Can You Smile?

"All must be INSPIRITS?!!"

 

No One’s POV
           Soon Jae waited unwearyingly for the bus to arrive as she promised to JiEun to meet her at a playground. Once the bus came, she rode the bus. Her step was limited because she brought along her guitar.
            She reached at the playground within 30 minutes.
            She looked around to find JiEun but it was useless. She stamped to a bench under a shady tree. A while ago, JiEun came with a big smile.
            “Which one?” JiEun handed Soon Jae a tin of Cola and a colorful ice-cream.
            Soon Jae smirked impishly before took away the drink unkindly. “I’m not a child anymore,” She mouthed. She gradually opened the drink and quaffed it.
            “Why did you ask me to bring it along? I can’t walk faster with the heavy thing,” Soon Jae muttered while pointed to the guitar. JiEun turned at Soon Jae slightly and stuck out her tongue. Soon Jae sighed heavily with the response.
            “So, you’re going to play the guitar for me. Don’t forget, you owe me one.” She tried to threat Soon Jae. But, Soon Jae just turned her head and she completely ignored the request.
            “Yah, you’re a jerk. Is this call a friend? I’m the one who find you a house.” She blinked for several times because she knew Soon Jae would be fallen for her aegyo. Soon Jae glare coldly at her before took a deep breath.
            “What song?” She asked and took her guitar. JiEun pressed her finger in the thinking position.
            “Any INFINITE’s song. It’s up to you.” Soon Jae’s eyebrows furrowed.
            ‘Huh? Is there any song titled Infinite?’ she murmured.
            As Soon Jae never been familiar with the INFINITE’s song, she decided resolutely to play any song.
 
Soon Jae’s POV
            Once I started moving my hands on the guitar, our place were swarmed by kids with their mothers tagging along.

 

Aju orae jeon neoreul boatdeon
Geu neukkimeul gieokhae nan
Neoreul aratdeon nareul aratdeon
Geu sijeoli saenggangna
Neoreul darmgo shipdeon eoulligo sipdeon
Ganjeolhaetdeon siganeul
Nan dasi saenggakhae
Da jinagan hannat chueok ppuningeol

And, Can you smile?
Niga wonhajanha
Niga barajanha
Nae mam maneuroneun
Neol jabeul suga eomneungabwa

 
            Most of the people took out their phones and snapped our pictures. I was never experienced it before. It made me feeling stuffy with the crowded people.
           ‘But, what should I do?’
            I’m totally dislikes any publicities. If only JiEun was not here, I would run away hastily without turning back. So, for my friend’s sake I let out my fake smile.

 

And, Can you smile?
Naega garajanha
Nan gwaenchantajanha
Majimak neoege
Nan igeot bakken mot junabwa

 

Manager’s POV
(at the same time but different situation)
            “Hyo Nam-sshi, didn’t you hear the song?” my companion asked inquisitively. I frowned to hear the song unmistakably.
            “It is, Can You Smile, right?” He nodded confidently. Then, we strode swiftly to the crowded people.
 
            There were two girls. One of them was singing. I was wholly amazed with her voice. And, she is cute and pretty. Her ponytail swung because she always glanced at her friend with a smile. The other one was playing the guitar and only staring to the ground. She seemed not to lift up her head directly. I was unable to see her face clearly because she was wearing a black cap. But, looked at her smile, I positively said that she is beautiful girl.



Imi orae jeon naega badatdeon
Ni maeumeul gieokhae nan
Naegen neomchideon niga gomapdeon
Geu sijeoli saenggangna
Gajang saranghal ttae gajang haengbokhal ttae
Ibyeoreul majuhaesseo
Naegen cham neomchyeoseo
Mianhaeseo jabadul sun eomneungeol

And, Can you smile?
Niga wonhajanha
Niga barajanha
Nae mam maneuroneun
Neol jabeul suga eomneungabwa

 

            We waited uncomplainingly until the playground’s performance done. My eyes could not stop but staring to the girl with the cap. ‘She looks like a tomboy’.
            She was perfect! The way she was played the guitar just like a professional. She was good, wihout a doubt !

And, Can you smile?
Naega garajanha
Nan gwaenchantajanha
Majimak neoege
Nan igeot bakken mot junabwa

Geuraedo geuraedo gyeolguk geuraedo nan...
Hajiman amado gyeolguk geuraedo nan...
Geuraedo geuraedo gyeolguk geuraedo nan...
Hajiman gyeolguk geuraedo nan...

 
            The performance ended with a big of clap from the people around including me. The girl with the guitar hurriedly paced to the other bench and sit there.
            Beaming, we headed to the girls after cleared our throat.

 

#########################

 

a/n : leave your comment. i'm really appreciate it. <3

       : i hope you understand the storyline. if you don't understand it, leave your comment. so i'll know my mistakes. :))