SEARCH

"All must be INSPIRITS?!!"

 

TUES, 120403
Myungsoo’s POV
            “One thing, if you love her, nothing bothers me or even INFINITE. Don’t ever give up for your love because of the fans. Sooner or later, they will accept your decision. Remember, we always support you, Myungsoo.”
            The words still linger around my mind. I can’t forget it. Of course! Out of sudden, Sungyeol-hyung questioned me about love. Soon Jae and I? She is not my type either. I’m the visual, so the fans must be expected me to choose a y, gorgeous girl to be my girl. Though, she still the one who can make me worries the most.
 
*Flash back
 
 I pulled her head softly, so she could rest her head on my lap and sleep well. I didn’t know what I was doing, but I wanted her to sleep in comfortable way. It was fine if I couldn’t sleep well, but not her. I won’t bear it!
I keenly watched her sleeping. She is really beautiful without any make up on her face even in her sleeping face, I admitted it! I can say it now, that I admire her. This is for real. But, I’m not going to confess. No and never!! How about my fans? INSPIRITS? I’m pretty sure; I’ll forget her as she is not staying with us once Hyo Nam-hyung comes back.
 
“I’m sorry, father. If only I did stay at home, you’ll be stay alive.” She abruptly mouthed in her sleep. I frowned but still rubbed her hair softly using my right hand. On the other hand, I patted her arm, trying to vanish her nightmare.
 
“You’re hiding something, why you don’t admit it, Soon Jae?” I whispered in frustration.
 
*End flash back
 
‘It is just, I like her, right?’
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
WED, 120404
Soon Jae’s POV
          Ahhhh, since Hyo Nam-hyung had come back, so I’ve to be at home. What a bored to death! Why I have to meet Infinite and become their sismaid? I never think about something like this to be happened. Fine! I MISS INFINITE!!!
         If only I tell Jane about this, she might call me as a crazy girl. How can I know about INFINITE? I hate about KPOP, remember? I take my Iphone and straight away call for Jane. Wait, what the reason for my call this time?
“Hello, my friend!” It is bad! I should end the call as soon as possible.
“Hello.”
“What’s the matter?”
“Huh?”
“You’ll never call me if you don’t have something important to ask. So, what’s that?”
“Am I? Perhaps, I had a daydreaming. I’ll hang up.” I try to end my call soon.
“SOOONNN JAAAEEEEE!!!!!”
“Yah, what’s the hell?”
“Tell me.”
“What?”
“The reason for this call since you had called me last time for the earthquake. Remember?”
“Something bothers me.”
 “I’m all ears. You know it.”
“Well, it just about the infinity symbol group……”
“INFINITE!! Why, get to know about them more?” Yes, she guesses it right!
“I think it YES.”
“Try to listening for their songs, dance and also the variety show. They’re really famous!!!”
“Are they?”
“Yes! Good luck, Soon Jae!” Jane seems to hang up hurriedly. ‘Who cares?’
‘Watch their variety show? Do I have to do so?’
= = = = = = = = = = = = = =
THURS, 120405
Soon Jae’s POV
            I didn’t know what the reason for my weird acting right now. I couldn’t even close my eyes as I kept remembering the INFINITE’s dance! Their song always lingered around me. It was bothering my precious night! But, it was not their fault after all.
           After took the bath, I sat in front of my laptop and started to search about INFINITE. Probably, it was my punishment as I never care about KPOP before.
“The variety and reality shows which were involving Infinite is You’re My Oppa, Birth of A Family, Secret T, Infinity Girls, Love Chaser, Mnet Date, the new one is Sesame Player. Why are they so famous?!!!” I caressed my hair in irritation.
          I made my decision to watch You’re My Oppa first.
‘Ehhhh, Tablo-hyung and Mithra-hyung. Why hyungs faces are so different from now?’
‘JIAEEE? No wonder why she called them as Oppa.’ I entirely focused to the show without lifting up my head to other side. I even turned off my Iphone, so no one could reach me. Serves them right!
………………………….
         What the hell Jiae do? I was a little frustration for the ending. I never expected for something like leaving Infinite when they were not around. After all, the show was good. Once I saw MyungMyung with his tears rolling down his cheeks, I thought, it was the funny thing.
         I couldn’t cry when Jiae was so touching with what Infinite did for her. Also, I couldn’t laugh when Sungyeol-hyung danced with his own style. The MyungMyung loved to treat people so awkwardly; it was so pity to Jiae. I looked at the comment, most the people hate Jiae for her lies. She really needed some freedom. That was not totally Jiae’s fault!   
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
FRI, 120406
Myungsoo’s POV
          After take the bath, I lay on the bed with my legs widely opened while Sungyeol-hyung is watching the television at the living room. We don’t have any performance today except for the CF.       I look around my room before my eyes catch a key on the table. ‘Soon Jae’s.’ I smile brightly.
          Such a dummy girl! She didn’t hand me her address. The girl must forget to give her address, I think so. When she gives away the key, I feel that I am the lucky one. Because of that, I keep smiling after she came out from our apartment. I just realized about the address since yesterday!
          I take my phone and dial her number.
“Yah!” I should greet her properly, right?
“Why?” She drawls idly.
“Come to our apartment.”
“Why?”
“The cleaning!”
“I do come to the apartment 2 days ago. Pabo, MyungMyung!”
“I thought, you have to come here every two days.”
“Yah, I know it!”
“If you refuse, take us to your house.”
“What? I won’t take you to my house!!!”
“This is an order.”
“You don’t have the right to order me around.”
“So, how can we go to your house if we never know it?” I try to force her more.
“The clue is rooftop and I only take about 30 minutes to reach at yours. So, FIND IT BY YOURSELF!!!” She yells at me loudly before ends the call immediately. I can sense if she merely do it on purpose. I march to the living room where the members always gather.
“Myungsoo, you look angry. Where you want to go?” Sunggyu-hyung approaches me as he glances at me first. The other members turn their heads and look at me in curiosity.
“Hyungs, Sungjong. Let’s go out.” I smirk playfully.
“Watch your mouth, Hyo Nam-hyung is around.” Woohyun says, lowering his voice.
“Not now. After we are done with the CF. How?”
“Okay.” They agree in unison.
“But, where we’re going?” Sungjong enquires me questioningly.
“Soon Jae gave me her house key before she left our dorm. Actually, I want to make a surprise for you. Unfortunately, I just realized she didn’t tell me her address.”
“Why don’t you ask her?”Dongwoo suddenly snatches my words.
“I had asked her. She told, we’ve to find the house ourselves.”
“It is makes sense. I guess, she loves seeing us to give up searching for her house.” Hoya says; acting like everyone doesn’t understand my explanation.
“Okay then.” As usual, Sungyeol-hyung is the brains when we want to run away after the schedule. I really hope, the plan will progress well.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =