HOSPITALIZED.

"All must be INSPIRITS?!!"

 

MON, 120312, 11:54 P.M.
 
Myungsoo’s POV
            Tch, the shorty girl! How she can be so calm when I condemn her? I still remember the time when she curses on me. I have a tough body. The fans love my y back. What?? I know I don’t have the chocolate abs like Woohyun-hyung. She also doesn’t have the S-line. I am so frustrated with her statement on the day. I intentionally went to the kitchen without put on the shirt. I thought, she would be surprised but, it was did not work on her.
            I pull the drawer and take the box. So, the PSJ-bracelet and LSJ-necklace is belonged to her. Huh, I will keep it until I find out why I am too concern about her. My heart beats faster than usual. My eyes are unable to look at the other places if she is around. And now, she lives with us!!!
 
*Flash back
 
One fine day,
“Sungjong-hyung, help me.” She asked for Sungjong’s help. She suddenly came to our apartment in the afternoon. The members frowned for a while before hurriedly got up to help her. I simply sat on the sofa without have an intention to help her.
“You’re living here?” She nodded.
“Myungsoo, prepare some food for our guest.  Hurry up!” Sunggyu ordered me.
“She’s not our guest. She is one of the dwellers here.” I mimicked purposely.
 
*End flash back
 
            I love to see her annoying face when I ignore what she says. Ah, tomorrow is my birthday. ‘Wait, I am not in love, right?’
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = =
 
TUES, 120313, 12:01 A.M.
 
Soon Jae’s POV
            I breathe in and out. I feel stuffy now. Because of MyungMyung!! That guy is really irritating me. He condemns me!!
 
*Flash back
 
“What you’re doing?” Myungsoo approached me.
“Why don’t you sleep?”
“Tomorrow is my birthday. So, I’m waiting for the wishes.
“Really?” I just put my poker face. Same goes to him. He imitated me!
“May I have some?”
“What?”
“Your ramyeon. It looks yummy.” I ignored him. So, he seized the pot from my hand on purpose.
“I’ll take this as my present for my birthday.” I sighed deeply.
“Wash the pot.”
“Wait.”
“Why?”
“Are you sure, you’re a girl?”
“Huh?”
“The way you’re smirking, the way you’re walking, the way you’re dressing, and everything.”
“And, you always wear cardigans, shirts, jeans and caps.” He continued.
“Are you done, MyungMyung?”
“No, I’m pretty sure you don’t have any skirts and shorts except the quarters in your wardrobe.”
“Thanks for the ‘compliment’.” Before I stepped out, I punched his stomach roughly.
 
*End flash back
 
            He is a cruel guy! I look at my watch. ‘His birthday’ I took my Iphone and send him a message absentmindedly. I throw my Iphone on the bed and I go to washroom.
 
………………………………
 
Myungsoo’s POV
            This stomachache is because of her. Whatever it is, I still wait for her wish. ‘Please, please.’ Out of sudden, my phone vibrates.
 
To: Myungsoo
From: Soon Jae
MyungMyung, happy birthday.
            I smile brightly. Lastly, she sent it.
 
To: Soon Jae
From: Myungsoo
Now, I can go sleeping peacefully.
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
06:37 A.M.
 
Soon Jae’s POV
            My stomach is hurt. I feel it is my time! My menstruation! Heck, it must be bad. It has been a long time; I won’t get this menstrual cramp. I harshly waltzed to the washroom to wear a tampon.
            After that, I lie on the bed again, trying to sleep even though it is only wasting my time. I don’t have any pain killer. I never buy it for the past 3 months. I rub my stomach to reduce the ache.
           
…………………………….
11:18 A.M.
            I hear the knock from outside.
            “Noona, are you going to make us breakfast?” I pretend to sleep and cover my body till the head with blanket. The door is opened.
            “Noona is still sleeping. Don’t disturb her.” Sunggyu-hyung said.
            “Noonaaaa, we’re leaving. Take care!” Sungyeol-hyung shouted piercingly.
            ‘They’re leaving.’ My shirt is getting wet. But, I refused to get up. My ache is turning to bad which making me to wake up and throw up in the washroom. I look at the mirror. My face is pale! I do not have any energy to go anywhere except bathroom to exchange the tampon.
            ‘Soon Jae, be patient.’
……………………………....
04:14 P.M.
            I go to the kitchen because I feel thirsty. I trudge to the kitchen even though I am dizzy. No, I can’t to collapse here. 'Not here, Soon Jae!' I fight with myself. I tried holding the chair tightly but I can’t to hold it.
            “Sooonn Jaaaeee!!!!” My vision turns black after I hear someone calling my name.
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
 
Myungsoo’s POV
            I went home for a while. I left my guitar. My love. Once I rushed into my room, my eyes catch a figure. I had been familiar with the figure, so, I decided to ignore her. ‘The way she walks just like a drunk.’
            I heard clearly someone fall on the floor.
            “Sooonn Jaaaeee!!!!” I dashed towards her and carried her in bridal style.
            “Hyung, let’s go to the hospital!” I ordered the driver to send me there as fast as he could. I touched her forehead, it was burning! Her face also pale such as a corpse.
            “Hold on, Soon Jae!!” I prayed in my heart, hoping for her best.
 
……………………………….
           
            “Hyungs, come over here! Soon Jae is hospitalized. She’s sick.” I called the members after the doctor avoided to come into together with her.
            Later, the hyungs and the maknae came with their worried face. I calm them down. We were anxiously waiting for the doctor to give the report about her sick. ‘Why did the doctor takes too long?’
            “Who are the family members for the girl?” Finally, the doctor came out. We strode to the doctor at once.
            “WEEE!!” We said in unison.
            “We’re her brothers.” Sunggyu cleared the misunderstanding.
            “It’s a normal cramp for a woman who still has her ity. It doesn’t mean woman who not experience the cramp doesn’t has her ity but it normally happens to a ity girl. It’s called menstrual cramp. It’s happened during her menstruation. So, stop worrying. She’ll be in the ward for a day.” The doctor explained us clearly. Our jaws dropped with the explanation. ‘Menstruation?’
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
 
 
a/n : please. for me and my friends. i'll get my high school result this thursday.
so, for the readers, i'm sorry if i'm not updating this story. ^^
*i've to get ready.*
i hope you can understand. :))
and, my co-author too.she is quite busy nowadays.
 
hah, don't forget to COMMENT! :))
love you.*wink