TASTY.

"All must be INSPIRITS?!!"

 

Soon Jae’s POV
            The EPIK HIGH’s song is DAEBAK!! I forget to ask them the song. They’re friendly too. It is my pleasure when they say I can use the instruments! I miss to play them!!! Hmm, how many group debuted under this company?
            At this time, where should I go? To the practice room or sneaked into EPIK HIGH’s practice room? I might fall asleep if I look at their dance all the time.
            So, I decided painstakingly, I have to grab the opportunity to play the instruments, NOW!!
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
 
Myungsoo’s POV
            ‘Where did she go?’ Those words kept lingering around my mind when we started to dance. It was bother me! I told Sunggyu-hyung and he allowed me to find her instantly.
            “Tablo-hyung, do you saw a girl, with a cap wandering here?”
            “Do you mean Soon Jae?” Tukuzt-hyung questioned me back.
            “You know her?”
            “We had warmed each other just now. After that, she left us behind.” Tablo-hyung told me the truth.
            “You’re very worry because of her.” Mithra-hyung taunted me openly.
            “Try to find her at our practice room.” Tablo-hyung said honestly to me.
            ‘Is that too palpable, I’m concern about her?’
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
No One’s POV
            Soon Jae skipped into the practice room slowly.
           
 
           ‘I LOVE THEM!!!!’ She sat on the chair while took the guitar as she loved the guitar the most.
 
Haunted the nightmares,
Creates the ecstasy,
Oh poisonous honey,
It’s driving me crazy.
 
            There were two guys stared at her enthusiastically. They were flabbergasted with her voice. It was so soft.
            “Yah, why don’t we approach her?” The guy with brown hair asked.
            “Can we?”
            “Hyung, why are you here?” Someone tapped their shoulder from the back.
            “QUIET!!!. Look at the girl. She is pretty right?” The guy with colorful hair enquired the boy.
            “Yes, she also has good voice.”
            “Let’s roam into the room.”
 
The blind arrows of
Piercing cold ice and
Warm melting heart.
 
            They gave applaud of cheer to Soon Jae. She looked surprised but still she maintained her expression.
            “What the title of your song?”
            “……….”
            “You composed the song by yourself?”
            “……….”
            “You’ve a nice voice.”
            “………..”
            “And you’re really good in English too.”
            “………..”
            “Okay, my name is Jung Dae Ryong, this is my twin, Jung So Ryong. He is Lee Daeyeol.” Daeryong introduced himself as well as Soryong and Daeyeol.
            “Park Soon Jae. Who’re you? One of the trainees here?”
            “Yes, we’re. But, not this boy. We’ll debut as TASTY in August. He’ll become our back dancer.” Soryong answered while pointing to Daeyeol.
            “You must be the noona who my brother told me before.” Daeyeol gave her a big smile.
            “Who’s your brother?”
            “Sungyeol-hyung.” Soon Jae nodded as she knew him.
            “You seem very fluent in English. Don’t you?” Daeryong asked like an inspector.
            “You can say so.”
            “We’re sorry if we are disturbing you here. It just, we are wondered who play the guitar.”
            “………..”
            “So, we’ll make a move now.”
            “………..”
            “Kaja, guys.” They marched towards the door guiltily.
            “I don’t know what the title of the song yet. I’m still thinking about the suitable title. I’m sorry but I’m not used to talk with strangers.” She said calmly without looking at the guys.
            “It’s okay. It was nice meeting you here. Let’s talk whenever you’ve a time.” Soryong winked at her. Daeryong and Daeyeol pulled him hardly as he did not move at all from the room. ‘Tasty? What a weird group’s name.”
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = =
Myungsoo’s POV
            I’m not alarm with her appearance! I’m not care where did she go! Arghhhh!!!! At the corner of my eyes, I looked Daeryong waving at me.
            “Sunbae!” Daeryong echoed my name.
            “Hyung, don’t call me as sunbae. I’ve told you before.” I whined.
            “As you’re debuted before me, so I should call you as sunbae.” Soryong said placidly.
            “L-hyung, you seemed searching for someone.”
            “Yes, I’m looking for a girl with a cap.”
            “Soon Jae-noona?” I frowned. ‘Why everyone can know her?’
            “She is in EPIK HIGH’s practice room.” Soryong pointed to the room.
            “Really? Thank you.” I swiftly dashed to the room. Still, I did not enter the room directly. I watched her with enthusiastic. Her hand took the guitar and she put it on her lap. For the second time, I heard her voice.
 
Neoreul jabgo tto jamneun nal bomyeon
Naega neon mibgo tto miulgeol ara
Neoneun meolgo tto meoreohyeogage
Dwel georangeol
 
            ‘It is our song; SHOT. And this is my part.’
 
Hajiman geuge geureongeol
Geuge geureongeol nal sugyeobwado mweoga dallyeojyeo
Eotteohkerado neol boneunge naeungeol
Geugeol eotteohke hae YEAH~ YEAH~ YEAH.

 
 
            “SHOT!!” I continued the song with intent. I smirked roguishly while looked at her.
            “I forget to praise you. You’ve a super-excellent voice.”
            “Thanks for the sweet compliment.” She replied ironically.
            “You know that song?”
            “Jane loves the song.”
            “Jane? Your friend? Fan of ours?”
            “Yes and yes.”
            “She must be not from Korea.”
            “………….”
            “So, you’re also common with our song.”
            “No.”
            “The song is ours.”
            “Really?” She raised one of her eyebrows.
            “Do I’ve to lie you?”
            “Sometimes, you’re untruthful people.”
            “How could you! By the way, how did you know play the guitar?”
            “Tch, I’m minor in music.” ‘Minor in music? So, she is major in what?’
            “You’re an educated girl, don’t you?”
            “I…. I mean, I had learned in music before.” ‘She seems avoiding something.’
            “Kaja. They’re worried about you.” He took her wrist and force her to follow her instantly.
……………………………