Concert

"All must be INSPIRITS?!!"

 

120428, 07:30 P.M.
 
Soon Jae’s POV
Ahh, the hall is huge! Since it is my first time to be at Infinite’s concert, I never expect, there are many people here. They bring along the banners as they really support Infinite wholeheartedly. Most of them bring something to show they’re supportive fans. Except ME!
Before I stepped out from the house, Jane ever asked me if I bring any banner to support Infinite for the first time. I merely shrugged since I didn’t understand what she said. Now, I realize it. I look at a girl who holds her phone tightly. ‘Maybe, I can use my phone?’ NO! I don’t want to waste the battery.
I entered the hall alone while JiEun and Jane tagged along together from the beginning. Everyone was shouting for Infinite to perform. The intro could be heard now which mean, the performance would start soon.
“INFINITE!!!”
“INFINITE!!!”
”INFINITE!!!” I couldn’t bear it anymore. I took out cotton and bung it into my ears. I hate fangirling!
………………………………
 
(sametime:backstage)
 
No One’s POV
Dongwoo is fanning himself using his hand. Sungyeol breathes in and out deeply while Sungjong quaffs the drinking water. For the past 10 minutes, Hoya keeps dancing like there’s no tomorrow. On the other hand, the stylist makes up Myungsoo as he is the last person. Woohyun, the only one who never nervous to step on the stage smiled happily. He keeps disturbing his friends and burst out absentmindedly.
 
Naui soneul kkok japgo joyonghi ibeul matchudeon neoui moseubeul gieokhae
I miss you oh yes I do
Naui baldeunge olla sarangeul soksagyeojudeon neoui nunbicheul gieokhae
I miss you oh I still do
 
“Gyu-hyung, you’re doing well. You already sing the song for several times.” Woohyun tapped Sunggyu’s softly.
“I’m nervous!”
“I know it.” Sunggyu cupped his face. The reporter came into the room and recorded their activity at the backstage.
 “Can I have the camera, reporter-nim?” Myungsoo walked towards the reporter and asked for the camera.
“I’ll do the interview, so they will not shy to answer me.” Myungsoo whined. Lastly, they agreed to pass the camera and let him to interview the
 “Woohyun-sshi, you’re not nervous?” Woohyun was frowned.
“Ahh, I’m not nervous for now. Usually, after I heard the screaming, I can feel the butterfly in my stomach. L-goon, why you do the interview?”
“I have to vanish my anxious!!” He told the truth.
“Sungyeol-sshi, how about you?”
“When I get on the stage I’ll nervous. After a while, the feeling will disappear as I really enjoy on the stage.”
“Hoya, what are you doing right now?”
“This is to prevent I make the mistake on the stage. So, I just keep dancing. It’s really fun.”
“Dongwoo-sshi, how are you feeling?”
“I want the concert to start now!!” Then, he laughed impishly.
“Sungjongie, how’re you?”
“Ahhh,..” Sungjong held his laughter, “Fine. I’m not easily to get nervous. But, the feeling will attack me 10 minutes before the concert start.”
“For the INSPIRITS out there, who can’t come and watch our live concert, don’t forget to buy the original DVD. Saranghae, INSPIRITS!!” Sunggyu said before they were called to get ready to be on the stage. Myungsoo quickly passed the camera back to the owner and followed his friends.
“Kids, it was a long time we don’t perform for our concert; however it doesn’t mean we’ll do a mistake on the stage.” Sunggyu said for the last time.
“Okay, INFINITE!!!! FIGHTING!!!!!!” They thundered in unity to motivate themselves.
……………………….
 
Soon Jae’s POV
They are really charming on the stage. They look TOTALLY different from the first time I met them. The impish images of Infinite’s members are gone when they start dancing energetically. They had finished sing the song; I don’t know. After that, they went to the backstage.
Actually, I hate coming to a place where it was full with people. I also have the intention to go out from the hall. But, it must difficult for me to out from here!!! After a while, they came out with their casual outfit. I looked at them keenly since I was able to see them clearly from my place.
“One…. Two…. Three. Annyeong, we’re Infinite-mida.” They bowed courteously in front of the fans. Then, they started to introduce themselves.
“I’m the gummy prince, Sungyeol-mida.”
“I’m Infinite’s Leader, Sunggyu-mida.”
“I’m the sharp eyes and charismatic lips, Dongwoo-mida.”
“I’m the heartmaker, Woohyun-mida.”
“I’m the maknae of Infinite, Sungjong-mida.”
“Annyeong! When I say HO.. you say YA, HO..” “YA!” Inspirits screamed at the same time. “HO..” “YA!” “HO..” “YA!!” Hoya-hyung took a deep breathe before continued, “My name is Hoya-mida, the dancing machine.”
“I’m L, the visual of Infinite.” ‘Tch, is he need to introduce himself as the VISUAL???’
“Ahhh, there are many Inspirits coming here today right, Hoya-sshi?” Woohyun-hyung started to talk first.
“Nehhh.”
“My energy is added up when I saw Inspirits.” Dongwoo-hyung snatched the conservation between Woohyun and Hoya.
“Yerobun, did you enjoy our performance before?” Sungyeol-hyung asked their fans. “YESSSSS!!!!!” and Inspirits replied exuberantly.   
“Why we’re wearing casual clothes, hyungs? Are we not singing?” Sungjong-hyung intentionally asked the question.
“Ahh, the maknae asked the question on purpose.” Hoya-hyung taunted Sungjong-hyung around. He just cheered up the stage.
“Neh, as the audience already know about the lucky ticket, can we just proceed it?” Sunggyu-hyung asked the permission from the rest.
“Pali, pali, pali!” Woohyun-hyung showed his aegyo and threw the heart to the fans. ‘Hyung, stop the aegyo!’
= = = = = = = = = = = = = =
No One’s POV
 
“Inspirits, look at your own ticket now. There’s a number plastered at the angle of the ticket.” Dongwoo said, making the hall became noisy than before. The audiences were busy searching for their ticket to find out their lucky number. On the other hand, Soon Jae took the ticket from her pocket and looked at the angle.  
“Yerobun, you’ve looked at your own?” “YESSSSS!!!!”
“Now, we’ll pick up one of the numbers. L-sshi…” Woohyun called out Myungsoo’s name. Myungsoo was clueless before Hoya winked at him.
“Yes, Woohyun-sshi.” He replied slowly. The fans were squalling his name loudly.
“You’re not talking since just now. So, we decided to give you the honor to choose the number yourself.” Sunggyu declared.
“Really? Okay, I’ll say my lucky number. The lamp above the audience will detect the ticket; so, get ready to be on stage, Inspirits!!!” Again, Inspirits were screaming at the top of their voices.
“Inspirits might know my birthday which was 13th of March. I’ll NOT choose the number 1303…..” He cleared his throat before continued, “It is 3013, the converse of my birthdate!!!!” The members raised their head upwards to look at the direction of the lamp to stop. After a while, the light stopped tossing and pointed at a girl.
……………………..
Soon Jae’s POV
 
Wait, why did I feel like the light was above my head? The people around me looked at me as I bent downwards because my ticket accidentally fell.
“Who is the chosen one?” Dongwoo asked curiously. I lifted up my head and looked at my ticket’s number. My eyes widened as big as I could. ‘It is 3013. BWOHHHH? Am I the chosen person?’
“L-sshi, can you go, and invite the girl to be on stage with us?” Sunggyu’s voice reached into my ears. Again, I cupped my face and pinched my cheek to alarm me to the reality. At the corner of my eyes, my vision caught a glimpse of someone I knew walking towards me. ‘MyungMyung!’ The sudden grabbed from him making me lifted up my head and we had an eye contact. His expression was totally the same as me.
He maintained his cool face and linked my hand into him, “Lucky girl, come and follow me.” He said softly. I barely plastered a fake smile on my face right now. I stood up and followed him with a heavy heart.
“Ahhh, the lucky girl is cominggggg!!!!” Woohyun-hyung screamed at the microphone, making me became more nervous to face them. Once I got on the stage, I straight away bowed at them as it was the manner to greet people. They completely surprised with my sudden presence here, yet they simply maintained their expression and acted like usual.
“What is your name, agashi and where do you from?” Sunggyu broke the silence between us.
“Err, Soon Jae…” Should I tell the truth about my life? I rubbed my neck, “I’m from South Korea.” Heck, what was my answer?’ I glanced to Myungsoo and he gave me the sign to tell the truth. “I mean, I’m from Hongdae.”
“It is near to our place. If you don’t mind, can I ask when you started to support Infinite? Or maybe, you’re our fan from the beginning.” ‘Geez, they screwed me up with the question!!’ They looked at me enthusiastically.
I gulped my saliva, “I’m not one of Inspirits….” They were furrowed with my silly statement. I also could hear from the audience to get rid of me immediately. I continued, “…… until I met a group of charming guys.” ‘Hyungs, I hope you understand what I’m trying to say.’
“I learned about the value of friendship from them. They taught me the beautiful synchronized choreograph until I had addicted with Infinite! They are the one who asked me to go to the concert even though they knew I would refuse them.” I searched for hyungs’ eyes so, they could knew, I was sincere!!
“It makes me relief, Soon Jae-sshi.” Of course, they were TOO relief with my unexpected answer since I never showed my interest towards Infinite.
“So, you must acknowledge about Infinite’s members. I’ll just put any questions about the members, please answer it well since you’re newcomer in Inspirits.” It seemed, Woohyun-hyung intentionally made my jaws to drop. I rolled my eyes and pouted softly.
“Who has the weakest heart among us?”
“Kim Sunggyu.”
“His family owns a restaurant, who is he?”
“Jang Dongwoo.”
“Who is always in the middle?”
“Lee Howon.”
“Who is Woohyun’s best friend?”
“Key.”
“What is the best part of Sungyeol’s body?”
“His armpit.”
“What is Sunggyu’s favourite song?”
“Hysterie.”
“Sungyeol & Sungjong ever do a duet song together, what is the song?”
“Troublemaker.”
“If Sungyeol got the opportunity to cut one of the members’ hairs, who would he do it?”
“Lee Sungjong. He will cut it into a manly one.”
“Who are the eldest in their family?”
“Lee Sungjong and L.”
“Who owns a chocolate abs?”
“Nam Woohyun.”
“You’re really doing your own homework about us as you’re able to answer it confidently.” Sungyeol-hyung tapped my shoulder lightly. ‘It was true, hyungs. I spent my time stalking about Infinite’s life and then pretending I knew nothing about them.’ I grinned with the compliment as it came from Sungyeol-hyung. He is innocent guy ever since I knew him.
“The last one, who is the mole hunter?
“Ehh.. mole hunter…..” I pressed my index finger at my forehead, thinking about the answer. I watched them, one by one merely figured out from their eyes. I couldn’t find anything. ‘OH!!!’
“Of course, he is Myungmy…” I just realized, so I covered my mouth instantly. “….. he’s Kim Myungsoo, for sure!!” I replied, confidently. Suddenly, someone gave me a back hug, making the audiences screeched in dissatisfaction. I wanted to turn back, but he whispered to my eyes, “A gift. Stay still.” ‘The husky voice! MYUNGMYUNG. Do he have to hug me as the gift?!’
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =