SUSPICIOUS!

"All must be INSPIRITS?!!"

 

SUN, 120325
 
Sungjong’s POV
            I have many questions to ask Jae-noona. I want asking everything about her. I can sense she keeps many secrets. But, how could I ask her? Is she answering me? Oh, remember?? I had wished the girl is younger than me. My wish is come true, but Soon Jae never calls me Sungjong-oppa. Sometimes, I want to force her. However after thinking about it, she really acts like an older sister. I’m lucky after all!
            Today, we study about Japanese Language.  We always drag along Soon Jae-noona as we’re happy when she is around.
            “What the mean of ‘youkoso irrashai maa’, Sungyeol-hyung?” I asked Sungyeol-hyung while giving the sign to Myungsoo-hyung to shut up.
            “Err, I missed you so much?” He answered unconfidently.
            “You’re wrong, hyung! It is just ‘welcome’” I laughed until I had to clutch my stomach.
            “But, why it is so long?”
            “It’s use when you’re greeting someone.” Myungsoo-hyung added up. I nodded as I agreed with him.
            “Daijoubu desu. Soru mo ki kara ochiru, onisan.” She mumbled but still can be heard clearly by us. We looked at her.
            “Mouchido itte kuremasuka?” As Myungsoo-hyung is the best in Japanese among us, so he asks Soon Jae.
            All of us do not understand it. 'Weird, she seems used to talk in Japanese.'
………………………………...
 
Soon Jae’s POV
            ‘What have I done?’ Okay, let’s ignore it.
            “Ani, you’re heard wrong.”
            “No, I heard it well. Can you say it once again?” Myungsoo irritated me with his smirk. ‘Doesn’t he think his smirk is the good one?’
            “Watashi no nihongo wa hete desu.”
            “Daijoubu. Mouchido itte kuremasuka?‘Please, someone help me!’ Out of sudden, my Iphone ring vigorously.
            “My phone.” I grinned happily. But it was not last longer. The call from my former hospital before I came here! ‘What should I do? Ignore the call?’
            ‘I’ve to pick up this call!’
…………………………………
 
Myungsoo’s POV
            I followed her from the back. Why? Because I still curious about her. How can she talk so glibly in Japanese? She said she her Japanese is bad. She even told Japanese saying just now. At this time, she also had a talk with someone in Japanese. I couldn’t understand it because she talked so smoothly without any mistakes on pronunciation.
            “Goshinpai naku, senpai.” The call was ended. I hurriedly hid behind the door.
            She might hide something big from us. Her identity is still blurry. Even the company did not know anything about her except for her name.
            ‘I’m pretty sure, if she is a knowledgeable girl despite her ordinary look.’
....................................
 
Note:
  • Daijoubu desu. Soru mo ki kara ochiru, onisan. : It’s okay. Even an expert can make mistakes, hyung.
  • Mouchido itte kuremasuka? : Can you say it once again?
  • Watashi no nihongo wa hete desu. : My Japanese is bad.
  • Daijoubu. Mouchido itte kuremasuka? : It’s fine. Can you say it once again?
  • Goshinpai naku, senpai. : Don’t worry sunbae.
 
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
 
TUES, 120327
 
Soon Jae’s POV
            I can say, right now, the members seem to suspect something about me! I’m so dumb! Especially the MyungMyung! He always shows his displeased face towards me. But, am I care? Of course because he is the one who keeps my necklace. I want it back! I don’t want to lose my precious thing again.
            “MyungMyung, I want my necklace back.”
            “Then, tell me everything about you.”
            “Then, just keep the necklace in the safe place. I can’t tell anything.”
            “As you wish.” ‘The jerk, MyungMyung!
            “What you’re talking about with Myungsoo?” Woohyun-hyung asked as he hobbled into the kitchen.
            “Just having a ‘nice’ conservation with the visual.” I replied sardonically.
            “Okay. Myungsoo, we’ve to film the Samsung CF.” Woohyun reminded Myungsoo.
            “You’re going?” Myungsoo turned back slowly.
            “Do you care about me?”
            “I always hope you are not coming along with us,” he sneered me.
            “So, I’m not going!” I snapped with infuriation.
            “This is why I love to tease you so much.”
            “Hoya-hyung, I’m not going along. I have something to do.” I raved vociferously.
            “Oh, okay.” He replied.
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = =
THURS, 120328
 
No One’s POV
            “Soon Jae, guys. Let’s go now.” Sunggyu commanded his friends to go to the car which waiting for them downstairs.
            “Me too?” Soon bewildered as she had told Sunggyu before, not going to follow them anymore.
            “Yes, for the last time.” Sunggyu pulled her hand because she did move from the sofa and keep eating the snack.
            Once she entered the car, Myungsoo gave her, his death glare. She plainly reciprocated the death glare.
……………………………
 
Soon Jae’s POV
            Why I have to tag along with them again???? Well, actually I’ve already decided not to come along to their schedule. The MyungMyung always make his dissatisfy face to me. I can bear it anymore since I’m not an emotionless girl.
            “We’re here.” Dongwoo says before he comes out from the van. My eyes widen. ‘It’s my father’s company.’ Why here? I’m going to die if I meet my aunty.
            “Hyung, what you’re going to do here?” I stuttered, not exiting from the car before Sunggyu-hyung answered me.
            “The CF for their cosmetics.” Hoya told me.
            “I’m not going in.” I refused although I had come out from the car.
            “Okay.” Myungsoo glanced at me, giving me the look ‘why?’ I only shrugged and walked away from the big company in front of me.
            “You’re going in with me.” Suddenly, Myungsoo grabbed my hand, forcing me to follow him. I tried to kick his leg but it failed! He has a pair of long leg.
            “Let go of my hand, Myungsoo.” My voice vibrated as I tried to control my anger. My eyes trapped a figure that was walking towards INFINITE as well as me. ‘Mrs. Choi’
            “Myungsoo, lend me your glasses. I need it.” I begged him. Luckily, he just handed me the glasses and I rapidly put it on. Guess what, I just tag on Myungsoo as he was the one who not interested with the CF.
 
………………………
08:16 P.M.
 
Mrs. Choi’s POV
            INFINITE are in charge to do the CF for our cosmetics. They are almost done film the CF. I am so proud since they are really doing a good job. There is a girl who comes along with them. She still wears the glasses and does not introduce herself to me. The girl reminds me about Soon Jae. I miss Soon Jae. It almost a month she was not visiting us. I’ll go finding her soon.
            The girl waltzes out from the place where we film the CF. The CF are really done now! I sigh in relief. I see one of the members hops out too. He is the most charming among the members. I guess his name is Kim Myungsoo. I am getting tired, waiting for the CF to finish. So, I decide to tiptoe first. Once INFINITE is done changing their clothes, I’ll thank to them for their hardworking.
            As I stumble out, my eyes widen. ‘Soon Jae!’ I call out her name out loud.
            “SOON JAE!!!”
= = = = = = = = = = = = = =
 
Soon Jae’s POV
            “SOON JAE!!” I heard someone calling my name. She might be Mrs. Choi, so I was not turning back. I paced the floor as fast as I could. All of sudden, someone grasped my wrist. ‘It’s hurt!’
            “Why are you running away from Mrs.Choi?” He eagerly asked me. ‘MyungMyung? I recognized his voice.’ I deeply breathed in and out.
            “SOON JAE!!!!” Again, I heard the woman called out my name. As a result, I pulled Myungsoo’s hand roughly to go after me. He look puzzled before follow me in inquisitiveness. I pushed the emergency door using all my energy.
            “Don’t ask.” I warned him. After I thought we were already safe, I took my Iphone and made a call.
            “Sungjong-hyung, I went to somewhere. Don’t worry.” I hang up quickly.
            “Hurry up. Make a call. This place is rarely has the line connection.” I ordered him.
            “Sungyeol-hyung, I’m out. Don’t look for me. I’ll be back.” I saw the sweat rolling down his sideburn, but I only own a handkerchief. ‘Sharing?’ I simply swept his sweat using my handkerchief, ignored his oddly look.
            “Somewhere is here?” 'Look, he mimicked me again.'
            “Out is here?” As the payback, I sniggered at him.
            “You’re the one who dragged me here.”
            “Because you’re the one who grabbed my hand. I’m sorry but I have to.” I bend downward, not looking at him.
            “Why you’re running away from Mrs. Choi?”
            “It’s my business. Ignore it.”
            “It is my business since you had dragged me here. If she did not calling out your name, we’ll not end up here.”
            “Let’s go, the guard might be close the emergency door already. “
            “I’m willing to stay here if you’re not telling me your problem.”
            “It is out from you!” I got up and tried to open the door. Unfortunately, the door still not unlocked. He chuckled with my action.
            “You tried it.” I pushed his body to stand and help me.
            “Sorry to say, the door is locked.” He said coolly. ‘What???’
= = = = = = = = = =