Ticket

"All must be INSPIRITS?!!"

 

120423, 02:23 P.M.
 
Soon Jae’s POV
‘Stop pushing me!!!! I hate this!’ Why they are so many people want to buy the ticket? I don’t know how many times that I fall on the floor. For this time, I don’t notice when I accidentally step on someone’s phone. I merely note about it when someone tapped my foot.
“Excuse me, can you move your leg, my phone is under yours.” The girl said, disappointed. I bend downward. There is a girl, try harder to move my leg on her phone. ‘Ack, what had I done?’
I squatted, similar to her. Her hair really mess. ‘How can a girl, not care about her hair?’ I look at the phone, it is broken! ‘I must be really heavy.’ I searched for her eyes. ‘I like her eyes. They are quite alike to MyungMyung.’
“Err, I’m sorry.” I say before the girl raises her head and looks at me. She quickly bends downward again when she saw me. I was furrowed with her reaction. ‘What the hell?’
“I’ll buy you a new one. After all, it was my fault.” I try to coax her. She only shakes her head and walks away, leaving me behind. “Whatever!” It is my turn!
“Miss, how many tickets do you want to buy?”
“Only 2. The tickets are for my friends.”
“What about you, then?”
“I’m not interested anyway.” ‘So, that’s why the line seems not move at all. The seller is SO  friendly, but it happened at the wrong place. People might collapse because of the hotness.’ I put on my fake smile as the seller keeps grinning for no reason.
“You will regret if you don’t buy the ticket today. Out of the ticket, there is only one special ticket and the person who gets the ticket can grab the opportunity to go up with INFINITE.”
“Jjinjja?” I merely show my shocked expression but the truth is I wasn’t surprise at all!
“YESSS!” She is really TOO energetic! What should I do NOW? Ignore her?
“Err, I don’t have enough money. Thank you.” I bow and swiftly leave the counter. I try to cool down myself using my cap. The weather is hot nowadays. At the corner of my eyes, I caught a glimpse that someone I know who standing near a stall, eating his ice-cream. ‘What is he doing here? He supposed to be in the practice room.’ I should go and approach him! Beaming, I trot to the stall.
He is focused on his ice-cream without looking at me. So, I decide to grab his hand and drag him to follow me. Unluckily, before I can snatch his hand, he turns his head at me. As I expected, he strides to another place. I’m lost him!
……………………..
 
03:01 P.M.
 
Sungyeol’s POV
 
I breathed in and out heavily whilst clutched my stomach. My abdomen! Where am I, right now? Behind the building? Oh yes! I recognized the place very well.
“Ahhh, why I should run from her, actually?” I monologue, regretting with action at this time. I should be happy if she approached me. Abruptly, I saw her waltzed in front of me but she didn’t take a look at me.
I tiptoed carefully and tapped her shoulder. She was shocked and flipped my hand.
“Argghhh!! My hand is hurt, Soon Jae.” I pleaded at her.
“Gotcha!” She raises one of her eyebrows happily. I was SO surprised with her response.
“Yah, Sungyeol-hyung, what are you doing here?” She can’t stop laughing because of my outfit. ‘It that too FUNNY?? I’m just wearing a BLOUSE and a pair of SKINNY jeans!!!’
“Just, err… out for a while?”
“Out? With these clothes and a wig?”
“The fans will be crazy if they saw me in public.”
“Yes, I know but not with the girls’ clothes. You can put on a mask after all.”
“I’m not thinking about it.”  I keep glancing to the crowded people while talk to her.
“Are you waiting for someone?”
“Perhaps, yes?” I was hesitated.
“So, why don’t you look for the person there?”
“My wig might fall if I go there, pabo!” I grin as well as ruffle her hair barefacedly.
“I’ll help you.” She said sincerely.
…………………………..
 
Soon Jae’s POV
 
“NO!! You don’t have to.” He snapped at me. I blinked my eyes for several time.
“You’re hiding something from me, hyung…” Out of sudden, a figure crossed my mind. ‘Hyung is absolutely looked for ‘her’
“I’ll come here again. Hold on.” I warned him not to leave me as I will get the person for him!! SURELY!! I strode to the crowded people in front of the ticket counter.
Sometimes, I have to jump a little to seek ‘her’ out. Unexpectedly, she skipped in front of me. ‘Ahha!’ I just grabbed ‘her’ wrist roughly and dragged her to the place where I asked Sungyeol-hyung to wait. 
“Here, your partner, for sure!” I let ‘her’ wrist as soon as we reached to the place which is behind the building. Sungyeol-hyung jaws dropped as he saw our comeback.
“How do you know, Soon Jae?”
“My sense!” I look at ‘her’. ‘She’ holds ‘her’ wrist tightly. ‘Is that hurt him?’
“YAHH! It hurts!!” He barked in anger. ‘He is back, MyungMyung is back!!’ I giggled absentmindedly in my mind.
“Mianhe!” I said, insincerely.
“How you can recognize me?”
“Your ‘cute’ image crossed my mind.” I mimicked him.
“You’re mocking me!”
“Tch, I’m not mocking. What with the same image? Sungyeol-hyung and you?!”
“ESCAPISM!!’ They snarled at me.
“Jjinjja?! Where are the rest?” They really make me snickered absentmindedly at the dressing. In order to stop my laughter, I turned my head to other side, avoiding me to look at them.
“Our date.”
‘What?’ “I won’t snicker anymore but this is not funny!” I show my serious face.
“I told Myungsoo about my plan to escape, so he wanted to tag along together. However, I never thought, he would dress like a girl since he is the cold man.” He explained to me while cupped his face in regretful.
“Hyung, it’s okay if both of you are dressing like a girl and go dating together.” I caressed his cheek.
…………………………….
 
Myungsoo’s POV
 
I watched them enthusiastically. Ah, really! Why I have to meet her here?
“Hyung, it’s okay if both of you are dressing like a girl and go dating together.” Her soft voice lingered into my ears. I gripped my fist firmly ‘Heck! I’m envious!!’ I couldn’t bear it anymore! I have to stop them when I saw Sungyeol-hyung grabbed her hands. I coughed a bit, alarming them to the reality.
“I’m here. I’m with the cheap drama! Hyung, kaja. The members will find us soon.” I pulled Sungyeol-hyung roughly, expressed my dissatisfaction. He was bewildered with my mood swinging.
“You don’t have to pull hyung like that; he is your hyung after all!” She slapped away my hand. ‘Aishh, this girl!’
“Come join us.” Sungyeol-hyung invited her along without asking me.
“No, I’m going to take the bus and go home.” She excused herself and about to hobble away from us before I grasped her wrist. ‘Wait, I want her to come along but not with the hyung! My phone would a good subject to talk about.’
“Soon Jae-ah! It was your fault to break my phone. I wish for a new one.”
“……………….” She didn’t reply me but looked at her wrist. I just realized it. Slowly, I let her wrist. Her wrist become red as my grip was TOO tight for a girl.
“Okay, then.” Lastly, she agreed! I sent a ‘let-me-walk-beside-her’ expression to Sungyeol-hyung. He nodded as the sign he agreed to watch us from a far.
It was awkward when I walked next to her with my dressing. I felt like I’m a ! I wondered who is the man now since she was escorted us to the mall. Once we reached at the mall, she quickly pulled my hand and marched together on purpose.
“Which one do you like to buy?” She asked me in annoyance as soon as we stopped at a store. I took a look at the variety brand of phones. She looked at her watch.
“5 second only. Five…” Ack, which one? I can’t choose! On the other side, Sungyeol-hyung giggled crazily while looked at our reaction.
“Four, three, two…” ‘This girl, jjinjja!!’
Arbitrarily, I chose an Iphone which was exactly the same with her but, different color. I got the black one and she was silver. ‘We’re alike a couple…’
“Why you chose the same with me?” She thundered while handed a card to the salesman as she had paid for the Iphone.
“The Iphone attracted me.” I stuck out my tongue, intentionally made her to angry. She gritted her teeth before stomped to the entrance of the store.
I wanted to grab Sungyeol-hyung’s hand since we didn’t have anything to do here anymore.  However, hyung strode into another section of the store. So, I thought, it was better if I left him here. Unexpectedly, a sturdy man stood in front of me, stopped my way to leave the store. ‘The salesman! Am I too PRETTY when I dressed like a girl?’ He looked at me with his seductive eyes but I won’t fall for it! I’m a man! ‘Get him away!!!! I’m NOT a either!’
He was about to touch my hand before a sudden slap stopped his hand. At the first place, I thought, it was hyung because he always helped me whenever I got a problem. Nevertheless, I was TOTALLY wrong! Soon Jae smirked impishly at the salesman after changed her cap’s position. ‘She acts like a man.’
“Get away your dirty hand from my girl.” She emphasized the word ‘MY GIRL’. I was frowned. ‘Wait, my GIRL?’ She linked my hand into her, making the salesman to stun. Then, we stumbled out from the mall before she let my hand go.
“What with ‘my GIRL’?” I put a question on her to answer.She was bewildered for a while. “Ah, the only one method I always used when Jane was disturbed by an unknown man….” She bent downward and continued, “…… mianhe.”
“A lunch for the punishment at your rooftop.” I beamed happily whilst her eyes widened.
= = = = = = = = = = = = =
 
03:56 P.M.
 
Sungyeol’s POV
 
Pabo, Myungsoo! Do I have to grab her hands first, and then he can be jealous? In fact, he dragged me to the wall!! Or, should I tell Soon Jae about Myungsoo’s feeling? Did Soon Jae also like him? Now, I hid behind the mast. ‘Line clear!’ Actually, I also beware with the salesman as he always took a glance at Myungsoo. The jerk Myungsoo is TOO beautiful for a girl. That’s why; the salesman also had fallen for him. I was surprised when he blocked Myungsoo’s way to out. At the time when I was about walking towards Myungsoo, I accidentally saw Soon Jae heading to the store. She gripped her fist tightly.
I couldn’t help but laughing absentmindedly behind the mast once I eavesdropped their ‘warm’ conservation. My girl? It was really makes a sense. Ah, Soon Jae absolutely acted like a man. But, why I can’t get anything belonged to Myungsoo? Is he the best in everything?
Perhaps, they were meant to each other and maybe, I should throw away my feeling now. 'Soon Jae, let me be your hyung, forever.'
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 
 
 
Double update! :))