Secrets Uncovered

Prince Jerk & Our 100 Day Arrangement

 

As soon as I got out of my room I took my regular morning walk around the Imperial Garden, it was filled with beautiful flowers, chipper song birds, and that especially special little puppy I named Jiwon. Jiwon was a stray puppy, my parents didn’t know about Jiwon, and how I helped him.

 

That was a secret between me and him. Ha look at me, talking about me sharing a secret with a furry animal! I must be going crazy.

“RUFF! RUFF!” Jiwon called to me. I gently picked him up and cradled him in my arms. “Awww…. Jiwon your so cute!!!! Yes you are, oh, yes you are!!!” I doggie spoke. “He my hand in response.

“Aigoo, why can’t the men here be like you? You’re loyal, cute, and nice and you can’t talk back to me.” I confessed while laughing.

Jiwon jumped off my hands and scurried off to seek out the bird he just saw.

I strolled along, as usual. It started off all normal and stuff, until I was walking to my parents quarters for a family breakfast.

It was an unusually jittery and exciting day for my parent in the palace, they wouldn’t tell me why. The employees at the palace smiled at me and whispered to each other as I trotted though the hallways.

When I was looking and staring at the people that were supposedly talking about me I saw my secretary, Yoona.

“Excuse me, Yoona, (your assistant) people keep on smiling at me and whispering to each other when they see me, what’s going on?” I asked with a puzzled look on my face.

“Princess Ji Eun, I’m sorry but I was notified by the king to not say a word about what is to happen in the evening.” Yoona replied with a smile across her face, which bothered me. What was going to happen that evening? Why couldn’t I know?

I trudged off to the Imperial Dining Room angry and puzzled. *WHAT THE HELL!!!! WHAT IS GOING ON THAT I CAN’T KNOW ABOUT???* I wondered.

I stormed into the dining room.

“UMMA, APPA WHAT’S HAPPENING TODAY!!!! TELL ME!!!!!” I yelled, maybe that was I little impolite towards my parents, WELL SO WHAT I WAS PISSED!!!!!!!!

“YA!!!! Don’t yell!! Hurry up and eat, you and me have something to do!” My slightly ticked-off mother told me.

*maybe she’s telling me what’s happening today!!!! I better eat well and eat a little faster today, so excited!!!!!What’s happening?*

I smiled and nodded. I shoved a huge spoonful of bimbap in my mouth.

I finished my breakfast in 10 minutes, I really hope what I’m feeling isn’t indigestion….

Umma and I went off to the market early in the morning, she said that “I needed to find a brand new hanbok, for the event this evening.” *I  just got one a new one a week ago, but thanks to some jerk I bumped into, it’s now dirty, and ripped* I nodded as the guards opened the gates to the palace. I skipped to the market, because I was so happy!

*What does the future have in store for me?*

We arrived at the market at 8:00 in the morning. We must have went to 67 different hanbok stores, we never bought one single hanbok, what the hell Umma!

We went into a hanbok store named “Hanboks Fit For Royalty”. I saw the prettiest hanbok, it had pale purple top part, a pale pink ribbon, a darker purple skirt, and gold embroidered flowers on the skirt.

I was beautiful!

“Ya, Umma what do you think about this one?” I smiled as I held up the purple hanbok.

“WOW, that’s really pretty! Let’s buy this one!” My mom was smiling and relieved that we didn’t have to walk any longer, except walk to the palace.

The hanbok was 100,000 won!

Mom and I scampered back home.

Mom looked at me and smiled, she said “Now we have to beautify you!”

I looked at her with a very confused look. *Just what exactly we’re we doing today?*

She splashed my face with clean water from the well. I dried my face, then she powdered my face with a light tan makeup power. I sneezed because of all the fricking power in the air. She outlined my eyes with black eyeliner, and applied lipstick to my chapped lips.

Mom gave me a hand mirror… I can’t deny, I looked really hot!!! Now guys can start staring, with mouths dropped wide open.

“Hurry! It’s almost time!!” Umma gently pushed me out of the room.

Mom and I, well the new and improved me walked down the hallway. Mom guided me somewhere *what the hell is going on?*

Dad found us and stayed with us, walking.

I then heard the sounds of fangirling servants saying “OMO, he is so…..”

Then I saw 3 people across the hallway too. *was this what was happening?*

We walked until we met in the same place.

“Annyongasayo (hello), I am Princess Jieun.

“Wow, not too shabby.” I heard a familiar voice say.

*who said that? His voice sounded so familiar.*

*OH !!!! OH HELL NO!!!! IT BETTER NOT BE THAT BASTARD PRINCE!!!!*

Sure enough it was, wow he was hotter than I remembered!! Oh wait, is he wearing makeup? Ha, really…

His calm, beautiful, delicate…. *YA, JIEUN SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!!!* shook my head to wake myself up, he me in with his, beautiful eyes, cute face, *OH, NO YOU DON’T!!!! NOT AGAIN!!! YOU BETTER SNAPOUT OF IT!!!!*

His eyes met mine, I can’t believe it!! I think he remembers me!

He looked at me then his mouth dropped open!

He yelled at me “YA, YOU!!! RUNAWAY CUTIE!!!!!”

---- HIS MORNING (HIS PERSPECTIVE) ----

I woke up this morning, thinking about the girl from the other day.

She was smart, strong, and pretty…. She’s totally my style ^-^

I guess I will never see her ever again… she will forever be known as, The Runaway Cutie.

Just like how I started off every day, I went to sleep again. I wasn’t quite awake yet.

---------2 hours passed by----------

Daehyun’s Dream: I saw the Runaway Cutie in the market! But, this time I stole her away. I grabbed her hand and pulled her away. She was shocked. I told her to follow me, as I ran in the other direction.

We were holding hands, while walking around the market place.

That was the biggest I have ever smiled in my whole entire life!

I hugged her tightly and whispered in her ear “You are the best thing that has ever happened to me!”

I could feel her smile, so I pulled away and leaned over to kiss her. <3

I was 2 inches away from kissing her. My heart pounded, and pounded harder as I got closer.

2 centimeters apart, then….

“ PRINCE DAEHYUN!!! WAKE UP!!!!” Assistant Jo screamed in my ear.

I woke up sad. *who woke me up? Imma beat their !!!!  Did I get to kiss her?*

I finally walked out of my bed and dressed myself.

It was 7:30 AM.

I walked over to the dining room where Umma and Appa were waiting for me.

I ate my rice and grilled fish.

Mom then took me to buy a hanbok. Why? I have thousands in my closet?”

We bought a dark blue silk robe with an embroidered dragon in the center.

We walked home.

I seriously don’t know why but mom put this powdery thing on my face.

*OH IT’S MAKEUP!!! My pride is now gone….”

I tried to wipe it off, but I learned that it just spread it all  over my face.

Hey, don’t judge me, at least I still look as dashing as I always do.

Mom, dad, and I then had to walk over to a whole different palace.

I can’t deny I was nice in there, I was nice to see a different place for a change!

We walked down a hallway.

I saw 3 people walking towards us.

*what the hell is going on here?*

My family and the 3 other people met in the center of the hallway.

They had a daughter, she was smoking hot!!!! My style!!

"Wow, not too shabby." I said as a some-what complement.

Our eyes met. I smiled.

Then I froze.

*OH , OH , OH , THIS IS RUNAWAY CUTIE!!!!”

On accident I blurted out “YA, YOU!!! RUNAWAY CUTIE!!!”