I'm Not Interested

"All must be INSPIRITS?!!"

 

120426, 04:08 P.M.
 
Soon Jae’s POV
I’m waiting for Jane’s for the past 2 days after I bought her the ticket. All of sudden, my phone vibrated vigorously.
 
‘Jae-noona, can you come over here now?
We’re waiting for you at the usual place.’
-Sungjong-
 
‘Huh? Go there?’ Fine!
……………..
 
Once I reached at Woolliment Entertainment, I waltzed to Infinite’s practice room straight away. I knocked the door before stepped into the room. They were busy with the choreography since no one turned at me. Probably, they didn’t notice me at all. So, I decided to hide under the table which located at the corner of the room. After a while, I yawned and fell asleep under the table. 
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
 
04:58 P.M.
 
No One’s POV
Myungsoo looked at his watch. It was already past one hour. Where is she? She supposed to be here now. They were having their rest before sustained the dance. He walked to the table where he put his bag on it. Inadvertently, he saw a familiar cap on the floor next to the table. ‘Soon Jae?’ Now, he could guess if Soon Jae had slept under the table. ‘Should I kick the table?
“Where is Jae-noona?” Sungjong came towards him while mumbled. ‘Not telling him, Myungsoo!!!’
“I don’t know.” He just shrugged but not leaving the table. Out of sudden, Soon Jae kicked his leg when he quaffed the drink hurriedly, making the drink accidentally slipped from his hand and spilt on Soon Jae’s.
“Yah!!!!” She stood up and realized her hair already wet. The rest look at her strangely before burst out their laughter because of her condition.
“What have you done to me, Kim Myungsoo?”
“You kicked my leg first! Mianhe.” He said softly.
“But, you don’t have to spill it on me!” Myungsoo rubbed his neck continuously.
“Whatever, ...” He looked at keenly before continued, “… you’re drooling, there!” He pointed to .
……………………
 
Soon Jae’s POV
‘Drooling?’ I quickly swept my mouth using my palm. Myungsoo watched and straight away laugh like crazy. I was frowned. ‘He’s cheating me?’ He clutched his stomach, “Mianhe, it is a joke!” ‘I’m right!’
 
I pulled both his ears roughly until he pleaded to let his ears. “Hyungs, help me.” The members didn’t dare to interfere into our fight as they already understood me. After a while, I released his ears. His ears turned into redder than everyone. I giggled crazily in my mind.
“You deserved for it, MyungMyung!!” I stuck out my tongue and blinked my eyes for several time. He breathed in and out heavily to control his anger.
“Yerobun, sit down.” Sunggyu-hyung commanded his friend as well as me. I want to avoid sitting beside to Myungsoo but seeing he still rubbed his ears, making me felt sorry towards him. So, I decided to take a seat next to him. As I expected, he ignored me.
“Soon Jae, would you come to our concert?” The sudden question made me turned to Woohyun-hyung straight away.
“I don’t buy the ticket. And, I don’t have any intent to go there.”
“Yet, for this time, the concert is a bit different.” Dongwoo said earnestly.
“Yes, having a talk with the chosen fan within 30 minutes?” I drawled idly. The members seemed too shocked since I knew about it. ‘Of course, I know it. I’m an Inspirits, remember?’ Though, I don’t tell and show any interest to know about them because I’ll investigate it by myself.
“You acknowledge it?” Sungjong-hyung asked in curiosity.
“To tell the truth, my friends, Jane and JiEun asked me to buy the tickets for them. The lady at the counter told me about the lucky ticket.”
“You don’t have any interest to be the chosen one?” Hoya-hyung ruffled my hair while asked me the question. How I have to answer the question? “Err, no.” I was doubtful.
“Yah, really?” Sungyeol-hyung grabbed my shoulder, making me to look into his eyes.
“YESS!” For the second time, I replied confidently. I looked at Myungsoo beside me. He mouthed something but it can’t reach my ears while staring to the mirror in front him. He completely ignored me and the members as well.
“Then, this is our ticket concert. Whether you don’t have any interest to go, for this time, we really hope you’ll come and support us.” Sunggyu-hyung handed me the ticket. I felt guilty! Mianhe, Infinite!
“Okay, if I don’t have anything to do. I’ll come.” I cheered up the atmosphere. Suddenly, Myungsoo got up and took something from his bag and passed it to me.
“What’s this?”
“My t-shirt. Change it. You looked miserable with the wet shirt.” He is a helpful and caring guy but in the same time, he will condemn how my appearance. Remember, the night when he told that I was the UGLIEST? It was only a joke! Nevertheless, it was annoying me! I seized the shirt roughly.
“I’ll get leaving now.” I stood up and stormed out from the room.
………………………
 
Sunggyu’s POV
Sungjong, Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Woohyun went outside, to send Soon Jae to the entrance. The practice room became empty.
“Soon Jae, I hope you’ll be the chosen one!!!” Myungsoo yelled loudly in the room. I looked at him oddly.
“Pabo! Yah, Kim Myungsoo, do you really love her wholeheartedly?” I sneered at him, snickering at his reaction.
“I…. don’t know…” he bent downward, “…. it happened suddenly….” he cupped his face, “…. I thought I just like her, then….”
“Then, you realized, you love her with your whole heart.” I snatched his words. I came near to him and tapped his shoulder to coax him. Sungjong is right after all. Myungsoo just like a pineapple, rough at the outside but sweet in the inside.
“So, say it out load!” I motivated him to confess at Soon Jae.
“Butterfly is in my stomach every time I stood in front of her, hyung.” He told us the truth. It was funny. If only the fans knew Myungsoo’s real life, they would admire more about Myungsoo. He is not either a cold man, however he is the hot-tempered one and easily to cry. It was so lucky since the rest were not here.
“Take the time to confess, Myungsoo…” ‘before she leaves you.’ I whispered under my breathe.
 = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 
120427, 09:34 P.M.
 
Soon Jae’s POV
             I look at the three tickets in front of me. One of them was given by Infinite’s hyungs, is that the lucky one? It must the lucky ticket since hyungs bought it straight away from the Woolliment Entertainment! I always talk to them. So, I should give the ticket to Jane or JiEun. I’ll let they choose it themselves. I take a ticket which located at the middle and kept it into my bag. Infinite, I’ll definitely go and support you before my last day.  
            I’m sitting on the sofa, waiting for JiEun and Jane to take their tickets. They will come together from Japan as JiEun just comeback from Japan too. They already promise together to watch the concert together excluding me. Abruptly, my Iphone ring vigorously. I grasp the phone and pick up the call.
            “Annyeong, Soon Jae. We’re here.”  JiEun’s and Jane’s voices attack my eardrum hardly.
            “Yah, you don’t have to shout!” I say while go to the door to unlock it.
           Once I opened the door, they hugged me tightly until I gasp for some oxygen.
            “YAHHH! I want to live longer!” I snapped at them. Both of them show me their aegyo, seeking for my sympathy.
            “Mianhe, Soon Jae.” They said in unison.
            “Here. Your ticket.” I hand them the two tickets.
            “Do you know the lucky ticket, Soon Jae?”
            “Ara. The ladies told me.”
            “So, I hope, I’m the fortunate!” Jane giggles like a mad girl.
            “Do you buy the ticket for yourself?” ‘Huh?’
            “Y… yes.” I replied, hesitated.
            “I hope one of us will be on the stage!” It looks, JiEun really wish for it!
            “Do you get the letter from 1SMC?” Jane changes the topic and questions me in curiosity. I nod lazily.
            “When will be your first day?”
            “1st May. It is around the corner.”
            “Yeah ….” I raise one of my eyebrows. “…. So, you have to move?”
            “I guess so….” I take the remote and change the channel. “…. since this place is far from here.”
            “I’m gonna miss you, Soon Jae..” JiEun takes a seat beside me and rests her head on my shoulder.
            “You had sent your resignation?” Jane asked me like an attorney!
            “Yes…..” Annoyed! “Yah! I had sent my resignation but I’m not quitted before the date. I’ll move to my new place on 30th of April. Get it?” I bark in irritation.
            “Ara. Tch, I’m only asking!” Jane turns her head to the television. Fine, she is sulking! It is up to her. She will calm down soon. ‘Mianhe, Jane!’

 

 
1SMC : Samsung Medical Center

 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

 


can you guess, how many chapters? XD