Lie.

"All must be INSPIRITS?!!"

continue from previous chapter~

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

No One’s POV
            “Okay, the end….” Soon Jae drawled idly.
            “IMPOSSIBLEE!!” They snarled in unison excluding Myungsoo who didn’t show any expression.
            “The song is ended.”
            “I never heard the song before. You write the lyrics?” Woohyun asked curiously.
            “Err… you can say so.” She bent downwards, not looking at them.
            “It is a superb-great song!!!” Sungyeol-hyung complimented her while pinched her cheeks.
            “What’s the title of the song?” She merely shrugged. Of course, she only wrote the lyrics of the song, not the titled of the song! She quickly stood up to get the drink outside the practice room. There was no drink left. Providentially, she understood it. They were exhausted more than her. After that, she paced the floor gradually.
            “Soon Jae-ah, for you.” She turned back before her eyes caught a drink which flying towards her. Soon Jae’s eyes widened. The only thing she remembered before the drink kissed her nose was someone calling out her name loudly.
           “SSOOONN JJAAAAEEEE!!!” Then, Soon Jae’s vision turned blank.
= = = = = = = = = = = = =      
 
Myungsoo’s POV
            “SOONN JAEE!!!!” I called out Soon Jae’s at the top of my voice. She collapsed in front of me. Her nose was bleeding copiously. Then, I carried Soon Jae instantly in bridal style. I flagged a cab and ordered the taxi driver to send us to hospital.
            Now, I waited anxiously at outside. Why did I am so careless? If only I not threw the drink to Soon Jae, she might not comatose. ‘Aishh, jjinjja!’
            Suddenly, the doctor came out. I hurriedly got the doctor and asked about Soon Jae’s condition.
            “She is conscious right after you left her in my room. Now, she’ll come out after this. She is fine. So, don’t worry.” I was relief. After a while, I saw Soon Jae shuffled out from the room.
            “Soon Jae-ah.” I croaked slowly as she walked towards me. I couldn’t help but burst out when I saw a piece of cloth plastered on her nose and there was a tissue which bung into one of her nostril to stop the blood.
            “Stop laughing!” She kicked my leg hardly, making me to groan in pain.
            “Ouch, it’s hurt me!”
            “Tch, I’ll make sure you’re not limping on your concert.”
            “I should wish you’re hurt at your mouth, not your nose!” I replied her.
            “Huh? Wait, what with the afro hair? It suits for you.” She snickered at my hair.  
            “Suit for me? Ha. Ha. Ha. It was not funny. I wore it on public with intent when I was not with INFINITE. The fans are here and there. Besides, I’m creating the controversy if I walk with you in public. Get it? Kaja, the members are waiting for us at the practice room as I don’t tell them about you.” She marched and left me behind to the entrance. I’m sorry, Soon Jae-ah.’
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  =
 
Soon Jae’s POV
            Along our way to Woolliment Entertainment, I kept pondering about what the doctor said once I opened my eyes.
 
*Flash back.
 
“Ouch!” I groaned in pain as soon as I realized, I was in hospital.
“Don’t move for now. Your nose is bleeding.” The nurse beside her said softly. After a while my treatment was done. I got up gradually and looked at myself in the mirror. ‘It is horrific!’
“By the way, did you know who take me to the hospital?”
“A handsome man. Though, his hair is not my type.” The doctor smiled brightly.
“I’ll go now. Thank you.”
“Soon Jae-sshi, you’re lucky to have him as your boyfriend as he really concerns about you. Both you are match well. Hope the relationship last longer.” ‘Huh? Whatever!’ I merely bowed at her before stepped out from the room. Just the once I was out, I saw Myungsoo’s figure who was waiting for someone. ‘Tch, afro hair? The doctor must tell about him. Handsome guy but his hair is not my type.’ I mimicked the doctor spontaneously.
 
*End flash back.
           
Truly, I didn't want to step into the practice room anymore, however Myungsoo still dragged me to the room.
            “Noona! Are you okay?” They dashed to me once I entered the room. I tried harder to put on my fake smile.
            “I’m fine. Thanks for someone because I get my leave.” I glanced at Myungsoo who still maintained his innocent.
            “Who did this to you, Noona? We will beat him up for you!” For the second time, I glared at Myungsoo. ‘He gulped.’ I giggled crazily in my mind.
            “No, I had kicked his leg after all.”
            “Myungsoo, where did you go just now? And, how did you come into this room together with Soon Jae?” Sunggyu-hyung seemed to suspect something. ‘I have to clear this.’
            “Myungsoo sent me to the hospital but he is not the one who hurt my nose.”
            “Why don’t you tell us?” Woohyun-hyung snapped, growling in disappointment. I gave him a signal to answer the question.
            “She begged me not to inform you.” He replied barefacedly. ‘You really make it, MyungMyung.’
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
120415
 
Myungsoo’ POV
            Why she lied at them? She could tell them the truth. It made me felt guilty. After all, I didn’t seek for her forgiveness after the incident. But, we ended up into a mouth fight.
            She is an innocent girl. Really innocent. I remembered the time when she told us a bedtime story. At the first place, I just thought it was a bored bedtime story. After a while, I saw, one by one fell asleep. I pretended to close my eyes, barely made her talked to herself.
 
*Flashback
 
“My bedtime story surely too bored. Nevertheless she is an irresponsible girl, right?” My ears still caught her voice. ‘Why she looked upset?’
“Why don’t you ask me who the girl is?” She still looked at the sky. ‘Who is the girl? You know her?’ 
“So, I’ll pretend you asking me about the girl. She is me. Hard to believe, huh?” She bites her lower lip. ‘WHAT?? She is the girl?’ I never thought it was a real story. ‘It’s worth.’
 
“I was studied and graduated at Osaka University in pharmacology. That’s why, I am really fluent. Before, I am a pharmacologist. Currently, I’m the maid of INFINITE! I was minor in music and used to learn how to play piano, guitar and so many instruments. I don’t know the truly reason why I’m back, after I left Korea for ages. I really did miss my hometown too, but the wound is still bleeding.
 
No one told me about my father’s death. Guess what happened when I knew about his death? Cried like there was no tomorrow for me? Hell, NO!! I can’t cry because of the matter. Jane even gave me a new nickname which was ‘heartless’. Well, she was innocent since she didn’t know my past. I don’t think if I cried, my father would live again.
 
Ah, remembered the company you went to the CF? It was belonged to my father before Mrs. Choi, my father’s sister took over the company because I had refused to look after the company. Fortunately, my father understood me well even after he died. Can you see that, he is really a good father?” Again she questioned to anyone while let her hair free. I was amazed with her wavy hair. Plus, it was smell good.  
 
*End Flash Back
 
            ‘After all, it was so lucky to know more about you.’
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
 
Sungyeol’s POV
            It is strange after I saw Myungsoo limped at the day Soon Jae had hurt her nose.
            “I had kicked his leg after all.” Soon Jae’s words crossed into my mind. I pretty sure if Myungsoo hurt her nose. I watched Myungsoo eating the snack carefully.
            “I had hurt her nose, satisfied?” Myungsoo sudden declaration made me furrowed. ‘What?’ The rest turned their head to Myungsoo.
            “You’re not heard it wrong, hyungs. I know it bothers you lately, right?” He continued.
            “How did you know I would ask about it?”
            “From your look.”
            “How did happen?” Hoya asked him, making him to tell everything.
            “At the day, I saw her disappointed face when there was no drink left for her. So, I thought about buying her a drink, so we can start it over. Of course, you acknowledge it; our relationship was not going well. I saw her walked at a snail's pace. I thought she would catch the drink that I threw at her but the drink only just pecked her nose. Then, she was collapsed.”
            “Jjinjja?” They thundered at the same time.
            “It happened.” He cupped his face in guilty.
            “It is all right.” Sunggyu-hyung tapped his back in motherly way.
            “Then, we’ll tell the truth about something.” I raised my eyebrows with Woohyun’s statement.
            “We pretended to sleep at the night.” Hoya said in his lower voice.
            “I already know it.” Myungsoo replied. My eyes widened.
            “How did you know it?”
            “From Sungyeol-hyung.” He pointed to me. ‘Me?’
            “Sungyeol, I warned you not telling anyone, doesn’t me?” Woohyun showed the sign of death. I shook my head vigorously.
            “Sungyeol-hyung didn’t tell me anything. It is weird when Yeollie didn’t move at all in his sleeping. As you know, he is really sensitive to any sound when he sleeps. Soon Jae made a sound that night.” Myungsoo explained at us clearly.
            “L-hyung, what will you does after this?” Sungjong spurted out.
            “What do you mean maknae?’
            “Your relationship…..”
            “I won’t care about her!” He barked angrily before stumbled into our room.
            “Sungjongie, ignore his word. He does care about her forever.” I whispered at Sungjong’s impishly.
            ‘Myungsoo, pabo!’
            “We are always be with you, Myungsoo!!!” Dongwoo-hyung shouted at full volume.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
 
as usual, i hope you like it.
it'll end soon~
 
comment! ;)