Day 88 - Awww!

Prince Jerk & Our 100 Day Arrangement

 

(Daehyun)

This time I woke up first because I could sleep. I looked over at Jieun, and I felt a little sad.

I think I’m falling in love… not with Jieun, but with Hyosung... I think.

My brain hurt just thinking about it. What can I do? What should I do?

I really don’t know how long I can keep this up for.

My head hurts and my heart is confused.

Why the hell is love so hard? Couples make it look easy… go on a date, be romantic, give gifts, and share skin ship. OH HELL NO!!! It’s more like, go on a date, be charming, attempt to kiss her, get slapped. Yay… story of my life, well at least before I met Hyosung and Jieun.

THIS !!! Not only does Jieun have to make a choice, but I do too! My life .

I tip toed out of the room and sprawled myself all over the floor. What to do?

If I think about this more, my heads going to explode! And chunks of my brain will be sent flying across the room!! (Sorry for the visual…)

I was so absorbed in my own problems that I didn’t notice Jieun get out of the room, and as quick as lightning trap me down on the floor. Skill… skill that hurts.

She was pushing down with so much force I couldn’t move my arms or legs.

“What?” I asked Jieun. She doesn’t trap me without a reason.

“Where have you been for the last 3 days?” Jieun asked me.

“At my parents’ house! I already told you this. Wow, someone is over protective! Do you really like me that much?” I lied though my teeth.

“Do you really love my fist that much?” Jieun held her fist over my face.

As Jieun was caught off-guard I took the moment to gently push her off of me.

“Aigoo!! You cut off all the circulation to my arms and legs. Appo.” I pouted as I cutely as I stomped off into the room.

*, she’s on to me!!! I knew this was going to be hard!!!!* I sighed in the room my hair back.

*I’M GOING CRAZY!!!!!* I rolled on the floor frustrated.

* !!! To make things even worse is that Hyosung and I are going somewhere today!!!! Crap!!!! Jieun’s already questioning me!!!* I sighed in the corner of the room.

 

(Jieun)

The words played over and over in my head.

“At my parents’ house!” lies.

I’m determined to know what he’s been up to! I’ll tail him, whatever it takes!

I looked again at the small piece of cloth, I found stuck in the door 3 days ago. Does this hold the answer? I thought as I examined the piece of cloth once more.

Why is Daehyun lying to me? I know for a fact he wasn’t at his parents’ house! And when I asked where he’s been I only got some bull lies!!!

I don’t know what’s going on, but soon I will.

 

(Kai)

Mornings…

Ahhh!!! The sky is so refreshing!!

I wonder what Daehyun has been up to.

Jieun seems stressed out these days. I’m going to try to cheer her up, but when I was heading into the room, she was gone.

Where did she go all of the sudden?

 

(Jieun)

I suddenly heard the door creak open. I automatically knew it was Daehyun.

I waited 1 minute after he left and used the horse in the shed to trail him.

Wait a second… I don’t know when it comes to horses!!!!

“Ummm, heeya?” I hesitantly said.

The horse galloped super-fast along the path way.

I sheirked for my life!!!

Until like in 10 minutes the horse got tired and  started to trot along.

But wait!!!! WHERES THE CART DAEHYUN WAS RIDING IN?!?!?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AISH!!! I plodded along the dirt road, holding on to my horses string thingy.

“Aigoo, what are we going to do?” I asked the horse as I was petting her softly.

“NAEHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The horse trotted over to a nearby garden-ish looking place. And I was dragged with her.

“Oh, did you just want to eat the grass? Sorry, you can’t this place is a public garden. I’ll feed you at home.” I explained… to a horse.

The horse just thrashed his head around, and trotted again, with me holding the stringy thingy.

“What wrong?” I asked the horse.

*WHAT THE HELL!?! THE HORSE IS IGNORING ME!!!! AISH.*

I jumped back on the horse.

“Let’s go. Heeya!!” I yelled. The horse was moving, but not in the right direction!!!

“GO RIGHT NOT LEFT!!!!” I yelled.

I just sat on the horse and let her to her thing. What the hell, is she doing?

The horse trotted off deeper into the BEAUTIFUL garden.

The horse finally stopped and faced a small lake with one small little boat rowing closer to shore.

I saw a couple kissing.

*Awww that is so….. WAIT A SECOND!!!!*

 


AYO GG!!!!!! Wazzup readers?!? Ok, so how did you like the short chapter? :( sorry if its too short....

Next chapter...

Just wait. MU HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

Now this chapters "My Current Favorite Song(s)" IS!!!

 

Mine - Jaejoong

I know this one is kinda old, but I just got into it!!! It's a very beautiful rock song about what Jaejoong felt like when he was under SM Entertainment.

 

AND!!!

 

What's Your Name? - 4minute

I really like this cool and poppy song!!!! WHATS YOU NAME WH-WHATS YOUR NAME?!? YEAH 4MINUTE!!!!!