ROOFTOP.

"All must be INSPIRITS?!!"
           Soon Jae’s POV
            “Are you sure?” Jane asked me for the last time before I stepped out from the house.
            “I was done packing my things,” I said coldly without looking at her gloomy face.
            “But ….,”
            “Jane, look. We had discussed about this before. Now, could you please let me go? I’ll come and visit you as much as I can. Promise.” I looked into her eyes and I saw some tears starting to roll down her rosy cheeks. She hugged me tightly before I walked away and left her behind without looking back.
 
…………………………………
 
            1300. I looked at my watch. ‘What should I do?’  I sighed heavily. So, I decided to linger along the streets while looking for any house or room to be rented. Suddenly, at the corner of my eyes, I caught a glimpse of someone I knew. Beaming, I went and approached her.
            “ Hey,” I supposed to call her name but what was came out from my mouth ‘HEY?’. What a rude!
            Fortunately, the girl did not hear it. So, I took a simple way, which was tapping her shoulder. She turned back and she completely frowned for a while before she realized something. She pulled my wrist and put her hand around my neck. She hugged me tightly.
           (a/n : she's Soon Jae's friend)
            “Yah, why don’t you call my name before tapped? It hurts me.” She muttered in disappointment.
            “JiEun, stop your fake acting!” I pinched her cheek and it turned red. I giggled in enjoyment.
            “When did you arrived in Korea?” She asked me while we were strolling in a park.
            “Today. I need your help since I left this country for ages.” JiEun raised up one of her eyebrows. She looked clueless. Then, I explained her everything. From A to Z.
            “You’re the lucky one. There’s an ahjumma who looks for someone to buy her rooftop house. Come, I’ll introduce you to the ahjumma,” she said with a bright smile because she was able to help the ahjumma.
            She dragged me to a building. We met an old woman who introduced herself as Mrs. Gil. We followed her to the rooftop as she ordered us to do so.
            “Miss, why don’t you take a look into the house and tell me if anything wrong because I had completely renovated the house before sell it.” Mrs. Gil pointed to the house in front of us and unlocked the door. We slowly roamed into the house. 
 
 
“It’s a good enough, right?” JiEun still took a tour to every part of the house.
            “Yah, I’m really satisfy with all the condition of the house!” She screamed from  the washroom. JiEun waltzed to me with a thumb up. I went out to Mrs. Gil who waited for us outside patiently. The old woman stood up when she saw me walked out from the house.
            “Mrs. Gil, we’ll take this house. I’ll make my payment after you give me your account number.” The woman smiled plainly and went downstairs. She promised me to handed her number account by tomorrow.
            “So, I’ll leave you here. I’ve something to do. Start unpacking your things. I’m still using the old number. Call me if you need anything.” Then, I bid her goodbye.
 
…………………………………
 
NO ONE POV
     “Ahh, I feel my energy all gone!” Sungyeol shouted loudly as he entered into the car.
     “Hyung, you’re not the only one who was tired. WE. ARE. ALSO. TIRED.” Sungjong emphasized in annoyance while crossed his hand to his chest. Out of sudden, Hoya patted Sungjong’s head twice. Sungjong quickly turned back to discover who tapped his head.
     “I always told you not to talk informally to your hyungs, remember?” Hoya advised his dongsaeng. Hoya was the one who Sungjong respect the most in the group. So, without saying a word, he nodded silently.
     “Sungyeol–hyung, I’m really sorry.” He mumbled but still can be heard by Sungyeol.
     “Back to you, maknae.” Sungyeol replied and put his pillow around his neck.
     “Kids, we need an ample sleep tonight. Once we’re arriving at our dorm, go sleeping. No watching for tonight, Myungsoo.” He commanded s since he’s their leader of the group.

 

************************************************

a/n -

talk   :   "......." 

monologue  :  '......'

see the differences?

hope you like it. leave your comment. ;)