MENTAL BREAKDOWN.

"All must be INSPIRITS?!!"

Dongwoo’s POV

     07:15. My clock was ringing vigorously but I feel very sleepy right now. Myungsoo forced me to convoy him in watching the television until midnight. I’m pretty sure all his fans know about his habit before going to sleep. And of course, it’s watching. I still wondered why he did not ask Sungyeol, his best friend to accompany him.

     I threw myself on the bed again before I felt a sudden cold splash on my face. My eyes flew open and the impish face of my mischievous leader, Sunggyu merged into my blurry vision. Realizing that I was wet and cold, my drowsiness crept away as I climbed out my wet bed.
“Hyung, what have you done?!” I shrieked with anger. Hoya came into my room, chuckling merrily. Sunggyu waltzed out my room that morning with a red empty bucket in his hand. Soaking wet, I hurriedly prepared myself for practice.

 = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

Sungyeol's POV
          I was my ice cream when Hyo Nam hyung marched into the practice room.
          “Boys, I need you to gather up!” He spontaneously ordered us. But, only Myungsoo and I were here. The others followed Woohyun to somewhere. Who knows?
          “Sungyeol!” I jumped a bit. I looked at the manager and shrugged.
          “Go find them. It’s an order.” Myungsoo got up from the floor. He looked tired. Heck, he is tired. His life is hectic lately. So, he did not get adequate rest just like the members. When I turned back, the manager already climbed the stairs. I took out my phone and searched for the person I would dial.
          “Gyu-hyung, where are you?” I started the dialogue between them. Myungsoo just eavesdropped to our conservation mutely. I hung up and sighed in relief.
          “Why don’t you tell me that you’ve already sent a message to Sunggyu?”
          “You didn’t ask anything, hyung.” He spurt out. I pulled a bit his ear so, he could not feel the pain. He gave me a back hug as I headed to the room.

= = = = = = = = = = = = =


No One’s POV
          Once he had done taking a bath and changing his clothes, he speedily went downstairs. He brought along his laptop and the camera he borrowed from Tae Hee.
          “Hyunnggg,” the seven members bawled at the same time when he entered the room. They sat cross-legged at the center of the room, waiting for their manager.
          Hyo Nam cleared his throat. “I’ll show you something. I had an interview with the two girls three days ago. It’s about your popularity.” He gave an explanation to them. He transferred the video from the camera into his laptop.
          “I met them at a playground. Tae Hee and I were about to loitering around the area when we accidentally ended up interviewing the girls. They sang your song, ‘Can You Smile’. Gratefully, they didn’t ask much.” The guys merely nodded as they completely lent their ears to the manager to talk.
          The recording was playing.


“What do you think about INFINITE?”
“Well, they really astonished me with their synchronous dance! They can melt my heart. All of them are my bias.”


          “Look, we’re famous!” Sungjong barged. The manager glared to Myungsoo, who leaned against Sungyeol while Woohyun rested his head on Sunggyu’s shoulder. On the other hand, Dongwoo played with Hoya’s fingers and the maknae hugged his leg closely.

“What do you know about INFINITE, Soon Jae-sshi?”

          Out of blue, the video was pause for a while by the manager.
          “Why, hyung?”
          “The recording for this girl is the worst. So, you just listen to her answer. “
          “It’s all right. We didn’t bother about it. We need her opinion about us not her face.” Hoya spoke out.

           "Hope you don't mind with a sudden heart attack"
    

          “Huh? Infinite is one of the symbols I learned in Mathematics. Infinite means endless.”

          “What?! SYMBOL?!” They yelled in frustration. They were totally having their mental breakdown with the answer.
          They never expected for someone to give that kind of opinion, just like the girl did. Every member kept thinking about the girl. They wondered about the identity of the girl.
          'Got to know her , I'll find you and make you one of ours biggest fan'

           'Soon Jae huh ? That's not-so-nice name of you '
          ‘Who is this girl?’
           'It's really bolt from the blue.'

 

 = = = = = = = = = = = = =


Soon Jae’s POV
          I’m getting bored. I’m not used to not doing anything. Thinking about my transference, the procedure took within 3 to 4 months. So, what am I supposed do? Maybe, find a job with the help from JiEun? But, she looks busy nowadays. Or maybe, apply a job from my dad’s company? Absolutely! My aunt will definitely approve me! I ruffled my wavy hair hardly.
          “Soon Jae, be independent! Don’t ask for help.” I cheered myself up and plastered a smile on my face.

 

 = = = = = = = = = = = = =

a/n :  the co-author for this story.,  :))

a big thanks to blingblingforever .

leave your comment! <3