Flash back

"All must be INSPIRITS?!!"

 

120414, 01:23 A.M
No One’s POV
*Flash back
 
“Gyu-hyung, we did it!” Woohyun murmured near to Sunggyu’s ears.
“YES! I know it will work. But, Myungsoo don’t ever confess to Soon Jae.”
“Just let them to solve it themselves.” Woohyun said while pulled the blanket roughly.
‘If only you know, Soon Jae will leave us one day.’ Sunggyu mouthed sadly.
 
*End flash back
= = = = = = = = = = = = =
 
120417
Soon Jae’s POV        
Lately, they are busy! Very busy until they didn’t have enough time to call me and tease me around. How I miss them already!!! Precisely, the MyungMyung. Although, he loves to make me annoyed with his words, I still like him. He is like pineapple, rough at the outside but sweet in the inside.
 
*Flash back
 
“Can you see that, he is really a good father?” I said, trying to hold my tears not to fall. The members already slept, but I didn’t notice it. It is normal for an idol to get tired. I just looked at the sky while extended my hand to grab one of the stars at the sky even though I knew; I was unable to do so.
“It was a good bedtime story. I like it.” Suddenly, Myungsoo got up from his lying and rest his hand on the lawn which was similar to me. His sudden waking made me totally frowned. I turned my head at him.
“Er..r.. you are…. all ears…. to the bedtime story?” I don’t know why I stammered at the time. I never had done a mistake!!
“Yes, I’m not sleepy.”
“…………..”
“She is not the irresponsible girl.”
“………….” I just let him to talk. He has his own opinion about me.
“You’re actually a good daughter.”
“…………..”
“You’re not talking?”
“I never thought, you’re listening to me.”
“It is fine if you want to cry. I promise not let somebody know you’re crying. Yaksuk!”
“…………..” I swiftly lifted up my head, completely ignored what he was saying.
“ Not going to cry? I really wish to see your face which was full with tears.” He intentionally jeered me. I changed my position. I hugged my legs tightly and bung my head between my legs.
“After all, you must be uglier when you cry, right?” He merely continued to sneer me.
“I won’t cry!!!!!!” I barked at him in anger. But, my tears rolled down my cheeks profusely as soon as I said I won’t cry. Why my eyes didn’t obey me? I felt his hand touched my hair, slowly he raised up my head and he slightly move closer to me.
“I was wrong, you’re not uglier.” My ears caught his husky voice. It was manly and made me calm. I didn’t understand why he had to comfort me. I thought I was possessed by others spirit because I just let him to pull me into his hug.
“It is nothing wrong if you cried. You deserved to cry a lot as you hold your tears for a long time.” He caressed my hair and patted my back in motherly way. Well, erk, I guessed, we were in that position for an hour. 
“MyungMyung, I was fine now.” Gradually, I pushed him away before I caught a big and wet blotch on his shirt.
“Your shirt…..” As the reply, he plastered a smirk on his impish face.
“I’ll wake the members to sleep inside.” He quickly got up and pulled the members’ hand. Then, I saw him and the rest drooped into the house.
Now, I was all alone outside the house. I closed my eyes whilst put my hand on my forehead. I wanted to feel the calmness of night. Unexpectedly, someone sprinkled some water on my face, making me to open my eyes widely. ‘MYUNGMYUNG!!!!!!’
He grinned at my reaction. “I thought you’re sleeping. So, I scattered some water. Besides, you’re heavy. So, it makes me difficult to carry you.” ‘WHAT????’
“I’m not sleeping!” I growled in dissatisfaction.
“I’m sorry.”
“Go sleeping. Just leave me here.”
“As you wish.” I watched him prance into my house before I closed my eyes for second time. ‘I wish nobody will disturb me.’
“YAhhhh!!!” The sudden screaming made me opened my eyes and I stood up hastily. I looked at MyungMyung who held the knob of the door and raised up one of my eyebrows.
“It is nothing wrong if you cried, but it is TOTALLY wrong if you’re making someone’s shirt became wet.”
“Huh?” I was clueless.
“And, I was wrong, you’re not uglier but you’re the UGLIEST.” ‘WHAT?’ He stuck out his tongue as well as winked at me before I could throw an empty tin at him. I held my chest tightly. ‘Ahh, it beats faster again!’
 
*End flash back
= = = = = = = = = = = = = =
 
120420
I was bored. I miss them. I miss them like crazy. The only thing I could do now was logged in my account twitter and stalked more about Infinite. I was MAD?! Abruptly, my Iphone rang after it was never ringed for ages. I was frowned when I saw the ID, ‘Jane?’
            “Konichiwa, Soon Jae!” It was odd since she dislike talking in Japanese.
            “Annyeong, JANE.” I was doubtful with her attitude now.
            “How are you there?”
            “Here? Absolutely, fine.”
            “I’m all right too here.”
            “………..”
            “Soon Jae, I’m your friend, right?”
            “………..”
            “I’m your best friend, right?”
            “………..”
            “………..” Now, both of us became mute.
            “Yahh, what’s again?” Okay, I gave up!
            “I need your help.”
            “So, you don’t have to beat around the bush. Tell me.”
            “INFINITE’s concert will be held soon…..”
            “…………”
            “Please buy me the ticket….”
            “BWOHHHH????”
            “Pleaseeeee,” She whined at me, seeking for my sympathy.
            “Aishh, jjinjja!”
            “Yes, I know, you’ll buy it. The ticket will be sold on 23 of April. Thank you, Soon Jae. Saranghae!” She immediately ended our conservation before I could say anything. I throw my Iphone on the sofa. Suddenly, my phone vibrated. I grabbed the phone quickly along with reading the message,
 
Soon Jae, bought me a ticket of Infinite’s concert. PLEASEEEE. I don’t have enough time to queue up as I am busy with my schedule.
- JiEun -
 
         ‘Again?’
= = = = = = = = = = = = = =
 
120422
 
I was on my way to Woolliment Entertainment, just to meet Mr. Han. ‘If only Infinite knew.’ As usual, they were busy, so I won’t disturb them anymore. My sudden presence at the office made Mr. Han a little shocked, but still he invited me to enter his office.
“Well, I’m going to give away my resignation.” As I came into his office, I should to talk first, right?
“Bwohh? Why? Is that something wrong?”
“Aniya. Another job is waiting for me soon.”
“Jjinjja? Ahh, you’re really a good worker. Plus, the kids also get along with you well.”
“I’m not going to quit today. Please read the letter first.” He took the letter and read it carefully.
After a while, he finished reading my letter and said, “Okay, I understand it.”
“You’ll exactly approve my resignation, right?”
“When the day comes, I’ll.  Don’t worry. You deserved to get a better work than being a maid.”
“Thank you because you understand me well.” Before I stumbled out from the office, I bowed and gave him a plain smile.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =