"OFF PLAY, ON WORK."

"All must be INSPIRITS?!!"
Soon Jae’ POV
     “MISS, YOU’RE HIRED.” The words were lingering around my ears. I’m a normal person. I’m not a deaf. Yes, I’m hired! I have to be happy but, it is hard to believe. What’s on earth Mr. Han doing? He is not familiar with me but easily to hire me without having a talk. Strange, huh? But, who cares? I’ve a job now!!
     Today, I called Mr. Han for the second time using my new Iphone. Remember, my Blackberry broke into a piece after it slipped from my grip. What a waste! I didn’t slip it on purpose. Why should I do that? I love it. My precious thing ever! I bought it using my own money.
     By the way, it was JiEun’s fault. She pushed me from the back with intent because she still disappointed with me when I did not defend myself as a girl. She never knew I was on a talk at the time. As my Blackberry kissed the roadside, she ended up with screaming as loud as she could. She cupped her face, not to know what was happened. 
     This morning, she came to my place and dragged me to the mall without I took a bath. I was bewildered before we stopped in front the entrance of the mall. Everyone looked at me oddly as I was still in my pyjama. JiEun’s jaws barely dropped when I pulled her to a mirror and she saw my reflection.
     “I want a change,” I said, leaving her behind and heading to men’s clothes. Yes, I’m not wearing woman’s clothes. I did not own any heels or nice dresses. There are a few blouses in my custody which bought by Jane. Plus, there are a lot of cardigans, t-shirts as well as caps. I hate to show my arms to the people. Am I an eerie one?
     Then, we went to buy my new phone.  I chose the phone carelessly without looking at it. Finally, I closed my eyes and randomly pointed to the any picture in the pamphlet in front of me. I was shocked when the salesgirl gave me the Iphone 5s. She said that I was the one who pointed to the Iphone.
JiEun also stunned. Of course, the Iphone 5s is limited edition for now and it is super – expensive for JiEun.When she was about to pay, I speedily handed my card to the cashier. She frowned and gave me a look i-am-going-to-pay-it. I simply shrugged and twirled out from the mall.
 
= = = = = = = = = = = =
 
 
Myungsoo’s POV
     Sungyeol-hyung and I prowled into the mall this morning. I looked around as soon as my eyes caught a glimpse of a girl still in her pyjama.
     “Yah, Myungsoo,” He pointed to the girl using with his mouth. My mouth opened a bit. He quickly tapped my mouth when the girl skipped in front of us.
     “Hyung, mind your own business.” I reminded.
     From one shop to another shop, there were no clothes suited me and Sungyeol well. Again, my eyes trapped a figure. Oh, the girl with pyjama. She was chose a long-sleeves shirt and a pair of jeans. I took a seat in front the shop but Sungyeol-hyung was so excited to set foot in the shop.
     A few minutes ago, the girl came out with different image. Maybe, she is boyish girl. However, she reminded me about a fan I met in Japan during INFINITE’s concert.
     “Myungsoo, kaja,” The choding-hyung’s voice startled, calling me to go home.
 
= = = = = = = = = = = =
 
No One’s POV
     Soon Jae knocked Mr. Han’s room. She stomped into the room and stood in front the table before Mr. Han invited her to sit comfortably on the leather sofa.
     “When I supposed to start my job as a maid?”
     “Today.”
     “What should I do?”
     “This is a key and the address of the apartment. Go there on your own. Here, I had listed up your task to be done for today onwards. Arasso?” She nodded and bowed me before asking for my permission to go out.
     “Soon Jae, wait. Listen, you do your works. Don’t call yourself as a maid but a sister and a friend. And, don’t be shock with the mess. I warned you.” Soon Jae idly plastered a smile.
     “Soon Jae, from now on, off play, on work.” Mr. President said sincerely.
 
= = = = = = = = = =
Soon Jae’s POV
     I tore the envelope given by Mr. Han before I went out. ‘Huh? Condition?’ I started to read it enthusiastically.
 
CONDITION :
  1. DO NOT ever bring outsiders even your family to the apartment.
  2. DO NOT ever lay your fingers to the dwellers of the apartment.
  3. IF they asked you to live with them, just agree because you do not have to waste your energy.
  4. DO NOT tell anyone where or with who you work for.
  5. COME to the apartment every two days. But, if you are willing to come everyday, it is up.
  6. DO NOT go home before preparing the dinner.
  7. DO NOT ever spurt out anything about the dwellers to anyone if you are found out who are they.
 
 TO-DO LIST
  1. DO the laundry.
  2. WASH the dishes.
  3. CLEAN the washroom.
  4. CLEAN UP the mess.
  5. CLEAN the kitchen.
  6. BUY the groceries. *tell me the payment of all things you buy for the apartment, I’ll pay it back.
  7. CLEAN their rooms.
  8. ALL about the cleanliness of the apartment which you supposed to do.
  9. COOK for their dinner before you go home. *I’ll call you anytime, if you have to cook for their breakfast, lunch, tea or supper. Be ready.
……………….
 
*All the conditions are valid until the end of your day.
**The above are enforced by the time you agreed to work with us.
 
‘Interesting.’ She folded the letter and put it back into the envelope.

 

 = = = = = = = = = = = =

 

 

 

 a/n : thanks for the new subcribers. :))

don't forget to leave your comment.

subscribe!