I'M THEIR NOONA.

"All must be INSPIRITS?!!"

 

Soon Jae’s POV
            I’m home!! Finally! It is so bored in the hospital!
            “Soon Jae-sshi, just lay on the bed. Arasso?” Woohyun ordered me. He is not used to call me Noona. The only one who always calls me noona is Sungjong. Anyway, I love to talk with the maknae.
            About yesterday, I don’t know what I had done to MyungMyung. Okay, maybe because I was used to say that words during Jane’s birthday.
 
*Flash back
 
“What are you doing, Soon Jae?”
I was shocked! “Err, sorry.”
“It’s okay. Sleep!”
“I’m going to sleep right now. Good night.”
 
*End flash back
 
            ‘Do I like him?’
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
SAT, 120317
Dongwoo’s POV
            “Gyu-hyung, according to our plan, we’ve to invite Soon Jae came along with us during our practice.” I said energetically.
            “Do you think she’ll agree?”
            “To be honest, I don’t think so.”
            “How can we do for her to come to our practice?”
            “Why don’t we ask her to bring our lunch?” Sungyeol interjected during my conservation.
            “That’s good!”
            “What’s good?” Sungjong twirled into my room together with Myungsoo and Sungyeol.
            “Dongsaeng, you’re very close to Soon Jae-noona. Can you ask her to make the lunch and bring to our practice room?” Sungyeol coaxed the maknae gently.
            “Just ask Tae Hee-hyung to buy our lunch.” Sungjong refused.
            “Listen, this is part of our plan. We can’t drag her to our practice because she will refuse.” Sunggyu-hyung explained him.
            “Ahh, ara. I’ll do it.” He agreed and marched on purpose to Maknae & Eldest’s room as she stayed there.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Sungjong’s POV
            “Noona, can I ask a favor?”
            “What?” She looked bored to give her attention to me.
            “Make our lunch and send it at the practice room. Please..” I pleaded at her, blinking my eyes for several times.
            “Okay.” Her answer made me smiled slyly.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
No One’s POV
            Soon Jae reached at the modern building of Woolliment Entertainment. The workers looked at her eccentrically. She entirely ignored them.
            “Wait, who’re you?” A girl with ponytail approached her.
            “Who’re you then?” She did not answer the girl but asked back to the girl.
            “Me? I’m one of the trainees here. My name is Yoo Jiae.”
            “So, you must be familiar with INFINITE.”
            “Of course. They’re my oppas.” She said arrogantly.
            “Then, can you please pass this lunch to them?” She handed the bag to Jiae straight away without waiting for her respond.
            “Who’re you?” Jiae asked in curiosity.
            “I’m their noona.” She smirked before shuffled out from the building. Jiae was totally stunned.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Jiae’s POV
            What? Noona??? I’ve to ask my oppas! I stamped to INFINITE’s practice room.
            “OPPAS!! Here, your lunch.” I passed the lunch for them. I wanted to ask them more but they were too hungry. ‘Hold on, Jiae.’
            “By the way, did you treat us?” Sunggyu-oppa asked right after he quaffed his drinking water.
            “No, there’s a girl with her cardigan and cap on her head give the lunch to pass it to you.”
            “SOON JAE!!!!” they thundered at the same time.
            “Who’s she, oppas?” I blurt out impatiently.
            “Doesn’t she introduce herself?” Myungsoo-oppa questioned me.
            “She introduced herself as your noona.”
            “Then, she is our noona. Get it?” Myungsoo-oppa said unemotionally.
            “Why don’t you tell me?”
            “Mianhe, Jiae. We don’t have a time to telling you. Besides, you’re busy with you schedule. Same goes to us.” Woohyun showed his aegyo as he wanted me to forgive them.
            “You can text me!” I snapped which making they felt guilty.
            “Jiae, we have to practice. So, can you?” Myungsoo-oppa pointed to the door with his poker face.
            “I’m not finish yet!” I shouted crazily.
            “Okay, come to our dorm anytime you feel free to do so.” Hoya-oppa suggested me casually. I nodded and stomped out from the room with heavy heart.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Soon Jae’s POV
            I drop by at my rooftop house after sent the lunch to INFINITE. That’s my house so I’m free to do it anytime!
            “Miss,” Someone called me before I swiftly climbed the stair. ‘The new landlord’.
            “This is yours.” The ahjumma handed me a box which is covered with a brown paper.
            “Thank you, ahjumma.” I simply smiled and bowed at her a bit.
            I sat on the floor and switched on the television. ‘Give me a rest’ I looked around. Nothing changes because I’m not living here. It was good because JiEun not asked me when I told her I moved out. Moreover, she already told me she was busy with her work.
            My eyes turned to the box next to me. ‘I’m going to discover it’ I unwrapped the package. ‘Fake roses???’ I frowned for a sec before digging the box. ‘Letter!’
 
My dearest best buddy,
You must be surprise when you receive this parcel. Look carefully to the bouquet of roses. Then, try to memorize. Hwaiting! But, if you can’t recognize it, read my second letter. *stick out tongue*
Jane.
120314,
2156.
 
            I pressed my finger on my forehead, trying to reminisce the roses. ‘Heck, that’s doesn’t make a sense, Jane.’ So, I made my mind up to merely read the other letter.
 
BAGERO SOON JAE!!!!!
         
           The word BAGERO made me shock because Jane wrote it as big as she could plus she also highlighted it using the yellow marker. Besides, she disliked to talk or write in Japanese. I shook my head before continue reading it.
 
I already know you must be too lazy to think about it. Hence, you read the second letter. What a bad girl!
 
          She cursed on me?’
 
Well, as I know you don’t understand at all about the roses, let me tell you. Remember, I had told you about INFINITE?
 
          ‘INFINITE? The singer gave me a bouquet of flower on his solo?’
 
Yes, you’re right! These are the roses. They are not wilting since he gave you the fake one. But, the older says, if a man gives you the fake roses, there’s a meaning behind it. Tch, you’ll don’t care right? Just read it! It means his love towards you is forever. It was good for you to receive the roses from L because he is not my bias in INFINITE. I’m not going to be jealous on you. My forever bias is Namstar. Ah, I’m wasting my ink because you never mess with KPOP. As long as you are my best friend, just bear with my writing. Actually, I post the roses back to you because I hate the roses! It makes me sick. You acknowledge well about my past right? No need to explain you. If you’re accidentally bumped into INFINITE, tell them, JANE LOVE INFINITE SO MUCH!!!
I stop here. Aishiiteru. <3
Jane.
120314,
2217.
           
         I folded back her letter. Huh, Jane was crazy because of INFINITE. She hated the flower since her ex-boyfriend died because of the rose. What a pathetic! I took the flower out from the box.
 
         ‘His loves towards you is forever, huh?’ 
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =