That Day

Prince Jerk & Our 100 Day Arrangement

(1 Year Later)

(Jieun)

Everything had to be perfect!

The flowers, the dress, the make-up, the weather, even the air had to be perfect, on this special day.

Stress was building up within me and I woke up, next to Daehyun in our room. It’s been about 5 months since he was discharged from the hospital and I still have mainly worked on the wedding solo, but at least he showed encouragement, and when I was all stressed and worked up he would calm me down.

But it was the day, the biggest day of my whole life!

Now everyone in the kingdom knew of the wedding, they constantly stopped them on the road to congratulate them.

The wedding had to be nothing but perfection, being the perfectionist I am.

“Honey, stop worrying too much.” Daehyun  my hair.

“Worrying, no I’m not worrying, I’m FREAKING OUT!!! We’re going to get married in 3 hours, Daehyun you need to get ready, I need to get ready, everything HAS to be the way I pictured it would be, perfect, and elegant.

The invitations were sent out a month ago, so far most were attending, she had to impress the guest, as the possible future Queen.

The stress piled up, one on the other.

“Hey! Jieun, the carts ready, you have to go over to the palace, now!” Jiyeon, rushed her into the cart, where Suzy was already sitting. We all piled up into the car, and I excitedly waved at Daehyun as we left the house. Me, MY wedding day!! I was just exploding with joy (and worries).

We shortly arrived to the palace for makeup and wardrobe preparations.

“I’m so proud of my little girl, finding love and getting married!” My mom excitedly applied some powdery thing on my face.

I just gave a smile and she went on going stuff to my face.

*What if something goes wrong?* I frantically worried, but everybody does on their wedding day.

2 hours until I walk down the aisle...

I need to double check, no, triple check everything for perfection!

I want this day to be memorable in every way possible!

But it’s just makeup and hanboks for now…

(Kai)

I can willingly say that I’ve gotten over it, and I’m excited for the wedding.

It was kind of sad to leave the house, because I made new friends there but I did promise my parents.

I’m now working as an apprentice black-smith, taking the day off to go and attend the wedding.

Slipping on a men’s hanbok I set out on a horse to travel 2 kingdoms away for Jieun’s and Daehyun’s wedding.

 

(Daehyun)

It wasn’t true that I wasn’t nervous because my heart was literally going to explode due to the pressure.

“Awww!!! My hyung’s getting married.” Zelo ruffled my hair.

“I think Noona could’ve done better than you.” Jongup studied me and shook his head.

“Hey! If anything, I could have done better than her.” I protested, astonished by the comment.

“Ooohhh!!! I’m going to tell Noona on you!!!!!” Zelo gasped, running away like a child.

“Get back here you little punk!” I called, fixing my messy hair.

I let out a sign as I studied my wedding hanbok, there was a massive hole in it!

Knowing very well that Jieun wanted this day to be as perfect as can be, I panicked.

She must have her finger and held it up in the air 5 times that morning to check the temperature because everything had to be [perfect on their special day.

*What am I going to do? The hole was as big as my hand!*

Well I can’t just buy a new hanbok, because Jieun had selected this one specifically after 2 hours of search, she studied the hanbok like a book, front and back!

Everything has to correspond with the other. EVERYTHING!

Our outfits matched, the flowers matched, everything matched! Everything had to match because “the colors will clash” as Jieun had said when he wished to wear the dark red hanbok whereas Jieun wanted to wear a light mint green.

To make things worse, Daehyun couldn’t sew, nor did he care about “girly” activities enough to care about sewing.

Shopping and looking for a new hanbok was his last, and only resort. So he set out to shop and find a hanbok IDENCTICAL to the ripped one.

*Okay, I have about 1 hour and 45 minutes to find this, lets go.*

I bolted out of the house to only see that all of the cart drivers where gone, tending to the decorations of the royal wedding. All I spotted was a lone horse tied to a tree, eating the grass on the lawn.

I had to take a chance, but I knew nothing about riding a horse!

Trying, slowly to walk up to the horse, he just ran the opposite way!

“Come on!” I ran around, chasing for the horse.

Alas I caught the hose and mounted on its back.

“How do you start this thing?” I sat on its back, clueless.

“Uhhhhh, go?” I grasped the horse straps and clenched my eyes in fear, but the horse stood eating the grass.

I slapped the horse straps on its back and heaved a huge sigh.

“Everything is going horriBLE~~~~!!!!!” And just when I slapped the straps down the horse bolted, I fetched the straps and held on for dear life!

“How do you steer this~!!!!!!” I was bouncing up and down in my seat, leaning left.

But the horse leaned with me! I sat up more confidently and started to steer the horse, and I got off into the market, and tied the horse up on a tree with plenty grass on the morning ground.

I dashed into a store, in search for the perfect hanbok.

 

(Jieun)

Makeup, check! Hanbok, check! Everything was going smoothly so far. I admired my complicated hair style through the mirror. I peered into the wedding hall, in which we were supposed to have our reception, it was perfect like I pictured it to be!

I stood, and slowly marched around the room, checking every inch. Everything was perfect, time to check on my 4 bridesmaids! Jiyeon, Suzy, Yoona, and Krystal.

“Hey! How are you guys doing?” I peered into the place they were all getting ready.

“Oh hey Mrs. Jung! We’re just taking, Yoona and Krystal are awesome!” Jiyeon smiled up at me.

“It’s good that you guys all like each other.” I sat down with them.

“Hey, do you think he’s going to show up.” Suzy asked quizzically.

“I don’t know… It’s been a month since he came to visit. He said he was coming.” I tried to look optimistic.

“Oh. But it’s your wedding day!!!!” Jiyeon tried to lighten the mood.

“The wedding’s in 1 hour!!!!” Krystal chirped, admiring her bridesmaid dress.

“Alright! Bye, guys I’m going to look around and triple check the entire décor for the wedding set up.” I showed myself out of the room.

“Jieun’s getting all up tight.” I heard Yoona chuckle, it just made me remember that first day Daehyun and I met. ♥

Drapes check, colors check, tables check, it was all perfect!

I found my dad who was now crying, with Daehyun’s parents. But this marriage meant peace between the separate kingdoms, and most importantly new love. I smiled and walked on, checking just about everything… for the third time.

“Hey honey!” My mom tucked the flyaway hairs on my head away.

“Hi mom!” I couldn’t help but enjoy all the moments of my last hour before I walk down the aisle.

“1 hour! Get everything situated.” She finished perfecting my hair and sat next to my bawling dad.

*I’ll just hang out with the girls for the time being.*

“Hey!” I walked into the door with the sweet smell of flowers, beautiful bouquets rested in their hands.

“Aren’t they beautiful.” Suzy gleamed, trying carefully to not harm a petal.

“Oh! I should get mine!” I smiled studying the pretty pink petals and snowy white petals together.

“The flower cart is over there.” Krystal looked up from her bouquet, and pointed to a burgundy wood cart… an empty cart…

The cart was empty, if my wedding bouquet was there I would’ve known!

I searched the cart.

*Where is it!!!!!*

“My bouquet isn’t here!” I cried, frantically searching.

“What!!?!?!” They dashed over to me and started to search the room.

“IT’S ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PARTS OF A WEDDING!” I searched every down, every inch.

 

(Daehyun)

Hanboks upon hanboks! But not one was similar! Jieun will flip out! Everybody knows very well that everything has to be perfect for her. Purple, pink, blue, red, anything but the exact mint green color!

I called in reinforcements, aka B.A.P.

We all couldn’t find anything identical to the other ripped hanbok.

“Guys she’s going to kill me, before we even get married!” I desperately searched, probing through the racks upon racks of hanboks.

“If we can’t find one you’re just going to have to wear the ripped one.” Jongup sighed, sounding discouraged.

“The wedding is in 30 minutes, come on we have to go.” Youngjae trembled out of the store of hanboks and we got home to get dressed.

The hole looked as if it got larger! What am I going to do!? The hole could fit an arm through it!

I carefully dressed into the hanbok trying ever-so carefully not to increase the size of the hole.

“Yah, Daehyun she won’t notice it, it’s alright.” Yongguk gave a reassuring pat on my back before loading into the cart… why couldn’t it have been there when I needed it instead of riding a horse!?

“Okay guys let’s go!” We loaded into the cart.

*Okay, time to get yelled at by Jieun…*

 

(Kai)

I took a look around the area, I still remember the smell of the air, the swaying of the trees. I remembered the kingdom like an old home.

20 minutes until the wedding.

*Well… I should go to the wedding early or else I’ll look like a creep… and everybody is going to think I’m going to protest the wedding! Ok I’ll go somewhere else for the time being.*

I hopped back onto my horse, and traveled to my sanctuary, as always I remembered everything about it.

I climbed onto the broad tree and laid there looking up at the leaves, resting under the serenity and shade.

(15 minutes later…)

Waking up over the chirping of the birds above me, I realized the passing time.

“5 MINUTES!!!” I hopped out of the tree and bolted out of the forest, and threw myself only my horse.

“TO THE WEDDING HALL!!!!”

 

(Daehyun)

I covered the hole in my clothes, attaching my arm to cover up the hole.

“Calm down man, it’s going to be fine!” Zelo noticed.

“Jieun’s going to kill me… I’m telling you! Don’t be surprised if you never see me again…” I panicked walking as slowly as I could to the wedding hall.

(Jieun)

“5 minutes until you’re on! The bouquet is still nowhere to be seen! What are you going to do?” Yoona cringed.

“We’re going to have to find a replacement…” I ran out of the room to the garden hidden in the back of the massive building.

I randomly pulled flowers from the ground, dirt was flying everywhere but I had no time to care.

Making sure I didn’t get my clothes dirty I went on picking the flowers, with the roots remaining intact.

3 minutes!!!

I rushed into the room, only to be rushed back out by my bridesmaids.

“We have to get on the stage!” Krystal ushered the bridesmaids to the stage, leaving me back at the door where I was going to walk down the aisle.

The roots were still on the flowers so I had to fold them and hide the roots.

“So much for perfect…” I mumbled.

“Hey honey!” My dad wiped his tears.

“I’m walking my little girl down the aisle! If Daehyun   you just tell me, I’ll do a little something about it!” My dad made a punching motion, and then chuckled linking arms with me, preparing for walking me down the asile.

(Kai)

2 MINUTES!!!!! NO!!!

The wedding hall was still 3 miles away!!

“HEEYAHH!!!” I shouted at the horse to increase its acceleration.

(Daehyun)

My palms were sweating an ocean! And it was 2 minutes until I had to walk down the aisle for the love of my life! The hanbok was ripped, I was sweating, and this isn’t going perfect like Jieun wanted it to go… All I wanted was to please my bride to be on our wedding day… I stood at the door, where I was supposed to get on the stage, then finally opened the door, my friends trailing behind me.

All I saw on stage was B.A.P, Jiyeon, Suzy, and 2 other girls I’ve never seen before.

I tapped my foot on the stage out of nervousness.

The broad wooden doors opened revealing Jieun with her dad, and immediately tried to cover up the hole.

(Jieun)

Slowly strutting down the aisle, I kept up with my dad.

I spotted Daehyun and nerves built up.

It hit me like a train. *I’m getting married! NOW!*

We climbed up onto the stage, and I stood across from Daehyun.

There was a tear in his shirt…

(Daehyun)

That wasn’t the bouquet Jieun was supposed to have.

Weirdly, I remember the flower arrangement… white orchids, pink roses, and white baby’s breath. *I’m totally manly…*. But this bouquet was different! Maybe I wasn’t the only one who messed up today!

“We are all joined here today to—“

The door flew wide open…

(Kai)

I was 5 minutes late! I ran into the building and slammed into the door.

All eyes were on me.

Jieun seemed surprised, and everyone stopped to look at me.

“Ummmm…. Sorry I’m just late.” I took a seat, flushed red with embarrassment.

And everyone carried on….

(Jieun)

Kai? Kai was here! He made a huge scene, he must be embarrassed, considering that he’s shy. Haha.

“Ahhemm. We are all joined here today for the wedding of Princess Lee Jieun and Prince Jung Daehyun. All who protest this marriage speak, or forever hold your peace.” The preacher waited.

Not a sound stirred in the hall.

“Okay. Prince Jung Daehyun, do you promise to love and cherish your wife through thick and thin. In sickness and in health?” The preacher asked.

“I do.” Daehyun answered.

“Now, Princess Lee Jieun, do you promise to love and cherish your husband through thick and thin, and in sickness and in health?” The preacher moved on to me.

“I do!” I answered.

“Well in the powers invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride.” Everyone cheered.

“That’s not the right bouquet.” Daehyun laughed, whispering into my ear pulling closer.

“There’s a rip in your clothes. Do you feel a breeze.” Daehyun dipped me over and then “kissed the bride”.

“Is this okay? It’s not perfect like you wanted it to be.” Daehyun held my hand.

“I got married to you and that’s just perfect!” I kissed him on the cheek and squeezed his hand.

“WOOHOO!!!! Remember Daehyun when you come back from the honeymoon I better see a Daehyun Junior coming!” Jongup winked and then hugged and congratulated us, before running off to his girl, Suzy. Didn’t I tell you Jozy.

All of the bridesmaids went off the stage to mingle, and they also forced us to the dance floor.

I saw Krystal sit next to Kai in the seats.

(After the Wedding)

Daehyun picked me up and he carried me into the house.

The place was spotless with a letter on the counter that said:

Dear the Newlyweds!

            We have moved out of the house so you guys can build as a couple and hopefully as a family if you know what I mean. Don’t forget the children!!! Have a nice life together! Of course we’re all going to see each other, but were leaving you with each other’s company. Don’t kill eachother!

Best Wishes,

Jiyeon, Suzy, Jongup, Youngjae, Yongguk, Zelo, and Himchan

All of the rooms stood vacant, except for the one that Daehyun and I shared together.

“Well baby, we got married.” Daehyun ruffled my hair.

“Well… speaking of babies…” Daehyun walked closer to me slowly.

“What are you doing?” I backed up.

“We can’t disappoint our friends! They want a Daehyun Junior!” Daehyun locked his lips on mine, as we fell onto the bed.

 

 

 

(5 Years Later)

(Daehyun)

"Honey remember how crazy it was when we got married 5 years ago?" I held her hand as we sat monitoring the kids.. all 3 of our little monsters. Jung Jinjae, Jung Jisun, and Jung Daejin. 2 boys and one girl.

"Of course. I remember all the anxiety. But it was all worth it for me. Because I got married to you in the end of it." Jieun kissed me on the cheek while she was cradling little 4 month old Daejin to sleep.

"DADDDDDYYYYYYY!!!!!" I heard the distress calls of Jisun.

“MOMMMYYYYY!!!!!!!!” Jinjae shrieked.

Jieun and I gave each other a “this happens way to often” look and check up on Jisun and Jinjae, after setting little Daejin on the bed.

“Alright, what’s with all the fuss?” Jieun got serious. Damn she looks hot when she goes into serious mode. It isn’t too late to have a 4th kid right?

“Well, Jisun hit me!” Jinjae shrieked.

“DID NOT!!!” Jisun protested.

“DID TOO!!!” Jinjae argued.

“Okay, both of you to time out, don’t hit each other it’s not nice.” Jieun patted both of them on the back.

“But mommy, you hit daddy all the time!” Jinjae laughed.

“That’s because your dad deserves it for being a jerk. That’s why mommy calls him King Jerk.” Jieun ushered the kids to the timeout corner.

Married life.

 

(Kai)

I resumed my job as a blacksmith, making swords for the knight. Swords for the knights of the kingdom that Jieun and Daehyun now ruled along with their 3 kids (it get frisky up in that house), after Daehyun parents passed of natural causes.

And here I am… only having 1 love, and being single, still…

I walked out of the shop to go and run some errands, not paying attention to what was in front of me. And before I know it I’m on the dirt clutching onto my throbbing forehead.

“Hey! Watched where you’re going!” I heard a girl yell.

“No, you watch it!” I fought back.

“Hey, wait I remember you!” The starred at my face quizzically. Surprisingly, I remembered her too!

“It’s Krystal, the bridesmaid from Jieun’s and Daehyun’s wedding! You’re Kai right!?” She chirped.

*I remember her, that night was awesome! I think we hit it off quite nicely.*

“I remember you! Yeah I’m Kai. What’s been going on Krystal!?” And before I know it we wondered around the kingdom for hours on end just taking.

And before I knew it this happened.

 

 



 

Hello guy! Long time so see.... again...

This is the end of the fanfic. I had a great time writing it for you guys! Thank you so much for the support it means so much to me!!! ♥

Sorry if the ending , I thought it was decent...

Well guys, if you would like to read more from me, you can go to my profile and subscribe to me as an author.

I'm not going to be writing very long fanfics, because of school, but I will however write some onshots and short fanfics. ☺♥

Short stories are easier to write. ☺♥

I have many ideas so I can't wait to put them to use.

Thank you for a wonderful experience.

And this fanfic is now... COMPLETE!

I love you guys so much! Thank you soooo much for the support.

~LeeteuksWife ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥