Day 63 - Start Game

Prince Jerk & Our 100 Day Arrangement

(Daehyun)

I tried as hard as I could to fight death from drinking the poison. Was all of this just a trick? I was never actually given a chance to live again.

As my breathing became slower and slower I felt as if my mind was falling into a black hole.

My mind seeped deeper and deeper into a slumber. Jieun flashed before my eyes, but I was leaving the world so quickly that I didn’t have the chance to let out my last sorrowful cry, before my eyelids fell in front of my eyes like drapes.

*Because of a stupid decision, I lost what I’ve been looking for my whole life, somebody to love with all my heart.* A tear managed to seep through my closed eyes. I didn’t fight it, nor did I even have the strength to carry on. My mind drifted off.

 

(Kai)

I stretched my arms out and a yawn left my mouth.

Without much thought to it, I walked off to my thinking sanctuary, where only Jieun has been to with me.

I climbed atop and situated myself on a branch, sturdy enough to carry my weight.

The cool air wrapped around me like a blanket. Alone, I sat on the tree branch, I’m 19 years old and I’ve only had one love, which I can’t keep trapped in my heart forever.

I don’t regret setting Jieun free, but it just feels good having somebody to be with.

Sharing your love with somebody is the prime reason for living, but now I’m in a slump, a love related slump…

Snapping off an abutting branch, I picked off the leaves.

*Yes I’ll find love, no I won’t… yes I will… no I won’t… yes I will… Uggh this is useless. Leaves can’t predict anything.* I threw the branch down, and heaved a sigh, resting my head in my hand.

Climbing down from the tree, my feet met the ground. I kicked the dirt around before sitting down on the dirt, using my arms to support me. My hanbok would get grimy, but I could care less at the moment.

*It’s just me and you, Earth… because I’m totally alone. Not even my parents are here, the truth is that they are still back in the other kingdom, and I pleaded to come back here, for lovesick purposes… telling them that I found a job there…*

Love should come with a warning label in my opinion. WARNING: Love may result in broken hearts, setting free, aloness, and sadness… or is that just me?

I huffed air up and my bangs flew up. My arms grew tired and I began to lay down on the dirt, with the awkwardly placed patches of grass, my hands claimed their spot on the back of my head.

I took a deep breath of the cool and earthy air. *Just relax…* I shut my eyes and took deep breaths to calm my over active nerves. If everything works out for me… a big circle around the word “if”. I’m a nice guy… I’m loyal, smart, handsome, and well I’m 100% boyfriend material… but nobody sees that but me… I just want love, somebody I can hold hands with! Is that so hard of a wish to grant, Universe? I pulled my sweaty hair back, and it flickered back on my forehead with a wet splat.

Love is an endless game, there is no “Game Over” and I just pressed “Start Game”.

My hands were stained with dirt, and dirt dug underneath my fingernails.

Why am I like this? I’ve never been like this in my entire life! I stood up but didn’t really want to leave my spot. *Let’s go home…*

The friend label is a label I got to hate. Lazily, I walked home, pouring with sweat, reeking with dirt, and sweat.

*It was still good of me to let her go, at least I have her feelings in my greatest interest.*

 

(Jieun)

My heart felt as if it was going to jump out of my chest and plod onto the floor.

Tears escaped my eyes.

*Please no!* I check his pulse, 100, no 1,000,000 times. “This isn’t the end! It can’t be! Don’t go…” I bawled next to Daehyun’s body, now 100% motionless.

“No, no, no, no, no, no, no.” I tried to wake up from this horrible nightmare, hoping that when I woke up that Daehyun was sleeping beside me, unharmed.

I could try anything at the moment!! Anything!!

I frantically check his pulse 100 times more, hoping, pleading for his life!

What ever happened to happily ever after?

I squeezed him hand in mine, and hope for life.

“WAKE UP DAMMIT!!!” I screamed, as I was crying, my tears falling on his chest.

It’s been 2 minutes! I slumped into my chair.

“Are you really just… gone?” I struggled to say the words. “No, I’m going to try to get him back!” I ran up to his cold hospital bed and began to check him pulse.

I began applying pressure on Daehyun’s chest, pushing in up and down motions.

*Do I have to?*

I timidly pinched Daehyun’s nose closed, and hovered closer and closer.

*You need to attempt to save him life! You can do it!*

My lips touched on his, but instead of him warm lips they were cold and chapped. I shut my eyes tightly, and exhaled deeply. I blew air into his lungs, and proceeded to apply pressure on him chest. Blow air, apply, pressure, blown in air, apply pressure.

When I was blowing air into his mouth, I felt a slight tensing feeling on him lips, and stood back.

*What was that?*

Trying my best not to waste any moments, I ran back over the hospital bed. My eyes still shut tightly. I pressed my lips against his, gathering up air in my mouth. Blowing it into his mouth. I felt lightheaded but I was determined to make my mark.

I pressed on his chest, and then checked his pulse again.

Nothing.

Tears poured from my eyes like a river.

*Try one more time…*

With the strength I still had I took hold of the bed and leaned over Daehyun motionless body.

I took in a deep breath and exhaled.

Securing my hands on his chest I pushed on 3 times then let go.

Placing my lips softly on his, I hoped it would work so much!

*Without the person I genuinely love, I can’t get married, have any children, or date ever again, knowing that Daehyun claimed my heart as his, no matter where the conditions stand.*

I steadily gathered air, but before I started to fill his lungs it felt like a real kiss, like I was there and he was, and he was kissing me back. Well I’m just trying to support him with air…

Continuing to blow air and regain air back, I began to lose hope…

It’s been 5 minutes…

Desperately hoping and pleading!

I began to just stop trying to resurrect him and I gave him one last kiss before I wept off into a depressed heartache.

Passionately kissing my loved one for the last time.

*I love you so much…* my cold tears stained his pale cheeks.

I opened my eyes, with a glassy blur from tears.

To only see remarkable dark brown eyes staring back at me.

“WHAT!!!!” I pulled back as soon as I saw it.

Daehyun’s eyes were lazily opened at dilating!

“What was that, I wake up and all I see is a girl kissing me as I wake up.” He moaned scratching the back of his head.

“How are you alive!?!” I bolted over to Daehyun.

“Jieun!” Daehyun yelled.

That was something I thought I would never hear in his soothing voice. Jieun. My own name, said by him.

“You can’t believe how much I’ve been here waiting!” I stomped.

“Like 5 days.” Daehyun retorted.

“NO! Daehyun it’s been a month and a week. I’ve missed you so much!!” Tears ran down my cheeks. As I ran over to Daehyun hugging him as tight as I could.

“No!” Daehyun pulled away.

“What are you saying?” I was heartbroken.

“It goes like this.” Daehyun took my face, with him thumb tucked behind my right ear, his hand resting on my left shoulder.

Out lips embraced in a sweet captivating kiss, the one I’ve been waiting for, longing for.

I sat down on the hospital bed with him, not losing our kiss.

 


 

Are you guys busy becuase of school? Me too... It takes me longer to update, but I was determined to update for you guys!!!

 

THANK YOU FOR ENCOURAGING ME!!! I HIT 80 SUBSCRIBERS!!! Litterly when I go on AFF, I love seeing "new subscribers" especially "new story comments". I appreciate it so much!!

Songs I Love: (Some songs I've been loving for a longer time)

Goodbye Summer - f(x) ft. D.O

No Love - MBLAQ

Kill Bill - Brown Eyed Girls

G.R.8.U - VIXX

What Do I Do - VIXX

Growl - EXO

Don't Make Me Cry - Color Bar (Monstar OST)

Summer Time - SISTAR

Moya - AOA Black

BONUS!!!! A BAEKHYUN AND CHEN PERFORMANCE THAT MADE ME TEAR UP!!!

 

a lot...

I hope I can quickly finish this fanfic, so I can work on other projects in the future. ♥☺

I love you!!

That you for having faith in me with your subscribing, commenting, upvoting, and well, just reading is supporting me. ♥☺ I accept constructive criticism.