"MAID?!"

"All must be INSPIRITS?!!"

Mr. President’s POV
          I came early to Woolliment Entertainment today because Hyo Nam has something to discuss with me. I sat on the sofa and read the news for today. Abruptly, I heard someone knocked on the door of my office. Hyo Nam asked for permission to step into my office courteously.
          “I heard about the interview with the girls. So, could I have their phone numbers?” I extended my hand to Hyo Nam, who was sitting in front of me. I had been familiar with him. He would ask for the girls’ number if he had a talk with them. He was surprised but then, he gave away an origami to me.
          “What’s the matter?” I pretended that I don’t know anything.
          “Well, it’s about my leave. You approved it, right?” He asked while touched his neck. He looked uncomfortable to face me. As I predicted, he came for this problem.

*Flash back*


“Mr. President, I think I have to take my leave. I have something to settle down.” Hyo Nam requested to me.
“The kids?” He did not reply and just staggered away.
“Hyo Nam,” I shouted his name loudly until he stopped.
“Send me your application,” He smiled plainly and continued his walk.


  
*End of flash back*

            Truly, I had approved his leave a long time ago. He deserved to have a break. He really needed a lot of rest as he never did before.
          I tapped his shoulder lightly and said, “Just go for your leave. Don’t worry about the kids. I’ll ask some help from manager Tae Hee because he’s the closest to INFINITE after you. And please make sure to be back after 2 months.” He nodded and stumbled out quickly. I looked at the origami. And my mind started to plan something.

================

 

Soon Jae’s POV
          JiEun came to my place and served me a plate of omurice. I did not have any appetite to eat but she forced me to do so. ‘JiEun is a bad girl!’
          After having my breakfast, she told me to accompany her to a mall. At first, I did refuse but she is my only friend here so I agreed with her.
          I love to walk rather than ride a bus because the mall was near my place. She utterly disagreed, but I threatened not to go with her. I chuckled when I saw her expression. She stomped my feet, and it hurts! But, I just walked serenely. She even tried to bypass me but she was unable to do it because I have long legs.
          Once we arrived there, she impatiently dragged me into the mall. She went into and out of the shops. I was uninterested, so I merely left her and promise to meet her at a restaurant. I lingered in the mall, doing window shopping when I heard some girls squalling. It was not my problem after all, so I ignored it.
          As I headed to washroom, I accidentally encountered to a group of guys who came from the washroom. “Sorry,” It came from my mouth, thinking that I was the one who’s guilty.
          “It happens all the time.” One of the men mumbled. He was wearing a pair of black glasses. I thought it was kind of a rude apologizing gesture. ‘Jerk’
          All of sudden, I heard again the squalling, “INFINITEEEEEEEEEEEE,” All the seven guys quickly strode away and disappeared from my sight. ‘Who are they?’ I frowned.
          I finally found the restaurant and walked into the restaurant. JiEun waved her hand to me. I swiftly scrambled to her.
          “Did you have to wear this cap?” She pointed to the cap on my head. I simply shrugged while stirred my drink using the straw before lapped it.
          “What are you going to do during those 4 months? Are you wasting your time or maybe try to be a maid? Who knows?” JiEun asked in curiosity.
          “Be a maid in 4 months? Worth to ponder.” I replied placidly. I knew what she said was only a joke, but I never took it as a funny thing. She choked heavily, making me pat her back flippantly.
          “What do you mean? It’s only a joke. I never mean it, Soon Jae!”
          “Well, it’ll be interesting. I’ll have the opportunity to know more people.”
          “But, you graduated in ………..” I snatched her word, “Yes, I know it. I don’t want to work in the hospital for this time because sooner or later, I’ll be back to the hospital.”
          “Arasso, hajiman …” I gave her a death glare, which made her lost for words.

================

 

JiEun’s POV
          We walked together to send me off. I’m living with my family. Oh, I was thinking about her plan to be a maid. A maid? What an outlandish idea! Since she is really excited to be a maid, I promised to bring her to the agency as soon as possible.
          If I have a time, tomorrow, 10.30 A.M. Be quick. I’ll come to your house so wait for me.” She said while pinched my cheeks. Ah, I remember, she loves to do that.