"She is NOT your MAID!"

"All must be INSPIRITS?!!"

 

Sunggyu's POV
     “Home sweet home,” Sungyeol screeched as soon as he opened the main door. I felt the different atmosphere now. Clean atmosphere? Our scattered shoes in front the entrance were neatly arranged on the rack. The members seemed to notice it too however, we simply rushed to the living room. Our sprinkling things were gone. The laundry was done. Our rooms were completely different before we left the apartment. I observed at the television. No dust at all! I squatted and examined the floor. No rubbish, for sure!
     “Kids, let your door open and gathered at the living room.” I ordered them straight away. So, from my observation, the dorm entirely cleaned!
     “Sungjong, can you bring me some water? I’m also dehydrating. If there is some food, bring it over.” Hoya asked the maknae to do so. He stood up lazily and went to the kitchen.
     “Hyunggggg, come over here!” Sungjong screamed as loud as he could. The scream made the members hastily stood up and dashed into the kitchen.
     “Note.” He mumbled while pointed to the refrigerator. I took the note and read it vocally.
 
I already prepared the dinner. Eat it up. Don’t waste. I don’t know how to differentiate your clothes, so I just hang them together and get them at the laundry room. Thank you.1915
 
            “Hyung, is there any name?” Dongwoo asked me in curiosity. I shook as the answer of his question.
            “So, you’re going to eat or not?” Woohyun asked as he always the one who responsible about the food.
            “We never waste a single food. Let’s eat!” Myungsoo spurt out suddenly. Yes, he love to eat.
            “Waa, omurice!” Hoya yelped in happiness. The taste was very good! Daebak!!
            “Myungsoo, this omurice is much better than yours.” Sungyeol , making him to groan. The omurice is the best. Ever!
 
= = = = = = = = = = = =
 
Myungsoo’s POV
     I take a look at Sungyeol-hyung who sleeps beside me. I can’t sleep at all. I’m still brooding deeply about the note. Perhaps, the person was here when I went home at the time. What’s the mean with the numbers, 1915?
     Wait, let me think. I was home before 2 PM. But, the condition of the dorm is still the same, I guess. Or, NOT! Someone the lamp, and looked around before I opened the door. Oh! The kitchen was uncontaminated when I went home. However, I take no notice of the kitchen. I press my finger on my nose. What the hell am I thinking about it? The girl must be the maid of our dorm!
     Why I didn’t see her around??? My mind put a question on me, making me eager to know more. Probably, she hid somewhere. I hold my bamboo-pillow and hug it, acting someone would snatch it from me. Bamboo-pillow? It was not situated in the center. So, she might hide herself here. The slanting sign for the result she quickly opened the door. The bamboo-pillow sloped but she not noticed it. Oh, yes! 1915 is equal to 7:15 P.M. Why I am not thinking about it? So, she was home at the moment.
     I get up promptly and look under the bed. In all possibility, she hid here. I fairly simper. My eyes catch a necklace under my bed. I grip it doubtlessly. ‘LSJ?’Huh, Sungjongie?’ Heck, Sungjong is a man. He might act like a girl, but he not wears a necklace! ‘I’m going to capture you, LSJ’
I pull my drawer, keeping the necklace in a box. I go sleep lightly the night.
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = =
Soon Jae’s POV
            ‘Where did I put my necklace? It was valuable!’ I search for my necklace the whole night. The only thing my late mother had left for me. I exhale noisily. Fortunately, I don’t have to work tomorrow. Why am I so careless? I had noticed it when I took my bath.
            Perhaps, the necklace dropped as soon as I hid under the bed. ‘I’ll find it the tomorrow after tomorrow.' I hope the owner of Choding & Visual didn’t find it before me.
= = = = = = = = = = = = =
Hoya’s POV
            As usual, Sunggyu-hyung woke up the members including me and we went to Woolliment Ent. Once we reached, we paced the floor to Mr. President’s room. There were many things we want to ask. It was about our super-clean dorm.
            “Why are you here?” The president shocked with our sudden appearance.
            “Did you already hire a maid for cleaning about apartment?” Sunggyu talked first as he is the leader.
            “Why? Is there anything wrong?” The president frowned. He stood up and walked towards us.
            “But, you’re not telling us,” Sungjong stormed with his high-pitch voice.
            “I want you to discover it yourselves.” He serenely replied.
            “Who’s the person? Why don’t you give us some detail about the person?” Dongwoo said slowly, pleading to the president.
            “Go, ask the girl. Please, don’t call her as your maid. She is not your maid. Don’t ever give any order to her. She is my worker. Now, practise. I’ve something to be done.” The president glared at us one by one. We bowed a bit and plodded aimlessly.
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = =
 
Sunggyu’s POV
            “What we are going to do?” Woohyun asked when we stopped the dance practice for Paradise. I rubbed my neck, sweeping the sweat using my palm. Myungsoo breathed in and out for several times to cool down himself. He is the member who perspires heavily during practice. His tee became partially wet.
            “What are you talking about, hyung?” Sungjong enquired me back.
            “I’m talking about the maid.” He idly replied. His eyes met mine. I gave him my death glare. His eyes widened, making me to turn to another place. He must be giggling happily because I failed to make threats on him. Of course, I was glaring because he called the girl as a ‘maid’. Hah, I heard clearly, the president did not allow us to call her like that.
            “Arasso, Gyu-hyung.” He snarled at me.
            “What should we call her?”
            “Ahjumma, how?” Sungyeol suggested unreasonably.
            “We don’t even know whether the girl is older than us or younger than us.” Hoya sniggered.
            “Yah, Myungsoo, why don’t you talk since we meet the president?” Dongwoo asked, pointing to Myungsoo who leaned against the wall.
            “Ah, you went home yesterday. You supposed to meet the girl, didn’t you?” The members turned their head to Myungsoo who was sitting right after Sungyeol.
            “I don’t meet anyone. It’s true. I’m not lying,” He snapped, maintaining his innocence. The members seemed to ask him more, but he immediately got up, heading to the door.
            “I wish the girl is younger than me.” Sungjong’s voice slapped my eardrum softly.
            “Why?”
            “I want her to call me Sungjong-oppa,” My laughter burst out at once together with my friend. It was true. The maknae always wished for someone would address him ‘oppa’.
            “Hyungs…” He whined, disappointing with the hyungs reaction.
            “Mianhe,” They clutched their stomachs to stop the laughter.
            “I hope, she will cook us the dinner for tonight. I miss her cook already.” I tapped constantly when I heard his mutter.
            “Cook is one of her jobs, dongsaeng. So, don’t worry.”
 
= = = = = = = = = = = =
(At the dorm)
            “Hyunggggggg, no DINNER for tonight!” Sungjong bellowed loudly after he looked for the food at the usual place.
            “WHATTTTT?????” We shrieked in the midnight as we went home late tonight.          
            “So, let’s sleep.” Myungsoo said calmly before he went sleeping in hunger.
 
= = = = = = = = = = = = =

           

leave your comment. <3