The Confession :))

"All must be INSPIRITS?!!"

Okay, it's here now. :))


 

Look at the colours use for the characters for the No's One POV :))

p/ s :As this is the last chapter, I made it more colourful. I hope you don't get aye ache :P

^^

Myungsoo : Dark Orange

Soon Jae : Teal

Sunggyu : Saddle Brown

Woohyun : Red

Dongwoo : Green

Hoya : Purple

Sungyeol : Violet

Sungjong : Golden Rod

a/n  : when you read the words which have  all the colours, that's mean, they said in unison.


 

Myungsoo’s POV

We were exhausted but satisfied as I was able to play with Soon Jae the whole day. Since she has to send the car before 10 P.M., so she decided to send it at 9 and we walked to our dorm together.

“It was unbelievable that Hyo Nam-hyung is Soon Jae’s partner of the escapism for this time.” Hoya said in relief.
“Please believe it, hyung. I made an agreement with him after your concert.”
 “Soon Jae, thanks for the hang out.” Sunggyu-hyung ruffled her hair with intent even though he knew Soon Jae hated when someone mess her hair but for this time, she let him to do it.
“It’s all right. It is our last time together before I went back to my real life.” She replied softly, bending downward while staring at the ground. ‘She is holding the tears.’ The atmosphere became awkward for a moment.
“So, here we’re!” She pretended to laugh even if it was tongue-tied. I looked at her enthusiastically. She turned back before I saw she wiped her tears. 
“I’m off. Bye!” She immediately walked away while bid us a goodbye. I didn’t know what should I do for now. ‘I’ll just follow the members.’ I walked slowly behind the rest before they turned back, looking at me in surprise.
“Waeya??” I asked vaguely.
“Myungsoo, why do follow us?” Hoya-hyung asked me back.

I rubbed my neck and replied confidently, “I’m going home, of course.” Dongwoo-hyung laughed crazily. He seemed to insinuate me!

“YAHHH!!!! Go for your love, PABOOOO!!!” Sungyeol-hyung yelled and pushed me, making me stumbled away from them.
“Do I have to?” I shuffled towards Woohyun-hyung before he also pushed me away from hm.
“Go now! Don’t DARE to come back before you confess at her!” They paced the floor quickly, leaving me behind. I tramped with a heavy heart to Soon Jae’s house.
“Confess? It was impossible!” I monologue in frustration.

When I pass a shop, someone knocked my head hardly. I turned back straight away. My eyes caught a figure of Soon Jae stood in front of me, holding an ice-cream and on the other hand, a tin of Cola-cola. She was shocked for a minute before handed me the drink. “Here.” I took the drink and we walked together to her house.

“What are you doing here?” She broke the silence between us.
“Err, stroll…” I looked at her, “… maybe.” She nodded as she understood it.
“Of course, it was makes no sense for you to send me off.” She mouthed but I still heard it. ‘What’s that mean?’
“Soon Jae, we’ll walk together to your house. It is dangerous for a girl to walk alone after all,” I said whilst put on my poker face.
“A GIRL??? You never saw me as a girl. So, don’t worry about my safety.”
“Jjinjja? Then, do you confuse with your real identity?” I added up.
“………….” She didn’t reply me.

“I thought, you’re a girl since you’re having the menstruation…..” I tried to attract her to talk. “or are you really a man?” I mimicked her over again. Suddenly, she stopped as we already reached at her house.

“Whatever you wish to say, just speak it out loud. I’ll not lay a finger on you even if you’re condemning me. You’ll miss me after this because today is my last. And, it was your last time to taunt me around. Same goes to Sunggyu-hyung when he ruffled my hair.” She said in a breath. ‘That’s why she is weird all this day! I never thought she’ll get upset because of this. She is always happy-go-lucky when we are around.’ I took a seat beside her on the bench. She watched the stars eagerly before looked into my eyes.

“Do you know, how much I hate you?” ‘Huh? Hate me?’ I gulped my saliva to vanish the guilty.

“MyungMyung, I’ll let you know something.” I plainly prepared myself to accept anything she said after this. “I hate you with all my heart. I tried harder to avoid the hatred, but it continuously filled my heart. Now, it is hard to vanish the feeling from my heart. So, I think it is better for me to disappear from your life.” Suddenly, she stood up and ambled to the house. 

“Kim Myungsoo, can I the only who call you MyungMyung?” She smiled cheerfully. It was the first time she smiled at me like that.

“MyungMyung, you looked blank, gwenchana? By the way, my friend ever told me something which I never noticed it before…..” She held her hand tightly and continued, “She said, I can’t figure out my true feeling towards someone well. But, one thing that she confirmed about my real feeling is, the more I hate someone, the more I love him.” With the last words, she opened and entered the house in a blink.

……………………..

I unlocked the door slowly before tiptoed towards my room. The members were watching the variety show right now. Yes, I still blank with Soon Jae’s words. I grabbed the towel and took my bath.

“HOW??” The sudden approached by Sungyeol-hyung made me holding my chest tightly.

“Failed!” I gave the short answer. Of course, I didn’t confess at all! It just ended up with I insinuated her and she told me, she disliked me wholeheartedly which caused my heart broke into the pieces.

Sungyeol-hyung was furrowed. “What else you’re talking about?”

“She said clearly that she hated me. And her friend exclaimed at her, the more she hates someone, the more she loves the person.” I tried to remember the dialogue between Soon Jae and me before. “She said about to disappear from my life so, she will not hate me anymore. That’s all.” I said the truth because there were no secrets between me and Sungyeol-hyung. He pressed his finger at the forehead in thinking position.

“Myungsoo, are you clueless?”

“I guess so.”

“So, think about it carefully before you sleep. I’m out now, NOT DISTURBING YOUUU!!!!” He bawled and closed the door behind.

= = = = = = = = = = = =

Woohyun’s POV

“Yah, yah, yah.” Abruptly, Sungyeol barged to get a seat on the couch . He always acted like this, so there was nothing to worry. I slightly moved to the left near to Sunggyu.

“Hoya…..” He grasped a glass of juice from Sungjong’s hand and quaffed it right away. After that he continued, “Hoya is right. Soon Jae, she confessed first!!!!” Our jaws dropped to analyze his statement for a while.

“BWOOOHHHHHH??” We yelped in unison.
“Why the reaction was so lame?” Sungyeol said, dissatisfied.
“Soon Jae confessed first, how did you know?” Hoya asked Sungyeol as we also eager to know.
“Myungsoo told me just now.”

“But, why he looked depression?” I put a question, not pointing to anyone to answer it. Of course, we were noticed about Myungsoo’s return but intentionally ignored him. Usually, he would approach us first before step into his room. It was strange since he didn’t do it.

“Actually….” Sungyeol was going to explain us but Sunggyu-hyung snatched his word.

“Wait! Let me guess, Soon Jae already acknowledged her feeling, right? As the result, Myungsoo should be happy with the confession. Conversely, he looked gloominess when he returned. Then…..” He raised one of his eyebrows as well as smirked mysteriously, “… Soon Jae must use another words to convey her feeling rather than ‘I love you’” He said with poise. Sungyeol broke his smile. ‘So, hyung guess it right!’

Myungsoo-hyung, he is naive guy in reality.” Sungjong giggled as he also understood my explanation along with the rest too.

Despite his handsome face, he is absentminded to understand about love.” Dongwoo-hyung chuckled sensibly.

 “In spite of saying ‘I love you’, she told Myungsoo that she hated him. Even though, she didn’t express it well, Soon Jae also made it clear when she said, the more she hated someone, and the more she loved him. Unfortunately, he didn’t get it at all. Subsequently, he went home with the sadness.” Sungyeol crowed.

Hence, he is an intelligent L but a clueless Myungsoo.” I said in conclusion. They watched the variety show back after agreed with my statement. ‘Myungsoo, get a grip, HURRY!!!!’

= = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Myungsoo’s POV

It was already 2 A.M. and I can’t even sleep until now! For the last time I forced myself to sleep.

 

‘Do you know, how much I hate you?’

 

I opened my eyes widely. It happened again! Soon Jae, what you’ve done to me, actually? Your voice disturbed me!

 

‘Think about it before you sleep, Myungsoo.’

 

Sungyeol’s voice came into my mind. Do I have really to think about it? NO! Let’s forget it. Girls always come and go like wind. But, if the voice distracted me again, I’ll spend my precious sleep to ponder about it. For the last time, I closed my eyes.

 

‘I tried harder to avoid the hatred, but it continuously filled my heart. Now, it is hard to vanish the feeling from my heart.’

 

Okay, I gave up! Soon Jae must spell something on me! I stormed to the kitchen to get some drink. I guzzled the juice straight away, not pouring it into the glass.

 

‘I hate you with all my heart.’

 

I coughed heavily as her voice attacked my ears again. “YAHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I know!!! You absolutely HATE me!!!” I shouted in irritation followed by, I dashed to the rooftop without I noticed whether the door closed or not.

= = = = = = = = = = = = =

No One’s POV

 

“YAHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I know!!! You absolutely HATE me!!!”

 

Sungyeol woke up as the sudden shattering bothered his sleeping time. He was sensitive to any sounds when he slept at night.

“What’s with the screaming? Who do it?” He rubbed his eyes to clear his vision.

“Myungsoo, do you hear it?” He fumbled to the left which is Myungsoo’s place but he didn’t touch Myungsoo’s figure, only the sheet! After a while, something crossed his mind and he just realized that the screaming from Myungsoo.

“Where did he go?” He questioned himself before stood up to wake the rest.

…………………………

(same time)

 Myungsoo still thought carefully about Soon Jae’s confession. But, he can’t figure it out anything!

“Soon Jae, what the hell??????!!!!!” He bent downwards before laying on the lawn. He decided to breathe in and out deeply, calming down himself. After a minute, he can felt the peaceful. Then Soon Jae’s voice into his ears slowly, so he can interpret it well.

 

 ‘Do you know, how much I hate you?’

 

 “Why you hate me?”

 

‘MyungMyung, I’ll let you know something. I hate you with all my heart. I tried harder to avoid the hatred, but it continuously filled my heart. Now, it is hard to vanish the feeling from my heart. So, I think it is better for me to disappear from your life.’

 

“If the abhorrence make you to keep in mind about me, please don’t vanish it, Soon Jae.”

 

‘Kim Myungsoo, can I the only who call you MyungMyung?’

 

“You’re my special girl, so keep calling me as MyungMyung.”

 

‘MyungMyung, you looked down, gwenchana?’

 

“I’m miserable now.” He cupped his face, “I can’t accept the fact that you hate me.”

 

‘By the way, my friend ever told me something which I never noticed it before. She said, I can’t figure out my true feeling towards someone well. But, one thing that she confirmed about my real feeling is, the more I hate someone, the more I love him.’

 

“HUH??”

 

‘The more I hate someone, the more I love him.’

 

“The more she hates someone, the more she loves him?”

 

‘The more I hate someone, the more I love him.’

 

“That’s mean, she really loves someone she hates???”

 

‘The more I hate someone, the more I love him.’

 

“YESSS!!! I was absolutely RIGHT!!!! She LOVES me TOO!!!!!!!”

 

………………………..

(same time different place : stairs to rooftop)

 

“Hyung, where are we going to?” Sungjong yawned before they caught a high-pitched from the rooftop.

 

“YESSS!!! I was absolutely RIGHT!!!! She LOVES me TOO!!!!!!!”

 

“Wait, do you heard it, kids?” Sunggyu asked his friends.

“I think the man was Myungsoo.” Hoya spurted out.

“I agree.” Dongwoo linked his hand to Hoya.

“Now, go back to sleep. The case is settled down.” Sungyeol, the energetic man even though he was very sleepy said cheerfully, pushing them to be back at this moment.

“Why?” Woohyun and Sungjong asked at the same time.

“Myungsoo just find out the real meaning behind Soon Jae’s weird confession.” Sunggyu answered while crossed his hand at his chest.

“The clueless Myungsoo after all!!!” Sungjong repeated the statement which was made by Woohyun. After that, they went sleeping straight away, ignoring about Myungsoo.

= = = = = = = = = = = = =

120430, 09:34 A.M.

The next morning, Myungsoo the sleepy head woke up earlier than the other members. As he got up first, he prepared the breakfast and served it on the table.

“Hyung, get up now! I had prepared the breakfast. PALLI!!!” He barked in frustration as Dongwoo merely slept and chased him out from the room.

“Hoya-hyung, do something to wake Dongwoo-hyung up before his meal would be finished by the other hyungs.” He said before tapped on Dongwoo’s . He stamped to the kitchen to join the hyungs.

“Gyu-hyung, how did you get the dark circle?” Myungsoo asked eagerly.

“We were disturbed by a loud screaming, so we went out to find out where was it from.” Sunggyu replied idly, making Myungsoo to gulp his saliva because he was guilty.

“Myungsoo, you look happy for today, why?” Woohyun raised up his eyebrows.

“I just settled down a puzzle.”

Puzzle?” The members pretended not to know anything.

“YAHHH!! Myungsoo, did you find it out?” Sungyeol dived into the kitchen with his dolphin voice.

“HYUNGG!!! I had been waiting for you to join us breakfast! Yesterday, I figure it out!!! She loves me!!!” He said it out loud without noticed his friends were watching at them.

“You hide something from us Myungsoo?” Dongwoo came with his drowsy eyes.

“Errr,, I’ll tell you the truth. Yesterday, Soon Jae let me knew her feeling towards me, but I didn’t get the meaning as she uttered her feeling using different and odd statement. Last night, I thought deeply about it. Actually, SHE LOVES ME!!!!” Myungsoo exclaimed excitedly.

“You’re really take time to understand her feeling, Myungsoo.” Hoya smirked while pour out the milk into his glass.

“Huh?”

“Hyung, it was easy to understand her confession,” Sungjong added up.

“You acknowledged it, guys?”

“From the first place.” Sunggyu answered him, tucking in his meal happily.

“Why don’t you tell me?”

“To love someone, you have to admit your feeling and understand her first. Then, you will be able to catch her. Good luck, Myungsoo!!” Woohyun advised his dongsaeng softly. Myungsoo was stunned, interpreting the actual meaning of Woohyun’s just now.

 

……………………….

(Bus stop)

Soon Jae was relief after the silly confession. It was incredible since she was able to confess her feeling out loud!!! And the jerk MyungMyung didn’t call her at all the whole night until now.

“I’m an ordinary girl who falls in love with a wrong man because he is an idol. This is really makes no sense!” She pouted heavily. Of course, she knew it! That’s why it was better for her to let him know her right feeling.

“Soon Jae, return to the old you and don’t ever dream to appear in front of Infinite anymore. There is no relation neither between you and Infinite nor you and Myungsoo. Yesterday was the last day. However it is, just keep them in your memory till the end because we created such a memorable momentous together.” She can’t hold her tears anymore, making they rolled down her rosy cheeks. Out of sudden, she got a call. Without looking at the ID, she picked it up after cleared .

“Hello, Soon Jae here.”
“…………” The caller didn’t reply. So, she took a second to look at the ID. ‘MyungMyung?’
“Do you want to say anything, MyungMyung?”
“Err, it’s me, Hoya. I didn’t notice that you had pick up the call. Actually, I lost my phone so; I used Myungsoo’s to call you. Where’re you?”
“Hyung! I went somewhere. Why?”
“……………..” The line was cut suddenly. ‘huh?’

 

After a while, her Iphone rang again. And it was from Myungsoo too. At the first place, she was doubtful whether to answer it or not. She was annoyed with the ring tone, so she answered it idly.

“What, Hoya-hyung? Stop playing around!” She yelled loudly. It was fortunate since no one at the bus stop at this time.
“YAH! Sungyeol is here. Not Hoya! Ah, you’re having a call with him just now?”
“Sungyeol-hyung? Why did the ID is Myungsoo?”
“Myungsoo left his phone in the car, besides, my phone is out of battery. Soon Jae, are you leaving without seeing us?”
“I…..” Again, the line was cut on purpose. She gritted her teeth firmly.

When she was about to bung the earphone into her ears, the phone rang vigorously for the last time. She hastily looked at the ID. Absolutely, it was from Myungsoo again.

“I guess, you’re pulling my leg, hyungs!!!” She took the phone and answered it.

“PABOO!!!! WHY EVERYONE LOVES TO TEASE MEEE??? NOW, WHO IS ON THE PHONE? KIM SUNGGYU? NAM WOOHYUN? JANG DONGWOO? LEE SUNGJONG? OR MAYBE, KIM MYUNGSOO????” She thundered in anger.

“……………”

“Why you’re not answering me?....” She breathed in and out deeply until she was calm down.

“The last one, Kim Myungsoo.” Myungsoo simply replied her. She was completely lost for words when the hoarse voice dived into her eardrum.

“……………”

“Mianhe. Please wait for us, we’ll go for you!” She pressed on the ended calling button immediately.

……………………….

(in the moving car)

“It was not WAIT FOR US, WE’LL GO FOR YOU!!!' Sungyeol rapped on Myungsoo’s head. He groaned in pain because of the knock.

“Sungyeol is right! ‘Wait for me, I’ll go for you’, it is like that, Myungsoo!' Woohyun mimicked him.

“It was not easy, hyung…….” He stared at the Iphone. “By the way, Sungyeol-hyung, thanks for the great plan until I get scolding from her.” He said sarcastically.

“This kid…” Sungyeol smirked impishly, “If I’m not the brains, you’ll unable to find Soon Jae!” He stuck out his tongue mischievously. Abruptly, Dongwoo made a sudden brake, creating the chaos in the car.

“YAH! Why you brake the car so sudden?” Sunggyu bite his lower lip to manage his anger.

“Soon Jae is right there. Go out now. I’ll stop the car here.” Dongwoo pointed to the bus stop which located in front of them. They quickly got down from the car and ambled towards Soon Jae.

“Soon Jae….” Myungsoo arrived first, so he called out for Soon Jae’s name. Nevertheless, she didn’t turn to them. Myungsoo rolled his eyes. He gradually walked near to her and pulled out the earphones, making her to lift up her head and looked at him. Her eyes widened.

“MyungMyung…” She mouthed along with stood up and faced him.

“Do you think about leaving us but not meeting us?” He stood sturdily staring at me, arms crossed over the chest of his black tee.

“We already spent time together yesterday. Besides, I don’t have anything to do with Woolliment Entertainment anymore!” She copied Myungsoo’s famous poker face before turned to the members at the left. She was shocked but still waved her hands to the members.

“I don’t understand what you’re saying last night.” Myungsoo intentionally talked about the topic.

“What?” opened, made an ‘o’ shape. “It was….” She wiped the sweat from her forehead. “I hate you, that’s all.”

“So, what do you mean by ‘the more I hate someone, the more I love him’?”

“I don’t know!” She strode instantly to the rest and Myungsoo followed from the back

“Soon Jae, can we hug you?” Woohyun asked greasily. On the other side, Sungyeol sent away a look ‘we-are-going-to-hug-her’ to Myungsoo. As the reply, he plainly allowed him. Soon Jae burst out a laugh when Woohyun asked her the permission to hug her. She nodded as the sign she agreed.

“I’m going to hug Infinite’s hyung one by one!” She declared absentmindedly. She hugged them in a line, one by one while patted their shoulder in motherly way.

 

When it came to Myungsoo, she just engulfed him into her hug. Myungsoo hugged her tightly, cherishing her wavy hair as he loved it and even took an opportunity to kiss her on her head before whispered softly, “I understand the confession…” After a moment, he bent downward and made an eye contact with Soon Jae.

= = = = = = = = = = = =

Soon Jae’s POV

The closer position between me and MyungMyung made me to close my eyes. I didn’t know the real reason why I slowly closed my eyes at this time. ‘Am I possessed by an unknown spirit again?’ In a second, I felt the kiss stopped on my forehead before a hand knocked on my head. When I opened my eyes, Myungsoo covered his mouth to avoid the laugh to burst. ‘He makes fun of me again?’

“Why did you close your eyes?” He clutched his stomach while pointed to me. “Do you expect me to kiss you on your lips?” I can’t bear it anymore! So, I paced near to him, tightening my fist whilst put on the smile and gave away a kick as the present.

“Thanks for pulling my leg, Myungsoo!!!!” I grabbed my luggage and got on the bus straight away as the bus just stopped in front of the bus stop. I took a seat which was not facing MyungMyung. He was really irritated me! But, why I have to fall in love with him???’

Unexpectedly, he knocked the window at my side and asked me to open it. I was refused!!! I wondered why the bus didn’t move at all before I saw Sunggyu-hyung gave a thumb up to the driver. I pouted heavily. I was pretty sure, the bus wouldn’t move until I have a talk with him, hence I unclosed the window.

“What??” I barked at him, though he smiled brightly at me.

“This……” He took out a necklace from his pocket. ‘My necklace!’ I tried to seize it and FAILED!!!

“Let me put it on for you.” He was insistent so, I moved a little near to the window, lowering my head and let him to do it himself.

“How is about my bracelet?” I asked him while he was busy clasping the necklace. He whispered softly. “I’ll keep the bracelet safe.” He slightly faced me and looked into my eyes seductively. My eyes widened as his face came nearer towards my face and his warm lips leaned against mine passionately. 

“You should close your eyes not widen them. Saranghae,” He smirked and ruffled my hair continuously. I merely blinked for several time as I didn’t warn for the sudden kiss. He banged the body of the bus to give a sign to move now, alarming me to the reality.

Byeeeeee,,,, noonaaaaaa,” The members waved hand and bid me a goodbye. It was the first time all of them called me as ‘noona’. I also waved my hand and looked at them one at a time, from Sunggyu-hyung, Dongwoo-hyung, Woohyun-hyung, Hoya-hyung, Sungyeol-hyung, Sungjong-hyung and lastly, my forever love, MyungMyung. He threw the heart and the flying kiss for me, causing me to blush more after the kiss scene. After a while, I got a message from MyungMyung,

 

‘My soulmate, I’ll come for you soon. Please wait for me.’

-Myungsoo-

 


 how, you like it?

i don't know whether, it was a good ending or not, I just can't write it any romance between them :))

COMMENT ^^

 


 

my new story  ;))

 

remeber to subscribe this fanfic ^^

 

© jiehan2013

thanks to BlingBlingForever for the character chart~ 

I love it. :))