Day 100 - Forming Love/Hate

Prince Jerk & Our 100 Day Arrangement

 

Jieun’s Perspective

 

*Runaway Cutie???? What the hell?!? Oh maybe he mistaken me for one of the girls he hits on.

*I bet whenever he sees a cute girl he says, “Just my style.” *

I resisted the urge to laugh.

I wonder why we’re here.

“Ummm…. It’s nice to meet you, Princess Jieun….. my name is, uh..um…..uhhhh… Prince…. Daehyun.” He awkwardly greeted me, and then he smiled.

Aigoo!!!!! I really wish he hadn’t smiled!!!!!

“Ok, so, Princess Jieun and Prince Daehyun, your parents have decided to marry you off to each other to keep peace, and Jieun, our kingdom is almost on a downfall.” My father announced with a smile spreading from ear to ear.

*HOW DARE HE SMILE!!!! AFTER MARRYING ME OFF TO THIS WOMANIZING JERK. DAD WOULD BE LUCK IF I EVEN SPOKE TO HIM AFTER THIS!!!!! HELL NO!!!! YOU GO TO A DIFFERENT KINGDOM AND OFFER ME UP FOR GRABS!!!!!! YOU’LL BE SORRY YOU EVER ASKED ME TO MARRY THIS FLIRT OF A PRINCE!!!!!* I angrily thought.

Instead of showing my anger. I opened my mouth as wide as I could, and raised my eyebrows, to show how surprised I was.

“You guys have 100 days to spend day and night with each other, to see if you want to marry each other after the 100 days is up.” My dad said.

*Well, now I know why mom and dad wanted me all dolled up and .*

“Okay, you kids…. get to know each other! Princess Jieun, your parents packed your things up and moved them over to the house you guys will be living in, together.” Queen Jung said.

Our parents forced me and him into the same direction, now we had to talk to each other.

Before we went into the carriage I secretly hid my puppy, Jiwon in my bag. Don’t worry he had lots of air to breath, I let him hang his head out. Jiwon is only a Maltese. Adorable tiny ball of cuteness!!!

We rode in a carriage to the house on the hill side of my father’s kingdom.

The scenery was beautiful.

It took like 3 hours to get to the house.

I let Jiwon roam free in the house without anybody noticing.

We finally got to a closed off room and I “interrogated” him.

“Ya, did you already know about this???” I questioned

“No, I know just as much as you do.” He confessed.

“So, should I tell my father-in-law and mother-in-law that you bumped into me one day and we fought?!?!?” He teased me. That didn’t go very well for him, at all!

*Next time he should learn to…. SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!*

I kicked him in the ankle, really hard I might have sprained his ankle.

Learn your lesson, don’t be a jackass.

“AISH!!!” He yelped in pain.

Once he finally felt stable on his newly bruised ankle, we started to talk to each other again.

“I’m sorry.” I confessed. “For kicking you, bumping into you, fighting you, and slapping you.” *man that list might as well have been going on forever!*

“It’s ok, I’m sorry too.” He replied.

“New slate, as friends?? “You know, I don’t want to marry anybody at such a young age!!! Who would want to???” I confessed.

“I know babo!!!” He replied.

*He’s lucky that I let that one slide *

“SERIOUSLY, WHO BUMPS INTO A PERSON, AND DOESN’T SAY SORRY!!!!” Daehyun yelled at me.

*Oh and this bastard thinks he’s the innocent one!!!! Okay know let’s get to the beat down…* I rolled one hand in a fist and punched it against my other hand, showing I was gonna mess him up!!!

His eyes widened in fear.

His hands covered the place where I hit him the last time I saw him.

I am friends with Tao, we met in China. He taught me some wushu. So I can pretty much beat the out of this defenseless flower boy!!!!

First Daehyun backed away chanting “You don’t have to do this!!! I’m sorry, I will never torment you ever again.”

But that wasn’t good enough. MU HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! He had ONE SHOT (see what I did there) to have a clean slate with me. Shame on you.

He opened the door and took off running down the hallways!!

“You can run, but you can never hide. Now save yourself the trouble and get your back here!!!!” I screamed down the hallway.

I walked and searched for only 7 minutes until I found him.

You know this place is owned by my parents… I know every single place here and its location, by heart.

I found him sitting on the bench of the garden in the back, he was caressing something in his hands.

OMO!!!!! It was Jiwon. He was petting MY PUPPY!!!! I kind of earned some respect for this jerk, because I could hear Jiwon Daehyun’s hand.

“Omo, this puppy is so cute, as almost as Runaway Cutie. Aish!!! Why is she so uptight like this?!?! Puppy, do you know, huh do you?!?!”Daehyun playfully said. He let Jiwon go.

*DID HE JUST SAY THAT I’M UPTIGHT, YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE IS GOING TO BE UPTIGHT?!?!? MY FOOT LODGED IN HIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Daehyun still hasn’t noticed me, so I crept up on him, like the ninja I am, and I high kicked him in the back. He stumbled.

He finally tripped over a rock and into the ice cold pond he went, not to mention, it was like 30 degrees outside right now. Now you know to watch out for your surroundings.

He rose above the water and looked to see what happened.

My face was hovering over the pond. When he rose up, above the pond….. he….. he…… he…………he…..and…. and I… ummm…….

FINE!!! When he rose above the water and I hovered over the water. I shot up so quickly with his eyes closed, that we…… kissed.

HEY DON’T JUDGE ME!!!! WE ONLY STOOD IN THAT POSTION FOR 2 SECONDS!!!!!! I CAN’T LIE…. I WAS FANGIRLING, REALLY BAD……

We kissed for 2 seconds, then I fell due to shock, don’t worry I didn’t black out or anything. ;)

He pushed himself out of the water and we walked into the room. I walked behind him, to avoid awkward conversation.

He was soaking wet!!!

I bet it was really cold in the pond…. Sorry.

We got into the room and he started taking off his wet clothes!!! WITH ME IN THE ROOM!!!!!!!

I was innocently sitting on the bed, until…

WA-BAM I see six pack abs. *fangirl*

Its okay he only took off his shirt and pants, but he wrapped a towel around himself…. That’s still awkward though…..

“What are you doing?! Why are you taking off you clothes, in front of me?” I asked/screamed.

“Really, Jieun, do you want me to get a cold?!?! Really…. After pushing me into a pond… come on, keep it real.” Daehyun presented.

*he is right though*

“And Jieun. Sorry I didn’t pack any extra clothes, so this it’s six pack happy hours, until my only pair of clothes dries.” Daehyun smiled, pointing to his abs.

I bet he was going to have fun threatening an innocent princess with his six pack.

Shame on him.

“Whatever, I’m going to go make some dinner.” I left avoiding him seeing me blush over “them”…. Come on you know what I’m talking about…. S. I. X.  P. A. C. K.  P. A. R. T. Y!!!!

“Araso make your dinner, Ya!! Princess can you make some for me too?” He said while he pinned one of my arms to the wall, forcing to look at him, shirtless, with a towel for pants.

I turned away so he couldn’t see me blush.

“Araso….” I replied with my head still turned.

He gently let me go.

*Aigoo, first my parents say that me have an arranged marriage, then were at a house alone, just the two of us, we kiss accidentally, then he’s looking y with no shirt on, and…. He just looked me in the eyes and pinned one of my arms against the wall…. This is either the best day ever or the worst. I don’t know…. Do I like him, or am I just confused because we kissed???* I bit my bottom lip, and then I ran out of the room to the kitchen.

I made rice, eggs, and beef.

I made him a bowl and myself one too.

I don’t know what to feel, at this point. Am I creeped out? Happy? Disgusted? What am I feeling???

I just tip toed to the room and gave Daehyun his food.

“Thanks Princess. Imma call you that for now on. Ok Princess.” Daehyun teased.

“I prefer you call me Jieun.” I shyly replied.

“Okay, so Princess it is!!!” Daehyun went against my words.

I just went with it. Unable to speak too much. I lost my words. It seemed like that kiss put me in a very long daze I couldn’t free myself out of.

“NOM!!! NOM!!! NOM!!!! Ya, Princess Do you have any cheese cake?!” He jokingly smiled.

I laughed a little bit.

I heard numerous knocks at our door.

I quickly dashed to the door and asked “Who is it?”

“YA!!!! JIEUN-AH!!! I’TS JIYEON AND SUZY!!! AND THIS CUTE GROUP OF BLONDE ASIAN PEOPLE!!!!” (see what I did there) My best friends cheered. “Annyong!!! We are Yongguk, Himchan, Yongjae, Jongup, and Zelo, we are friends of Daehyun’s. We are B.A.P.!!!!!” The 4 guys introduced themselves.

I let all of them in.

*Oh . One of them brought alcohol. When I drink alcohol and get drunk I get really honest.*

*Okay!!! Jieun don’t drink too much!!!! FIGHTING!!!”* I thought to myself.

Daehyun ran out of the room, yes. Shirtless and with a towel around his waist.

“Ummmm…… what were you guys doing before we got here.” Suzy put me on the spot.

“ANNI!!! IT’S NOT LIKE THAT!!!! Umm…. Okay so he got pushed in a pond, got his clothes wet, had to take them off, because you know it would be a shame if he caught a cold.” I explained.

“Yea…. Sure..” B.A.P. said. Even Daehyun was laughing at me.

“Anni. Jieun-ah, honey, don’t lie to your friends.” Daehyun lied to put me in a tough position. To sell it he hugged me from the back and held my hand.

I think my heart literally skipped a beat.

What’s happening to me?

“Jieun and I were actually…. Having “fun”… if you know what I mean.” He whispered to our friends.

“Ya!!! Let’s play truth or dare with alcohol!!!” Zelo suggested.

*What the hell!!! This kid was fricking only 16 years old and he wanted to drink and play truth or dare!!!!*

I saw Daehyun tell everybody something, but not me.

I already went through enough secrets for one day.

But I’m not going to be known as a chicken so I said. “Okay. I’m in! I’ll play!!”

Everyone else played too. The penalty for not answering a truth or doing a dare had to drink 3 shots of soju.

“First person, we’ll start at hmmmm…… Suzy!!!” Jongup announced in a MC voice.

“Araso, ummmm Jieun unni!!! Truth or Dare?” Suzy innocently said.

“Ummmm……… dare.” I timidly answered.

“Okay, I dare you to hug Daehyun oppa!!!!” Suzy innocently eye smiled at me, how could she!!! She knows it would be awkward….

I leaned closer to Daehyun.

I was like one foot away from hugging him until I confessed.

“Um never mind, I’ll just drink the 3 shots.” I opted out of the awkward dare.

I drank my 3 shots and promised myself to do the rest of the dares or answer all of the questions. For the sake of the drunk Princess Jieun.

“Ok Himchan oppa, truth or dare?” I asked Himchan oppa.

“I guess I’ll do truth!” He quickly replied.

“Okay, do you like somebody in this room?” Now Himchan was on the spot!!! HA! I’m sorry oppa.

“Ummmm…….. yes. I do.” He confidently replied.

*Why can’t I be more like Himchan? He’s strait forward and has so much confidence he could donate only half of his confidence and give it to 500 people!!

“Okay Jiyeon. Truth or dare?” Himchan asked  Jiyeon.

“Truth!” She quickly replied.

“Do you have a boyfriend.” Himchannie blushed.

“Oppa, why? Do you like me? Anyways I don’t have a boyfriend.” Jiyeon blushed too.

And the couple JiChan was born. <3

They are so cute together.

“Okay, Jieun unni, truth or dare?” Jiyeon asked me.

*Why were my friends attacking me?*

“TRUTH!!!” I desperately yelped.

“Araso!” Jiyeon started to giggle.

“I dare you to sit on the person to your rights, lap for 5 minutes.” Jiyeon announced while laughing.

*what the hell??? I said truth?? Whatever ill just go along with it.*

*Do my friends enjoy my suffering?*

The worst part was that the person to my right was no other than…. Prince Jerk himself.

 I promised myself that I couldn’t drink anymore, so I had to do it.

Well it was a lose, lose situation for me so, I’d rather drink the soju, leaving no awkwardness behind.

I drank 6 shots total. I was already starting to get loopy.

*I am the worst drinker ever!!!*

“Okay!! Daehyunnie OPPA!!!!!! Truth or… DARE!!!!” I drunkly yelled at him playfully.

“DARE!!! PRINCESS!!!!” He yelled back.

“Okay I dare you to hug the person to your left!!” I laughed drunkly.

*OH !!! I DIDN’T THINK MY DARE THROUGH!!!! I’M THE PERSON SITTING TO HIS LEFT!!!!!*

*MY DRUNKEN MIND!!!!! BABO!!! BABO!!!!*

“Nah, I’ll drink the shots.” He calmly replied.

*OK, that was close I was in the clear.*

“Because, I could always hug you later Princess.” He winked at me.

*Well now I’m not in the clear.*

“Zelo, truth or dare?” Daehyun asked his new prey.

“Dare. As in Zelo the Dare Devil!!!!!” Zelo tried to look scary but ended up looking irresistiblely adorable.

That moment…. Zelo felt something furry rub against his arm.

“Ya!! What the heck?” Zelo asked.

“RUFF!!!!”

It was little innocent Jiwon!!!!

He joined the party!!!

He scampered over to me, I picked him up and petted his soft white fur.

“OMO, noona!!!! Is that your puppy?” Zelo asked me with a face looking like he was mesmerized by my dogs cuteness.

“YES!!!” I yelled, you know like the drunk I was at the moment.

“OKAY!!!! Back to the dare. I dare Zelo to kiss Jieun’s dog on the nose.” Daehyun proceeded.

I handed Jiwon carefully to the kid that was as cute as Jiwon himself!

With no hesitation at all, Zelo leaned in and planted a big kiss on Jiwon’s nose.

“Kyeopta!!!!” Suzy exclaimed.

“Okay, Jieun. Truth or Dare?” Zelo asked.

*seriously was it me or was a lot of people asking me!?!?*

“Dare.”

“Okay, Jieun noona, I dare you to hang out with us regularly!!! Suzy, Jiwon, You, Daehyun, Jongup, Himchan, Yongjae, and I!!!!!” Zelo cutely said.

“Araso!!” I beamed

---------------30 dares and 12 truths for me later (when we stopped playing because it was late)--------------

I was tired.

*Everybody drank a lot so we were all out of it! At least we were sober enough to walk correctly. Wait! There were only 4 rooms and 9 people!!! That’s 2 people per room!!! Except for one group of 3. Zelo doesn't like to be alone.*

“Okay, 2 people per room!!! There are only 4 rooms!” I announced.

Jiyeon paired up with Himchan oppa. Told you!!!! JiChan couple!!!!

Zelo with Yongjae plus Yongguk.

Jongup with Suzy!!! JoZy!!!

*OH !!!! THAT LEAVES ME WITH PRINCE SIX-PACK!!!!!*

He picked me up and ran carrying me to our room.

The 3rd room.

My heart was beating fast.

*Worst thing was that there was only one bed in this room only!!!! We had to share beds!!!! I think he did this on purpose!!!!!!*

I laid down first.

The bed was tiny!!!! He planned this!!!! I was a tiny girl and I already took up half of the bed.

I had to squeeze in with him.

He laid down next to me, yes, still shirtless with a towel for pants.

And now I knew.

 

 

 

*I hate this jerk!!!!!

I was confused because of our accidental kiss!!!!

No I’m positive!!!! I hate him. No. I despise him!!!!!*

I was uncomfortable in my position on the bed, so I turned.

He faced me.

His eyes were closed. He was so cute!!!

About 10 minutes later I fell asleep.

 

 

DAEHYUN’S PERSPECTIVE!!! (ONLY AT THE HOUSE)

When Jieun and I got to the mountain side house at night, I made her angry.

I made her angry on purpose!

*I am a master mind!!!!!!*

It was all staged!!

Except for one thing I wasn’t expecting to happen.

SHE FRICKING PUSHED ME INTO A FREEZING COLD POND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I went above the water our lips touched.

I think I enjoyed that moment.

Me or her have never kissed anybody.

I flirt and hit on girls, but the person I kiss will be somebody I really love.

She took that away from me.

I was caught off guard.

Frozen and speechless.

I brushed it off like it wasn’t a big deal, but it was.

I did take my shirt off on purpose and not purposely.

I didn’t want to catch a cold, and I did want to see her reaction.

My abs gave me leverage over her.

Someone knocked on the door. I laid on the bed.

*Who could be knocking???*

It was B.A.P. my homies and Jieun’s friends, they were more of the rest of B.A.P’s style, not mine.

I like girls that are cute when their mad, and have innocence.

When I heard Zelo say “Truth or dare” I say a perfect opportunity to embarrass Princess. Pay back for the pond.

I secretly told everybody except for Jieun, to try to ask Jieun or dare her to do something relating to Daehyun. I still told them to ask other people too, to make it less obvious.*

*I am one smart, handsome piece of iness!!!!!* I thought to myself.

Before everyone came I looked in all of the rooms.

Only two rooms had one bed. The rest had 2 or 3.

When we had to pair up with people for sleeping arrangements.

I purposely waited to be picked last and be with Princess and also choose room 3. One of the rooms with 1 bed. Suzy and Jongup had the other room with one bed.

*MU HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!! I am a genius!!!!*

JiChan Couple!!! What was happening behind the closed doors of their room?!?!? 2 beds. Himchan’s perspective.

Whatever. They said I like Jiyeon… psh… she’s pretty, funny, and you feel good when your around her but…

Fine I was caught.

I think I might like her.

We both laid down in our separate beds and tried to fall asleep.

“Himchan Oppa, I’m afraid of the dark…. Can we put our beds together?? I’d feel safer like that….” Jieun whispered.

She’s so cute, I’d love to protect her from the dark. Any day.

“Okay.” I sweetly replied.

She put the beds together, and then she laid down.

“Thank you! Good night oppa!!!” She cutely whispered to me.

“Good night to you too!” I exclaimed.

She fell asleep quickly.

She rolls when she’s asleep.

She rolled right up next to me.

I felt it in the moment so I kissed her on the forehead.

*I think I like you.*

 

Suzy and Jongup!!! Suzy’s perspective!!! 1 bed!

Jongup oppa and I scampered into our room.

Room 2.

We only had one bed, but we’ll make it work ;)

Both of us couldn’t sleep so we talked and got to know each other.

Now I know that he and I have never had a first kiss.

He knows that Jiyeon, Jieun, and I have been best friends ever since we were toddlers.

Now I know that he and B.A.P were like that too.

We had a lot in common.

I felt safe and conformable around him.

“Oppa, can you sing for me?” I asked.

“Araso.” He smiled.

“Hwa jom naejima hajima jebal geureojima Jjajeungna yeorina neol saranghajanha…” (a part from Stop It from B.A.P J) Jongup beautifully sang.

“Oppa, thank you! You have a beautiful voice!! Good night.” She smiled brightly at me.

8 minutes later she fell asleep.

She looked so pretty.

I whispered, “I think I’m in love.”

JUZY was born!!!!

Love is sweet. <3