyeon without looking at me. I knew she all ears for my inquiry.
            “You work as a?”
            “Once I replied the question, don’t ask me whatever thing about my work.” I nodded.
            “Maid.” My jaws dropped on the table. My spinning pen stopped because of her impassive expression.
            “Well, I’m not asking you about the job. Why you choose as a maid?”
            “It’s worth.”
            “You’re not someone who cares about money! It’s doesn’t make a sense, Soon Jae.” I snarled.
            “As you know me, you should understand why I choose to be the one.” Yes, I knew her. She wanted to have the experience being a maid before she has to be back to the lab. What a bizarre!
            “Ara. Just bear with it! Oh, do you ever meet INFINITE?” I changed the topic.
            “INFINITE? Is that a song? My childhood friend also requested me the INFINITE’s song.” She asked me innocently while lifted up the pot towards me.
            “You’re so dumb! INFINITE is a group of idol. INFINITE is not a song! You don’t know them? They’re from Korea too!”
            “What should I know them? I’m not interested with them at all. One thing I know, INFINITE just a symbol.” She drawled.
            “Do you not remember? We went to their concert here after finish our final examination.” I tried harder for her to remember the moment.
            “Oh, that’s one. So, they’re INFINITE.” She said after a while.
            “Do you recognize their face well?
            “Do I have to?” She raised her eyebrows.
            “You have to!! L handed you a bouquet of flower when he sang alone on the stage!!! Try to memorize it, Soon Jae!” I snapped at her which made her frowning.
            “L, what?” She asked before tucked in the ramyeon.
            “You really make me crazy! Go searching his name by yourself. I’m going to sleep. Good night!”
            “Yah, I’m really not listening to the name. Wait, is there any guy gave me his flower?” I pretended not listening to the question.
            ‘I’m sick with her guiltless!’
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = =
FRI, 120217
No One's POV
            “Kids, did you want to be back early for today?” The leader-Sunggyu asked while swept his sweat rolling down his sideburn.
            “I want to meet the girl. She comes to our dorm today! Let’s go home early!” Sungjong grinned sheepishly.
            “Okay, this is our last step before we home.” The members rapidly went to their position and the practice progressed well for today.
 
………………………………
            “Miss, we’re back!” Sungjong tapped her shoulder. She was cooking at the kitchen when they trudged into the apartment.
            “Go changing first, Sungjong. Don’t disturb her or you’re not eating!” Hoya threatened the maknae, making him to stick out his tongue to Hoya.
            “The maknae always act like that. Just ignore him at once.” He said calmly and ambled to his room. Soon Jae nodded slowly.
            She served the dinner on the table before called them out.
            “Come, time to eat.” She knocked the doors, waiting for their react.
            “Hyungsss, it’s janchi guksu!” Sungjong, who came the first telling his hyungs the menu with his high-pitch voice. It was Soon Jae’s first time to hear a man’s high-pitch voice. Her eyebrows furrowed.
            The members sat cross-legged and started to eat their mouthwatering dinner. Once they finished, Soon Jae gave out yaksik and patbingsoo as the dessert. Before she could stand up, waltzing to the kitchen, Myungsoo took her wrist and slightly move to the left.
            “Sit here. Accompany us.” The way he ordered Soon Jae made she felt annoying with him.
            “We have to talk, right?” Sunggyu broke the silence between them, cheering up Soon Jae who sat opposite him.
            “What’s your name?” Dongwoo started to ask.
            “Park Soon Jae.”
            “How old are you, Soon Jae-sshi?” He is Woohyun.
            “23 years old.” ‘So, she is our dongsaeng.’
            “Where do you live and you’re from?” the question from Myungsoo
            “On the rooftop. I’m from here.” She did not talk much.
            “Let us to introduce ourselves. I’m Kim Sunggyu.”
            “My name is Jang Dongwoo. This is my couple, Lee Howon.”
            “Call me Hoya.”
            “Nam Woohyun, the greasy.”
            “Lee Sungyeol.”
            “Kim Myungsoo.”
            “I’m the maknae, Lee Sungjong.” She tried to memorize their name.
            “Okay, you’re Sunggyu-sshi. Dongwoo-sshi. Woohyun-sshi,” she skipped when it came to Hoya.
            She continued, “ Sungyeol-sshi, Myungsoo-sshi and Sungjong-sshi. And you, Ho BABY!!” She barked at Hoya. He chuckled with her sudden bark.
            “What should we call you?” Sungyeol asked eagerly.
            “Call me NOONA.” I was demanded. They were fully frowned.
            “BWOHHH, NOONA??” they thundered at the same time. As the result, she covered her ear with her fingers.
            “Okay, deal. Call us oppa.”
            “I’m not. It’s hyung. Deal?” Their eyes widened. By hook or by crook, they had to accept it. Soon Jae seemed to force them. As they agreed, she was smiling plainly.
            “Ah, do you any group of idols?” She asked in curiosity.
            “Of course.  Why?”
            “Do you know the group who take the name from the Infinity symbol. I think their group’s name is INFINITE?” She enquired unknowingly. Again, they were frowned with the query. The members turned their head at Soon Jae.
            Sunggyu gulped his saliva. His voice was stuck at his neck.
            “One thing you have to know, WE’RE INFINITE!” She felt the blood drained from her face. She was perfectly stunned!
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =