Bedtime Story

"All must be INSPIRITS?!!"

 

SAT, 120407
Sungjong’s POV
“Guys, remember don’t say anything on we went to her house if she ask anything.” Myungsoo-hyung reminded us for the last time before we dashed out from the car.
     I didn’t know why he must act like that. Yeah, I means, he was strange. If only, I know this will happen, I would count how many times he had reminded us or to be precise me, about not telling a single word to Soon Jae-noona. He is crazy! Whether I was the maknae or not, he didn’t have to do it! I’m not a child!!!
“Myungsoo, stop it! We’ll keep it as a secret.” Woohyun-hyung put his right hand around Myungsoo-hyung’s neck.
“It is palpable. Pabo! You love her!” Sungyeol-hyung jeered at Myungsoo.
“You can say whatever you want, hyung. This is not love.” Myungsoo-hyung emphasized it clearly.
“Tch, Myungsoo will never admit it.” Sunggyu-hyung mumbled under his breathes.
I heard it! “ Hyung, why?” I asked Sunggyu-hyung to make it clear.
“Maknae, didn’t I tell before? Myungsoo is too dumb about love. He never acknowledges it.” Hoya-hyung snatched before Sunggyu-hyung could reply me.
“Then, should we do something to make him confess?” Dongwoo came from the back, joining our discussion.
“I think, just let him to handle it.” Sunggyu-hyung said confidently.
“Hajiman, if he never confesses to her until the day she quits from Woolliment Entertainment, we’ll do something.” He added up. Hoya-hyung and Dongwoo-hyung nodded as they agreed with Sunggyu-hyung.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
TUES, 120410
Soon Jae’s POV
     It was strange! Absolutely, it is! Arrrgghh!!!!! Who were really went to my house? At the first place, I guessed Infinite came to my house because I ever gave to MyungMyung my key. Until now, no one ever told me about they came to my house. NO ONE!! Now, they also not drag me along during their practice.
     I’m watching to Sesame Player. Suddenly, MyungMyung appeared at the screen of my laptop now. His cloth is too shining compared to others. What the hell he is doing? See his reflection on the mirror without helping Sungyeol-hyung to persuade the owner of shop to change the song into Be Mine? Tch!
     Okay, this is my weakness. I hate to criticize someone but if I had done that at once, I couldn’t stop it. It was lucky since I’m not living with them anymore and they are not here. My mouth would be close entirely when the other members appeared on the screen. However, when it came to Myungsoo, my mouth would condemn him! Everything about him made me feel annoyance. ‘Ahhh, I’m bad.’
     I had told Jane about it.
 
*Flashback
 
“What’s again, Soon Jae?”
“I watched to INFINITE’s reality show.”
“Whatttt??”
“Don’t believe it?”
“Of course not! I thought you’re just joking when you told me ask about them. But, you’re still a human. Human’s heart is easy to change. Good job, dear!”
“Yes. I also ponder the same thing.”
“You must have something to tell me. Hurry!”
“The member with alphabet stage’s name….”
“He is L. Your bias in Infinite?”
“Yah, I’m not like the other girls who like him too much. He is not my bias either! I hate him! All the things which are related to him!”
“Am I heard wrong?”
“Why?”
“Remember when I told you that you’re weird and wonderful person?”
“What’s the point?”
“Every time you said that you hate someone, you’re actually like him. You care about him even though you keep censuring him. From how his hair looks until what shoes he wear.”
“Am I the one like that?”
“You’re. Yet, you’re very wonderful with your strange behavior.”
“Wait, is that means, if I never condemn the person, I hate him?”
“Why you’re so blurry?”
“Huh?”
“It doesn’t mean like that! It just, you don’t heed too much about him. Get it?”
“Arasso!”
“From now on, I acknowledge that your BIAS in INFINITE is L.”
“HE IS NOT MY BIAS!!!” I snapped which making her shut up.
“But, Soon Jae, do you love him?”
“Why?”
“You never act like this before. You had used to pretend there is nothing happen. Conversely, you denied it! It is fine ever since there are many fans out there that fall love with him.”
“Whatsoever, I’m hanging up!!”
 
*End Flash Back
 
     My conservation merely ended after that. I hate when Jane teased me around. However it is, Jane is the only person who knows me well. ’Conceivably, I really love him?’ 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
FRI, 120413, 05:56 P.M.
Myungsoo’s POV
     Recently, we were busy with our concert that will be held soon, also in this month. What a hectic! And, for today and tomorrow, we were given by Mr. President to have a break. So lucky! So, we decided to go to Soon Jae’s as we were unable to meet her lately.
“We’re here. Myungsoo hurry. You’ve to unlock the door. We’ll make a surprise to Soon Jae.” Dongwoo-hyung gestured his hand. I speedily unlocked the door.
“NOONNAAAA!!!!” Sungjong absentmindedly spurt out when he saw Soon Jae sat on the sofa. Absolutely, she was surprised! Her eyes widened.
“What’s bring you here?” She asked while hurriedly closed her laptop.
“We miss to have a chat with you!” Sungjong chattered happily.
“Really? Do you want drinks?”
“Cook us something yummy.” Sunggyu said, seeking for her sympathy with his small eyes.
“Okay!” She stood up and hastily dashed into the kitchen.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Soon Jae’s POV
     They are here? Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I was so shocked until my eyes glanced to Myungsoo who smirked at me. If only they knew what I am doing before, they must be laughed at me especially the MyungMyung! Actually, I currently watched their weekly idol. It was embarrassed if they knew it!!
“I’m a brilliant guy, right?” He walked close to me when I prepared the food.
“You do say it. So boastful!”
“It is the truth in view of the fact that I found your house.”
“Tch. Whatever.” I continued cutting the vegetables without looking at him. My heart beats faster!
“We’ll have our dinner here.”
“Make no senses.” I simply answered it.
“So, we’re going to SLEEP here tonight.”
“Huh?”
“We already bring along our clothes.”
“Why don’t you call me first?”
“Surprise.” He showed his aegyo in front of me. Why he can make me fallen for it?’
 “Stop disturbing me. Out! Go rest yourself. I’ll call you out if the food is served.” I said plainly.
“Okay, then.” He replied and went out to the living room.
………………………………..
11:47 P.M.
 
“Guys, let’s go outside!” Sungyeol-hyung suggested as they looked too exhausted.
“Yah, don’t forget to bring along some drinks for us.” Myungsoo ordered me barefacedly.
“Tch. Jjinja!!!” I gritted my teeth, trying to hold my anger.
     When I came out with the drinks, the members already lied on the lawn, while their eyes wholeheartedly looked at the glitter stars. I took my position beside MyungMyung as the space next to him was wider than Dongwoo’s side.
     I merely sat while rest my hands on the lawn because wasn’t used to lie beside a man before. I looked at them, one by one. I felt guilty. I tried to figure it out why I have to feel like this. It was failed! My eyes stopped at Myungsoo. He really owned something. Even though I tried to hate him, I can’t! Jane is right. Yeah, I love him.
“Do you finish trailing on my face, Soon Jae-ah?” I was furrowed with his sudden approach. ‘He called me, Soon Jae-ah, didn’t he?’
“I’m not done.” I replied sarcastically.
“So, take your time.” He seemed allowing me to trail on his face for the second time as he keenly looked at the sky. The members were giggling gleefully when they heard to Myungsoo’s answer. I turned my head to other side because I felt that my face was getting red.
“Noona, tell us bedtime story.” Sungjong whined at me. ‘Bedtime story? I don’t have any story to tell.’ I cleared my throat before started the story.
 
“23 years ago, there was a mother who given birth to a child. She was not accompanied by her husband as her husband always busy with his work. However it was, she still loved her husband. Once the midwife said she undergo a complication, she had only one choice; either her or the child.
 
She already knew that sooner or later she would die because of her cancer, so she made up her mind to save the child. Then, she died. The child was so lucky since she has father who loved her so much! One day, the father had remarried because he scared his daughter lack of mother’s love.
 
But, the father never knew, he would bring something terrible into the family. At the first place, her stepmother was really treated her well like her own daughter and it made the daughter started to like her stepmother. Nonetheless, it was not last longer. The stepmother changed into an evil person when her father went out to oversea.
 
It made her depressed and she ended up growing as an emotionless girl. Her father noticed it, so he asked his daughter. As usual, she never dared to say anything bad about her stepmother for the result that her father really loved the woman.
Until one day, something bad had happened when her father was not around. She had into a fight with her stepmother. The stepmother accused her to steal her necklace. She never stole it! She had all enough. At the time when she was about to leave the house her, her father reached.
 
She won’t bear anymore so, she spurted out everything bad about the woman. Unfortunately, her father didn’t believe her. With that, she left the house although her father called out her name for several time.
 
She went to Japan alone and started her new life there. She tried harder to forget her past, but she can’t. She had graduated from Osaka University and now, she is a pharmacologist. During her study, her father died in an accident together with the evil woman. Even though she heard the news about her father death, she didn’t come back to her hometown to attend the funeral.” I stopped for a while and looked at them. As I expected before, they must fell asleep because of my story.
 
“My bedtime story surely too bored. Nevertheless she is an irresponsible girl, right?” I just asked although they would never hear me.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = =