EPIK HIGH.

"All must be INSPIRITS?!!"

 

Soon Jae’s POV
            “I’m L.” He introduced himself.
            “Really?” I maintained my expression in front of him.
            “You’re not surprised?”
            “No. Tch, is that good to be L?”
            “L is my stage name. The members said my appearance just like L who casts in Death Note.”
            “Kenichi Matsuyama?”
            “You know him? It never crossed my mind you know him since you are so dumb when it comes to entertainment.”
            “Of course, I’m often met him.” I accidentally told him about something I should not!
            “Huh?”
            “Err.. my friend admires him.”
            “Fine. Let’s go home now. It is getting cold here.”
            “Oo.. kay.”
......................................
 
WED, 120321, 09:54
            “Noona, let spend time together.” Sungjong pulled my hand to follow him to the living room.
            “I’m not finised my work yet.”
            “We’ll help you, then come with us, can you?” He tried harder to attract me.
            “Hmmmm,,,,,,,”
            “Noona…..”
            “Tchh, okay then.” I agreed with as I couldn’t bear with his sad look.
            “YEEAAAAYYYY!!!!!” He applauded with cheer. ‘Is that makes him so happy?’
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
 
Woohyun’s POV
            We were heading to Woolliment Entertainment. Finally, we were able to drag Soon Jae coming to our practice.
            “Soon Jae-sshi, what you’re feeling, right now? Feeling excited?” I asked from the back.
            “I don’t feel anything.”
            “Hyung, you’re asking the right question but to wrong person,” Myungsoo snatched before I could open my mouth. Soon Jae glared at him, who sitting beside Sungjong at the left.
            “MyungMyung, what do you mean?”
            “Am I wrong? You’re a blank one. So, no wonder if you can’t feel anything.” Myungsoo added up intentionally in order to make Soon Jae angry.
            She smirked wickedly. “I’m not angry. So close your mouth.”
            “Tch..”
            “HYUNG, NOONA. End it NOW! I’m sitting at the middle, you know!” Sungjong bellowed louder in the car. Manager Tae Hee giggled at the front.
            “I wondered why Myungsoo acts like a child. He loves to mock Soon Jae. This is not Myungsoo who I had been familiar with.” Sungyeol whispered to my ear. I started to ponder about it. ‘I have to tell the members.’
……………………………
 
01:13 P.M.
No One’s POV          
            “Jae-unnie!!!” Jiae thundered as soon as she stepped into our practice room.
            “Jiae.” She did not shock with the sudden appearance of Jiae and serenely approached her. ‘Sometimes, she is really unemotional girl.’ Jiae merely engulfed Soon Jae into her hug.
            “Unnie, why you keep wearing the cap?”
            “Doesn’t it your problem, Jiae?”
            “Yes! You’re hiding your wavy hair. Look, you tied it up on purpose and cover it with the cap.”
            “Jiae, mind your own business. Why you’re here?”
            “Sunggyu-oppa told me you’re coming. So, I wish to spend my time with you, but I can’t. I’m sorry, unnie.”
            “It’s fine.” Soon Jae ruffled Jiae’s hair tenderly.
            “Bye, unnie. I hope we can spend our time together next time.” She stood up and waved her hand.
            “Kids, lets start!” Sunggyu ordered. The members were readied at their position.
            “Soon Jae, sit there. Look at our dance. And tell us when there is anything wrong.” Hoya pointed at the chair. She gradually paced the door.
= = = = = = = = = = = =
 
Soon Jae’s POV
After 1 hour,
            Actually, I felt so bored now. INFINITE’s dance is energetic. But, it made me yawning for several time.
           “Myungsoo, you should bend your hand like this.” Sunggyu-hyung spurted out suddenly. I looked at MyungMyung. He perspired heavily. His tee already drenched with sweat. Myungsoo did not reply. He simply stared to the floor.
            ‘I have to do something.’ “Gyu-hyung, take 5.” I abruptly interjected.
            “Okay.” The members quaffed their drinks except Myungsoo. I keep staring at him. He looked upset. ‘Sensitive?’
            “For you.” I purposely threw the towel and the drinking water towards him. He lifted up his head.
            “Thank you.”
            “Are you a sensitive man?”
            “Why?”
            “You look upset.”
            “I do the wrong step because of you. You are yawning when I looked at you!!” My eyebrows furrowed.
            “You’re the one who look at me.” I stuck out my tongue, jeering him.
………………………….
 
(sametime)
Sungyeol’s POV
            I look at Soon Jae and L. He seems turning to different person. Yes, he is L once he showed his cold image and, he loves to be L in front of someone he is not familiar with. However, now, he is Myungsoo. Myungsoo, who loves to mock, boasts around with his good-looking face.  And, it only happens in front of Soon Jae.
            From my eyes, I can say if he starts to like the girl. The lucky girl. The way he treats Soon Jae, the way he condemns the girl. Everything is noticeable!!
            “Do you think, you’re really the handsome one in INFINITE?” I hear Soon Joon deliberately jeered on him.
            “You’re saying so.” He replied while mimicked her, which make her irritating.
            “Tch, do whatever you want.” I saw her stumbling out from this room.
            “Yah, Myungsoo, where did she go?” I asked.
            “Ladies.”
            ‘Myungsoo, I hope, you’ll happy. No matter, what will happen.’
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = =
No One’s POV
            Soon Jae lingered around in the building. She had never been familiar with the place here but she wanted to find out it herself. Her step stopped in front of a recording room. Her ears caught a song, so she decided to listen to the song for a while.
Run Run Run away
Run Run Run away
Run Run Run away amoori domangchyuh bwado (beoseonal soo eopsuh)
Run Run Run away dalrita dwaedora bwado (neon geudaero issuh)
 
            “It’s worth to listen,” she mumbled.

Nunapi geomeo sesangeun nomunado palri geoleo
Naman doo dari jeulo gal gili han eopsi meoreo
I gilui keuten mwoga itseulka? (neon algo ganen ga)
Geunyang nun gameun chae ikeuryeo gandamyeon dam aninka
Ireun naui jilmunen neul tami eopnun naneun
I salm soge mukin doo paro gumjochado mot jameun
Mangeum mugeoweo geomina gathyeojyeo beorin na
Oneul haruman michin cheog darryeobeoryeo eodinga


 
             “What’s the song title?” She asked herself.
 
Haneule soni daheoldaegaji dalryeoga
Gaseume kumi chaltaeji talryeoga

Everybody Run Run Run away
Amoori domangchyeo bwado (beoseo nal su eopseo)
Everybody Run Run Run away
Dalrida dwidora bwado (neon geudaero isseo)

You got me runnin runnin runnin away
Down down down
You got me runnin runnin runnin away
Down down down
You got me runnin runnin runnin away
Down down- away
Amoori dalryeobwado jejarie.
 
             “The singers’ voices not really suit with them.” She smirked impishly.

Nae salmeun 365il biga sodajineun bam
24sigan soge jobajineun maeum
Jageun yeoyuui suimpyudo geu gorireul gamchoogo
Nal majooboneun miraeneun machimpyoga dwijiman
(Achimeun jilmojigo dalryeo) mwo hyanghae dwineun geonji
Haega jineun geonji naega jineun geonji
I don't know But I go Keep on
Runnin runnin runnin high
Geodaehan eungasuga beorin eorin byeolin na

Haneule suni daheundaegaji dalryeoga
Gaseume kumi chaltaegaji dalryeoga

 
              “They must be INFINITE’s sunbae.” She mouthed softly.

Everybody Run Run Run away
Amoori domangchyeo bwado (beoseo nal su eopseo)
Everybody Run Run Run away
Dalrida dwidora bwado (neon geudaero isseo)

You got me runnin runnin runnin away
Down down down
You got me runnin runnin runnin away
Down down down
You got me runnin runnin runnin away
Down down away
Amoori dalryeobwado jejarie


You got me runnin runnin runnin away
Down down down
You got me runnin runnin' runnin away
Down down down
You got me runnin runnin runnin away
Down down- away
Hanopshi dallyoganul norul wihae
 
            Soon Jae did not notice the singers of the song were looking at her keenly from the recording room. After they had done record the song, they hastily scrambled out from the room.
            “Hold on, agashi.” Tablo called out Soon Jae. She quickly turned back and raised one of her eyebrows.
            “Who’re you?” Mithra asked in curiosity.
            “You’re someone who related with INFINITE, right?” Tablo guessed inattentively.
            “Then, who’re you?”
            “You don’t know us?”
            “Should I know you?”
            “We’re EPIK HIGH. I’m Tablo and this is my friend, Mithra. And, this DJ Tukutz. We’re INFINITE’s sunbae.”
            “Who’re you, miss?”
            “I’m Park Soon Jae.”
            “I guess, you’re in charge to clean INFINITE’s dorm. Don’t you?”
            “Yes.”
            “Did they give you a hard time?”
            “No, they’re kind. May I ask something?”
            “Go ahead.”
            “All the instruments, yours?”
            “You can say so. You like to use the instruments?”
            “Can I?”
            “Since you’re related to INFINITE, just use it. Please make sure after you use them, put them back at their positions.”
            “Okay. Thank you. Nice meeting you.” She bowed at Tablo and Mithra and walked away.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = 
 
 
 
a/n:
i would like to introduce you about Epik High. :)
Now, Epik High no longer under Woolliment Ent. as they signed their contract under YG.
Leave your comment  ;)