Day 83 - Every Step

Prince Jerk & Our 100 Day Arrangement

(Jieun)

A kiss is a kiss, right?

It doesn’t matter who kissed you, it always counts.

I didn’t even get over it yet! This is all a little too quick paced for me.

I know right now I sound like a whiny …

But any girl has sense when a guy kisses her, even if she had feelings for that guy since she was little.

The kiss lasted for about 7 seconds until I had to end it and softly pushed Kai away.

“Jongin, it’s just me. I mean, this is too early.” I sympathetically held Kai’s hand.

“I’m sorry, I just want you to know that, I’m here for you, and I will always be.” Kai intertwined his fingers in mine.

Kai and I were walking on the dirt road swinging out intertwined hand back and forth like the pendulum in an old grandfather clock.

The grass lightly sprinkled with raindrops and feeling a cool sensation beneath our feet as we walked through.

“Jong In, this is exactly what I need to get over Jung Douche Bag.” I locked arms with Kai.

Kai said nothing, and just guided his sparkling eyes elsewhere, and also laughing when I said Jung Douche Bag.

“Say here, ok?” Kai furrowed his eye brows and bobbed his head up and down.

“Araso.” I nodded in suspicion.

“Oh, and face the other way.” Kai clutched my shoulders and faced me westward.

I just threw up the ok sign, and he left to do something.

“Hey, who are you~~? You p-pretty c-c-cute” Some man stumbled over to me, stuttering madly.

“What’s your name??” The man blinked rapidly as he lean against me. I kind of did the shoulder shrug in attempt to get this creep off of me.

“HEY!!! THIS RUDE GIRL!!!! DISRESPECTING HER ELDERS!!” The crazy man forcefully grabbed my shoulders, shaking me back and forth, while disgustingly spitting on my face as he spoke.

“Ummm, can you please get off of me??” I nudged the crazy guy off me.

“Hey come with us.” The man spoke as his 2 other friends walked in.

*what the heck. This is so not cool…*

The guys were all surrounding me and grabbing my wrists.

One pulled me closer towards him, and I circled my wrist around so break his grip.

*I don’t really want to beat these men up, but I will if I have to J*

Then two of the crazy men grabbed my wrists pulling me somewhere.

I kicked one on his side and he gasped on the floor in pain, and I swiped the other feet off the floor and he fell hardly on his back. “YAH!!!!” Kai stepped in, running towards me, as I kicked the last guy to the floor.

“Yah, Jieun. I’m the man… I’m supposed to save you…” Kai looked at me with furrowed eye brows and pouty lips.

“Oh, yeah! Ummmm. KAI!!! THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME!” I ran into Kai’s arms, jokingly.

“Good enough???” I chuckled.

“Yeah, I guess so.” Kai nodded in half satisfaction.

“What were you doing??” I asked Kai.

“Well I got us this.” Kai dropped a bracelet in my hand.

I look closely at it, metal chain, and a small jade bead. I love it.

I went up to hug Kai again but fell to the floor with an aching leg.

*oh . I totally forgot to stay of the leg I broke. I forgot because I was too busy whipping out a can of Whip- on those s!* I limped to Kai dragging my broke leg on the ground.

“Jieun!!!!” Kai gave me the O.O look.

“We have to take you to the royal apothecary!!!” Kai swept me off my feet and ran straight to the royal apothecary. I could feel his heart beat like crazy, because he was so nervous for me.

My leg throbbed like nothing I’ve ever felt in my life.

I whimpered a few times, holding in the pain.

(At the Apothecary)

“Doctor!!!! Jieun’s hurting in her leg!!!!” Kai set me down on the hospital bed.

“Oh!! We need to check her leg for any damage. Please step out and wait.” The doctor bowed.

“Jieun, I love you.” Kai softly planted a kiss on my forehead and left.

“Ok, Miss this might hurt a little, so we’re going to put you to sleep.”

“Oh o~~” I feel asleep with the help of the medicine.

 

 

I finally just woke back up. I saw the doctor walking away with his head held down and tears pouring down Kai’s eyes.

“Kai.” I whispered.

“JIEUN!! I love you!” Kai blinked the tears out of his eyes.

“What’s wrong?? What happened?” I looked around, confused.

“Doctor, she’s back awake.” Kai yelled wiping the tears from his eyes.

“Oh, Miss Jieun. You have severely torn a ligament in your right leg. It’s going to take about 2-3 months to recover but you will need physical therapy in your right leg. You cannot walk on this leg until its healed. And there is a slight chance you have eternally destroyed your ligament and cannot ever walk on your right leg ever again.” I doctor bowed in silence before walking away.

“WHAT?!?!” I tear trickled down my face.

“Jieun, I love you regardless of your abilities. I will take care of you, and be with you every step of the way.” Kai held my hands.

*wait a second did he just say “step of the way”? Not cool…*

Kai picked me up and slowly walked to our cart to avoid hurting me leg.

“Thank you, Kai. I just want you to know that… I appreciate you looking over me, and I love you.” I wrapped my arms around Kai’s neck, “hugging” him.

“I love you too.” Kai whispered swallowing his saliva.

We made it to the cart and home. Kai was carrying me 100% through the way.

I know I’ll be stuck at home, not being able to breath fresh air for a while, and constantly with the guy I can’t seem to shake off my mind on matter how much I try, but at least I’ll be here with me friends, and Kai <3

 



Hello guys! I seriously want to thank you guys for reading this. 

I hope you keep reading!!

I really love you guys!!!

YAY!!!! 36 subscribers! I really want to thank every single person who has commented, read, or subcribed to this fanfic.

~ LeeteuksWife