FIRST DAY.

"All must be INSPIRITS?!!"

 

Soon Jae’s POV
          Yosh, my first day! What clothes fit me as a maid? No, I’m not a maid. I’m a sister. What should I call myself? SISMAID? Finally, I grab any clothes and swiftly prepare for my work. I’m not going to meet the owners, after all. Ahh, about the dwellers of the apartment, I don’t have any curiosity to know them. As long as I get my salary, it’s enough.
          Yah, I’m a caring person. However, I hate to interfere with others matter. The people often call me an Ice Princess for the reason that I’m not smiling but just put on my pokerface. The owners? As I never meet them, so they’re not my problem. I mind my own business.
          Only if, we’re meant to meet each other, I’ll ask them to call me ‘Jae-noona’ because, I always want to be a sister for someone. I don’t care if they’re older than me.'Who cares?
          Maybe, I’m a boyish girl but it doesn’t mean I’m a lesbian. I’ve my own desire towards men but, I can’t show them. I’m not talking too much when they’re asking me, but I’m doing it at once for my response. I change into the worst after my father remarried a ‘kind’ widow. I’m not going to expose my past so, don’t enquire because I’m not answering anything even though the person is Jane or JiEun.
          My past was the past. I just let them to be half of my old life. I’m not the old Soon Jae. Just, let bygone, be bygone, Soon Jae.
= = = = = = = = = =
          I inched into the apartment after unlocked the door. My vision was limited as there was no light. As a result, I accidentally flattened a shoe, I guess. I could not touch any flat surface when I tried to fumble. Oh no, I trampled another shoe! Subsequently, I squatted and d carefully. Okay, around 35 pair of scattered shoes in front the door. I was disappointed since no one arranged the shoes neatly!
          I skated to the living room and hurriedly switch on the lamp. Great, there were the old newspapers everywhere, some tins of carbonate drinks and beer on the table as well as the wrappers of junk food. Dotted! Next, I went to examine the kitchen. I already sensed the disgusting smell from the kitchen. The dustbins were occupied with rubbish. I opened the refrigerator as well as the cupboard. Like I guess before, they were lacking of healthy food. I sighed vaguely.
          I drooped to the rooms. There was sign on each of the doors. First room, Grandfather & Greasy. The room is the master room since they have a book rack. Comics, novel, magazines were located in the room. So, it was the dirtiest room, I thought. Second room, YaDong. One pillow and the other one is a banana pillow. Stuff likes dolls and purple things occupied every space of the room.  
          Third room, Choding & Visual. Clothes were everywhere. I recognized, they were same types but different color, and some of them were ripped on purpose by the owner. My eyes detected a unique thing I ever seen. It made from bamboo. Pillow? Bamboo? Ahha, bamboo-pillow! I hugged the bamboo-pillow tightly. ‘It’s good’.  I’ll ask the owner where he bought this bamboo. Last room, Maknae & Eldest. The room was the cleanest room among the rooms. I grabbed the bear doll on the bed and pinched its cheek. I put it to the original place. With that, I limped to living room and started cleaning up.    
(a/n : well, I don’t know how to describe the cleaning process, can you imagine it yourself? :p)
 
Myungsoo’s POV
01:45 P.M.
          I went home because I left my phone. It was the precious thing! Same goes with my bamboo-pillow. I shuffled into INFINITE’s dorm, but stopping in front the entrance. ‘The lamp is switched on?’ I was a little strange but only ignored it. Everyone made a mistake. I crept to my room. The sign which hung at the door was slanted to the right. I rubbed my neck, ‘Another strange’.
          I took my phone on the table in my room and headed to the door. I sensed someone was here, perhaps I was mistaken. Wait, my bamboo-pillow! It was not positioned in the middle. ‘What the choding-hyung did to my bamboo-pillow?’  I shrugged and I merely stumbled out from the apartment and went to the practice room.
 
No One’s POV
01:45 P.M.
Soon Jae, one of the dwellers will home to take his phone now.. Please unlock the door. – mr. han –
 
          Soon Jae’s eyes widened when she read the message. ‘Home? Now?’ She was unready to meet the owner. Soon Jae quickly entered the Choding & Visual’s room before hide under the bed. She noticed the sign was slightly slope to the right. Once she was about touching the sign, the main door was opened. She inadvertently collide the bamboo-pillow. Then, she speedily went under the bunk bed. The breathing space under the bed suited with hers. She tucked out her button lip to prevent any sound right after she took a deep breath. Slowly, she heard someone opened the door, making her to perspire heavily until she felt her clothes were drenched in sweat. She waited for the man to step out with bated breath. ‘Fortunately, he goes without notice anything.’ She mouthed softly.
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = = 
Soon Jae’s POV
03:00 P.M.
          I had done with all the tasks. I swept the sweat that rolling from my head using handkerchief before my Iphone rang continuously.
          “Soon Jae-sshi,” I recognized the voice obviously.
          “When you’ll visit me here? I miss you like a crazy!” She is the ‘nagger’ Jane. I shook my head. I was exhausted! I was using all my energy to clean up and my back was badly hurt.
          “I don’t have any plan to go there until you called.” I drawled idly.
          “Why?”
          “It just, I left Japan for only 2 weeks. It’s not almost one month yet.” I said, making she sighed impudently.
          “So, you’re not coming to visit me until it reach one month, is that? I want to tell you, I’ll go to Korea. I’ve something to do there.” She explained clearly to me.
          “Where did you’ll stay here?” I did not show any expression.
          “Are you living alone?” She asked me back. But, I did not reply her.
          “I’m going to stay at your place.” She mumbled softly.
          “Fine, but I can’t to accompany you all the time. I’m working.”
          “What??” She suprised for sure. She knew about my transference here and the process would take within 3 to 4 months. And now, I told her I was on work. 
          “What work?” I had predicted she would ask the question.
          “If you want to stay with me, don’t question me. I’m not replying.” I threatened her vehemently. ‘Sorry Jane, I did not mean it.’
          “I hung up. See you soon, Soon Jae.” So, she understood me well.
          I put aside my Iphone and glanced to my watch, the only thing I wore at my wrist. Not a jewel. I was spent 30 minutes talking with the nagger. I donned my cardigan and went to the market.
          My hand was fully with the groceries. Tired! Once, I reached at the apartment, I prepared the simplest dinner because I was completely worn out. After that, I went home with a sigh in relief. 

 

a/n : comment and subcribe! :))