MOMENT

"All must be INSPIRITS?!!"

 

 

No One’s POV
            The members went visiting Soon Jae in the ward while she was still sleeping. She looked pale.
            “It’s good. She is not having any disease.” Sunggyu said, breaking the silence in the ward.
            “It’s hurt when see her lying here.” Woohyun added up.
            “I never experience this cramp.” Sungjong spoke out. The members turned their head to Sungjong.
            “This menstrual cramp only happens to woman, Jongiee.” Dongwoo cheered up the atmosphere. Hoya couldn’t help but clutching his stomach because of Sungjong’s statement.
            “Your statement should be change into ‘I never experience this incident in my life’.” Sungyeol put his hand on Sungjong’s shoulder. Sungjong seemed to understand his hyung’s word well after a second.
            “What’s time right now?” Myungsoo asked.
            “07:13 P.M. Ahh, we have to go to our class vocal. Myungsoo, you had done, right?” Hoya emphasized nonchalantly.
            “Yes. I’ll wait for her here. Don’t worry.”
            “So, kids. Let’s have a move now.” Sunggyu commanded his friends.
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = =
10:58 P.M.
 
Soon Jae’s POV
            My vision is dazzled because of too much light. I feel someone hand at my stomach. ‘Who dares to touch my body?’ But, I like the warmth from the hand. It reduces my pain. I open my eyes. The surrounding is white. Realizing the place is hospital, I turn my sight to the people who sleeps in sitting way beside me.
            ‘He is MyungMyung!’ I monologue softly, not waking him up.
His moving makes me to have a fake sleep. I am not fully closing my eyes, so I able to know what he do to me. First, he touches my forehead. Second, he changes the wet towel on my head. Third, he checks my body temperature using the thermometer left. He is about touching my stomach to massage it but my eyes flew opened. He hides his hand behind, pretending there is nothing wrong.
“Where am I?”
“Hospital.”
“You’re the one who takes me here?”
“Of course, I’m a caring man.”
“Pabo-ya! Why you bring me here? It is normal for me.”
“So, if you know, it is normal for you, why don’t you already prepare its medicine? You’re so lucky.”
“Tch, what did the doctor says?”
“It’s a normal cramp for a woman who still has her ity. It doesn’t mean woman who not experience the cramp doesn’t has her ity but it normally happens to a ity girl. It’s called menstrual cramp. It’s happened during her menstruation. So, stop worrying. You’ll be in the ward for a day.” He mimicked the doctor. My face is getting red. ‘It’s embarrassing, MyungMyung!’
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
11:14 P.M.
 
Myungsoo’s POV
            “It’s a normal cramp for a woman who still has her ity. It doesn’t mean woman who not experience the cramp doesn’t has her ity but it normally happens to a ity girl. It’s called menstrual cramp. It’s happened during her menstruation. So, stop worrying. You’ll be in the ward for a day.” I tell her clearly. When I looked at her, her cheeks become red. ‘Wait, she’s blushing!’
            “You’re blushing, Soon Jae.” I try to pinch her cheek but she slaps my hand away.
            “Don’t touch me and stop talking informally towards me.”
            “Informal?”
            “Yes, you should address me Noona.”
            “Then, call me Myungsoo-oppa. Not hyung.”
            “I never call you, Myungsoo-hyung. Not even one!”
            “Huh?”
            “Your nickname is MyungMyung. Its suit you well.”
            “Do you love to call me like that?”
            “Yes.”
            “So, keep calling me as MyungMyung. I feel like I’m the special one among the members.” My word makes her entirely quiet for a second. ‘Yes, she is blushing again!!’
            “Where’re the members?”
            “Vocal class. Besides, my energy is equal to the 6 guys. You don’t have to worry. Tell me if you need anything.”
            “You’re so boastful guy!”
            “Who cares? The fans love me so much.”
            “Whatever!!” ‘She loses!’ I giggle mischievously because the triumph is mine!
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
11.30 P.M.     
 
Soon Jae’s POV
            The atmosphere is out of my depth. After my dialogue with MyungMyung, he turns silent. He is completely focusing to his guitar. ‘So, he’s not someone who talks too much. He just loves to make me feel annoying.”
            Oh no! My tampon is full because I can feel something wet under my . So, I decide to get up, ignoring my cramp. I have to change it. No matter what! I harshly cover the leaky part using the provided blanket. I cover up the blood on the sheet with my handkerchief.
            “Where’re you going?”
            “Toilet.”
            “Let me help you.” He tried to help sincerely. He put his hand around my waist.
            “No, it’s fine.” However, he is reluctant to let my waist.
            “What with this blanket?”
            “Something. Don’t ask!” I answer him.
            When I am about entering the toilet, I realize something necessary; a tampon! ‘How can I forget it?’
            “Can we back to the room?”
            “Why?”
            It is shame! ‘Calm down, Soon Jae.’ “Well, I need …. eerrr….”
            “What? Can you say it clearly?”
            “I need a tampon.”
            “Oh, let me get it. I’ll pass it.” I bend downward. ‘Shame!’
            With that, I reel into the toilet.
 
= = = = = = = = = = = =
11.40 P.M.
 
Myungsoo’s POV
            She must be embarrassing! I chuckle while pacing into the room. I see a handkerchief lays the bed. I grasp the handkerchief before my eyes widen. There is a dotted blood on the bed. ‘She’s already leaky.’
            I rubbed my neck. It is my first time to see the blood of menstruation. I put the handkerchief back and hurriedly take the tampon.
            “Soon Jae, where are you?” I enter the ladies. It is so lucky! No one there except Soon Jae.
            “Here, look at the floor. I already extend my hand.” She shrieks.
            “Here.” I pass the tampon.
            “What the brand of this tampon?” I heard her mumble.
            “I just bought it without looking at the brand. Do you uncomfortable with the tampon?”
            “N..no. It’s fine.” ‘Again, she feels embarrassing!’
            She stumbles out from the toilet. I put my hand her waist to help her. I can see; she does not like a skin ship. But, I really earnestly want to help her. We crawled into the room, before she glares at me after seeing the position of the handkerchief a bit different from before.
            “You saw it, don’t you?” she barks with anger.
            “Well, I just wondered. I don’t know you’re leaky. I’m sorry.” I say innocently and put on my poker face.
            “Please call a nurse to change my sheet.” She ordered without looking at me.
           
            I amble with a nurse and the nurse changes the sheet faster before bowing us. I clear my throat, “Go sleeping.” I ask her before look at my watch. ’11.55 P.M.’
            “I have enough sleeping. Hand me your guitar.” She looks pale. I pass her my guitar. She leans against the bed languidly.
            “You’re not celebrating your birthday because of me. So, let me sing.” I grin brightly.
            “I’m not a singer. Don’t dare to complaint!” she moves her hand on the guitar while singing.
 
saranghaneun saramdeul modu moyeoseo
dangsinui gippeunnareulchukhahamnida
oeropgo seulpeotdeon nal neomu manchiman
oneulmaneun ireoke noraebulleoyo
uri modu da hamkke chukhahaeyo
dangsini taeeonan nal chukhahaeyo
sorinopyeo dagachi chukhahaeyo
jangmibit ipsullo tteoreojineun goun nunmul
saranghaneun saramdeul modu moyeoseo
dangsinui gippeunnareul chukhahamnida
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday to you

 

 

                    I am stunned because I am entirely amazed with her voice. She is good! Unexpectedly, she ruffles my hair and says, “Thanks to your mother for giving a birth such a handsome guy like you.” She smiles benignly and pinches my cheeks which make my heart beats faster again. ‘Why?’
= = = = = = = = = = = = =
 
 
 
 
a/n : sorry.  :(