Day 97 - I Am A Prince Jerk

Prince Jerk & Our 100 Day Arrangement

Daehyun’s Perspective


 

I hate mornings… just as much as I hate Lee Jieun!

She thinks she can do whatever she wants!

She has hit me numerous times.

I think I have like seventy bruises already!!!!!!!

I see Kai get up from his spot on the bed.

I pretend I’m asleep and I pull my foot out.

Kai trips and crashes onto the floor, waking the Princess.

*Why, do I always get caught?*

“Ya, wake up Prince Jerk! Kai are you okay???” Princess yelled at me.

“You really don’t give a do you?!?!?! It really doesn’t matter if it’s 8:00 in the morning, you always yell at me!” I yelled back.

And yes we fought in the morning, yet again.

“You really think hurting people is the right thing to do!!!” Jieun yelled at me.

“WHAT’S SO WRONG WITH IT?!?!? YOU DO IT TO ME EVERYDAY!!!!” I hollered back.

“It’s different, I hit you so maybe you could learn from your mistakes and grow up!!! You always deserve it!!! But I guess some bastards can’t be changed.” Jieun started to cry.

“Do you really expect me to change? I am who I am, I don’t care about you enough to change myself!!!” I screamed.

“I WISH I NEVER MET A PIECE OF TRASH LIKE YOU!!!!! I WISH I DIDN’T HAVE TO MARRY YOU!!!!!!!” Jieun yelled.

“I doesn’t matter if you like me, it matters if I like you. Who would expect a delicate and weak lady to choose her fate? Me!!!! I am a man!!!! A STRONGER PERSON THAN YOU WILL EVEN BE!!!! YOU ARE MERELY JUST UNDER MY SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I yelled back.

Jieun forcefully slapped me on my right check, and cried “Jerks like you just don’t get it….”

Full tears cascaded down her pale face. Kai hugged her in the other direction, away from me.

I closed my eyes trapping my tears from flowing out.

“You can trip me, but hurting my Princess… you’re dead to me!” Kai yelled angrily.

“What are you, like Jieun’s servant?” I scoffed.

“Whatever.” Kai grabbed Jieun hand and guided her out of the room.

I cried.

Alone in the room.

I felt so dead with Jieun despising me.

I don’t know why, but she was different that the other girls.

I closed my eyes, but the same thing moment played over and over again in my mind.

When Jieun looked at me with her sad and teary eyes, and then stormed out of the room with Kai.

“I’m a monster. I feel the smallest thing for a person, and I push them away.” I said in the room alone.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if Jieun ended up despising me, after what I said. I even despise myself for what I said.”

“I AM SUCH A PRINCE JERK!!!!!!!!!” I yelled at myself.

“I hate myself, for doing what I did to Jieun.”

“What have I done?”

I stood up and reached for the door knob, and saw Jieun and Kai hugging on the couch, while Jieun cried her eyes out.

“This time I’m going to be good to Jieun.”

“Why do I care so much about what Jieun thinks?”

That when I knew I had a different emotion towards Jieun.

Something I haven’t had before.

Guilt.

I had so much guilt for what I have done to Jieun, making her sad, and making her cry.

So I promised myself..

“Jieun, I’m going to treat you well for now on!” I chanted.

But deep in Daehyun’s heart, he knew he had more emotions for Jieun, other than the guilt of what he did. But he didn't figure that out just yet.

____________________________________________________________________________

Hello readers!!!! Sorry for the short chapter. I cut it short because i wanted the 10th chapter to have more emotion and fluff. Well on the 10 chapter I will also introduce a fanfic I will start. So, yay!!!!! I really hope this fanfic becomes successful. You can follow me on instagram!!!! My username for Instagram is "sarangheyo_oppas"!!! Just wait for the chapter 10, It's going to be, romantic, fluffy, and all that other stuff!!!! :D As always, thanks for reading!!!!

~ LeeteuksWife

Saraghae Readers!!!!!