Day 85 -Quadruple Date

Prince Jerk & Our 100 Day Arrangement

(Daehyun)

Seeing that she always had the necklace on until when she threw in at me (ouch…) made me feel like a major piece of .

I felt really bad, but I can’t force myself to love her, even though I used to “like” her.

*I’m really the worst person ever!!! I swear if I was Jieun I would have kick me in the “place”.*

I became more distant with Jieun since the incident. But I was going to have to tell her sooner or later. But the way she found out probably hurt her the most.

I trembled into the room and sat down to think.

*I’m a bastard.*

*I’ve done nothing but hurt girls in all my relationships!!!!*

*Jieun is probably over in Jiyeon’s room talking about what a douche bag I am.* T.T

My heart beats for Hyosung but my mind comforts Jieun.

This is the hardest relationship I have ever had.

*Ok, Daehyun, you can’t go back and forth. You like Hyosung, but that doesn’t mean you can’t care about Jieun.* I settled.

 

 

(Jieun)

In the actions I did caused a blur in my eyes.

*Did I just do that!?!*

I did, didn’t I… The first step to moving on.

I walked into Jiyeon’s and Himchan’s room and peered in.

I saw Jiyeon awkwardly sitting on the bed and Himchan avoiding any conversation.

As soon as Himchan saw me he used me as an excuse to leave the room of awkwardness…

“So, I see your situation. I’m kind of in the same place.” I sighed.

“Maybe we should to that quadruple date thing today!!!” I exclaimed, attempting to boost Jiyeon energy up.

“YAY!!!!!!” Jiyeon beamed.

*Energy Boosted!!*

“Ok, just let me tell everyone else.” I excused myself, before seeing Jiyeon flailing around in happiness.

“Suzy, Jongup. We’re having a small eat out at the ramen shop near the market, get ready!!!”

“Himchan! We’re going to get together and eat out! Get ready!”

“Ummm, so…. Daehyun were having a tiny get together today, get ready… ummm bring a date.” I awkwardly stated to Daehyun. He nodded, thinking if bringing Hyosung was the right choice.

*I think it’s about time Daehyun told the others.*

I waddled away and spotted Kai’s dark brown hair on the other side of the house.

I dashed over to reach Kai.

“Ummmm, Jonggie. Will you come to the small get together? Get ready!!” I asked Kai bashfully.

“Yeah, sure I’ll go!” Kai started to walk towards the room to get ready. So I stepped back to let him through.

*I feel like I forgot something… hmmmmmm….. what was it?? OH YEAH!!! I need a date!!!*

I bolted into our room to approach Kai.

“AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

I saw Kai freaking shirtless!!!!!!!!!!!!

I covered my eyes and backed away.

“What? We’ve known each other since we were babies, does it really matter?” Kai stated.

*Ummm, yeah because you kind of…. Older!!!!* I was still covering my eyes and backing away and blindly tapped the door looking for the nob.

A slam on the door startled me, so I opened my eyes, for a tiny moment.

Seeing a shirtless guy caging me to the door, blocking anywhere I could go with his two long, muscular, arms…. ♥

“Jieun, you’re all red. Why did you come in the room in the first place?” Kai asked me blushing.

“Ummmm…. Kai, will you go with me to the get together? No like a date… but like being together…” I timidly asked, with Kai still over me.

“Araso!” Kai winked.

He winked! He’ so… ♥♥♥♥♥

Kai finally unblocked me and went back to his business, and I bolted out of the room. Not like I didn’t like being in that room, if you know what I mean. ♥

 

(10 minutes later)

I heard Daehyun leave to pick Hyosung up for the quadruple date.

You know what. Whatever. I don’t need him.

*I still have that burning feeling in my heart. I still like Daehyun.*

I saw Kai walk out of the room, and ♥♥♥

“Noona!! Don’t drool, it’s not lady like.” Kai smirked in a playful way.

“What? I wasn’t drooling!!” I turned away and secretly wiped it off, before charging into everybody else’s room to alert them about the 3 carriages that arrived. One missing because of Daehyun.

“Everybody, pick a partner!” I announced.

“Jieun and me!!!!” Kai linked arms with me.

“Suzy and me!!!!” Jongup entangled his fingers with Suzy.

“YAH!!!! GET THE PERFECT COUPLE!!!!!” I started the playful war.

We all started to playfully hit JoZy, aka the Perfect Couple. So jealous. >.<

Kai helped me up into the carriage. 1 thing Daehyun would never do for me.

“Thank you, Jonggie!!” I ruffled Kai’s hair.

“You’re welcome.” Kai fixed his hair.

I wonder how I would feel when I saw Daehyun and Hyosung together. I bet she doesn’t even know about his past. That little bastard.

We all got exited the carriages and met up all at the ramen restaurant, with Kai and Hyosung already reserving a table. I saw the guys minus Daehyun and Kai saying something to each other.

*, she’s really pretty. I guess that’s why he likes her. So pretty…*

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Hyosung. Daehyun’s jjagiya (girlfriend).” Hyosung greeted us.

*GIRLFRIEND!!!!!?!?! !!!! Now I know that Daehyun never told her about anything else.*

Kai held onto my hand sensing my emotional imbalance. Kai is nice, cute, a gentleman, and well pretty much prefect.

It was until Hyosung rested her head on Daehyun’s broad shoulder that killed me.

“You know what, I’m going to visit the restroom. I’ll be back.” I excused myself.

“We’ll go with her.” Suzy and Jiyeon jumped up too.

See, real friends know when you what to sever the limb of a person.

Suzy and Jiyeon walked with me, covering up my balled fists.

(Close to the Restroom)

“What’s going on?” Suzy questioned me.

“Yeah, like who the hell is that girl?” Jiyeon added.

“Nothing, just nothing.” I stated with a tear slipping on my face.

“Yeah, ummm, that is something!!! SPILL IT!!!!” Suzy demanded.

“I’m ok, nothing going on.” I looked away from them, to the ground, letting my tears disperse on the floor.

“WHO IS THAT GIRL?!? SOMTHINGS GOING ON!!!!” They demanded.

“That’s Daehyun’s girlfriend…” I sighed looking at the ceiling.

“WHAT!?!? Girlfriend?? But I thought you guys were like in love!!!” Suzy and Jiyeon chimed.

“I guess it was one sided.” I wiped my tears with the back of my hand.

“Jieun!!! This is a big deal!!! Who the hell is he to be walking in with some girl when he knows he’s under a marriage contract?!?! I knew that jackass was trouble!” Jiyeon sassily stated.

“Jieun, are you ok. You did like him. But now he’s with somebody else.” Suzy sympathized.

“Oh shut Mrs. I’m-in-a-perfect-relationship!!! You don’t feel Jieun’s and my pain. Hhhmmmphhh!!” Jiyeon patted my shoulder.

“Guy’s… I think… I… like Daehyun. But our relationship failed, as you can tell. I think I’m better than I was the moment I found out. I’m moving on. Kai is such a Mr. Perfect. ♥♥♥♥♥” I fake smiled.

“Jjagiya? Seriously, I don’t even know the girl and I already confidently say, shes a .” Jiyeonrolled her eyes.

“Who the hell is this “Hyosung” girl to walk in and be all over Daehyun!!!!!?  What the hell!!! Do you think she’s a gisang?” Suzy scoffed.

*This is why I love my friends!!!*

I chuckled a little.

We walked back to the table and resumed eating.

I felt closer to Kai because he helped me through it, like he knew exactly what I was feeling.

“Muah!!!” Daehyun kissed Hyosung softly on the cheek.

The same lips I kissed. The kiss that meant nothing.

Tears escaped my terrorized eyes. The more I want to forget the more the universe wants me to remember.

“Jieun, are you ok?” Jongup fixated his eyes on me.

“Yeah, I think some dust flew into my eye.” I covered up my secret break down.

“Oh, ok.” Jongup sensed something was wrong but didn’t proceed to ask questions.

More tears fell and I swiftly wiped them away like a windshield wiper.

Kai softly caressed my hand under the table, attempting to calm me down.

At this rate I’m going to drown in my own river of tears.

Kai tapped his should, signaling that he would lend his shoulder for me to cry on.

Kai, what a nice guy. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I leaned my head on his shoulder.

But I already fell for the jerk, Prince Jerk.

Something I had to let go of.

 

 

 

(Daehyun – Restaurant)

Hyosung and I reserved a table and waited for my friends to arrive.

I wonder what’s going to happen, my friends didn’t know, but more importantly what’s Jieun’s reaction toward Hyosung?

Hyosung and I waited 3-ish minutes until they showed up.

I could only look at Jieun, seeing her examine Hyosung like how Jiwon eyes his bones.

“Annyonghaseyo. I’m Hyosung. Daehyun’s jjagiya.” Hyosung greeted my friends.

I felt a prick when I saw Kai holding Jieun’s hand under the table, Jieun’s hands were shaking.

“You know what, I’m going to visit the restroom. I’ll be back.” Jieun stood up, with a slight limp.

“We’ll go with her.” Suzy and Jiyeon jumped up too.

*I wonder what’s going on.*

I just ate until Jieun, Suzy, and Jiyeon came back.

A stray tear stammered along her pale face.

It’s all my fault.

Was choosing Hyosung the right choice? This doesn’t make sense!!! When I feel like my heart makes a decision, and I choose it, my heart becomes blurred.

My heart is as indecisive as a goldfish!!

My feelings were a secret to my heart, what once was there was stolen, never to be known again.

Forget doors or windows!! When you choose something the next thing you have to go through is a fun house glass. Distorted, changeable with one move, and hard to pass through. Right now, I’m trying really hard to pass through this set of fun house glass.

Right now I would do almost anything to figure out what my heart already decided.

“Jieun, are you ok?” Jongup fixated his eyes on Jieun, with curiosity.

“Yeah, I think some dust flew into my eye.” Jieun covered up.

*Dust flying into your eye? There is no wind. She’s crying about me. Jieun, please don’t shed tears. I’m sorry.*

I have to stick with Hyosung, no matter what.

I can’t flip flop.

Just seeing tears fall from Jieun’s eyes knowing I’m the reason why is heartbreaking. But I broke her heart.

Remember, I was never the good guy.

When girls cry, I run. But I won’t this time, I’m standing my ground.

 

 

(Jieun)

One tear says millions of words. *I miss you, I liked you, you broke my heart, don’t you know my heart is fragile, I’m going on without you, ect.*

Hyosung and Daehyun had a nice and clean relationship. While I’m waiting on the sidelines, for something to spark. Kai? Daehyun?

It wasn’t very long until we went back home. Daehyun dropped off his “jjagiya” to her house, and met us back home.

*Depression Mode*

“THIS IS BULL!!!!!” Jiyeon yelled.

“On the plus side, Himchan are casually talking-ish… but that’s better than nothing.”

“But still!!! WHAT THE HELL JERKHYUN!?!?!?!?”

“Well yeah, you think that’s bad, imagine figuring out he was doing that for one week, not telling anybody and sneaking around.” I stated.

“This is all just a piece of doo-doo.” Suzy, princess pure said.

“I’m moving on, it’s going to take time, now stop making me remember!!” I snapped.

“Oh yeah, sorry.” Jiyeon and Suzy left me alone, in my room.

Kai flew in looking at my despaired face and sighing.

“YAH!! Stop thinking about your problem, and think about this!!!” Kai walked over to me.

“Think about~~~”

♥♥♥♥♥♥

I soft kiss and I knew I could live without Jerkhyun! ♥

(Daehyun)

As  soon as the carriage dropped me off I ran into the house and spoke to Jieun.

“I have something to tell you.” I sincerely looked into her eyes.

“So do I.” Jieun replied.

“I’m really~”

“Daehyun, sorry to interrupt but, I’m moving on.”

 



Song that fits the chapter: 

Read the english subs portion of the video, then you'll understand why it fits.

I really love this song!!!

Help Me Find A Way - Lunafly