Day 90 - My Secret

Prince Jerk & Our 100 Day Arrangement

 

(Daehyun)

I usually wake up when Jieun does, but I’m too lazy to get up, then I remembered… OH HYOSUNG!!!!!

I mustered up the energy to get up, tip toe out the door and over to the couch Hyosung was sleeping on.

“Hyosung, get up…” I whispered. “Mmmmmmmmm……” Hyosung growled and rolled over to the other side. Wow, now I understand Jieun.

“Hyosung, they’re going to see you.” I whispered, this time Hyosung opened her eyes fully alert, and nervous. I walked her out of the house and let her use the carriage, as we shut the door, her hanbok got caught in the door, that damn fluffy dress. I got it unstuck and Hyosung frantically ran over to the carriage. “Let’s meet up at the Hyeo Garden today!” Hyosung told me as she was boarding the carriage.

I really can’t tell anybody about Hyosung, this was going to be our little secret…

I actually completed waking up, passing Jieun, and getting Hyosung safely out of the house, without anybody noticing.

I tip toed again into the room and fake slept, I’m so good at everything!!! Acting, being handsome, being the hottest prince that ever lived, and being the most perfect person I know!! ☺

10 minutes after I fell asleep Jieun woke up, and walked over the kitchen.

As I planned, be the last one to wake up, because I usually am. Smart and good acting. Wow if there was a boy and girl version of me, and I was the girl, I would seriously consider date myself. I swear I would make the iest girl ever.

Kai soon got up after Jieun and started to fake kick me, because he thought I was sleeping. WHO DOES THIS BASTARD THINK HE IS?!?

I pretended I was asleep and rolled over while “accidentally” kicking him in the place where the sun doesn’t shine. ☺

I have never seen anybody drop down to the floor as fast as that. Kai rolled, and yes I mean that he cradled his legs in his arms and rolled like a ball into the living room. That was the highlight of my morning. Kicking my enemy in the balls, while he wasn’t expecting it. :P

As soon as I heard everyone get out, I made my appearance.

(Jieun)

“Well good morning, sunshine.” I sarcastically said at Daehyun. This guy could never be the first one to wake up.

We all ate some breakfast and BAP was talking with Kai and, us girls were all talking together.

“I have a confession to make…” Suzy started. “Jongup and I are dating… ♥” Jiyeon and I were so happy for Suzy!!!! “Suzy, congrats!!!!” Jiyeon and I chanted. “Well in that case, I like Himchan, but we haven’t been talking to each other much….” Jiyeon pouted. “Well I don’t want to choose between Kai or Daehyun. I don’t know if I like one or the other better..” I sighed. “Okay, let’s make a pact. We help each other out!! We help to make Suzy’s relationship with Jongup grow, help Jiyeon and Himchan to get together, and ummmm…… sorry Jieun we can’t choose a guy for you…..” Suzy created the pact, we all hugged on it to initiate the pact. I’m still clueless on which guy is the “one”.

“Sorry guys, but I’m going to go visit ye old parents.” Daehyun called, as he walked towards the door and left.

When he opened the door I saw a pink little thing caught in the door. What the heck?

“Bye Daehyun, tell your parents we said hi!!!” Zelo yelled at Daehyun as we watched Daehyun ride off in the carriage.

Suspicious…. I took the stuck piece of pink cloth out and examined it. Hmmmm….. I went into my room and carefully looked at each one of my hanboks that contained a pink fabric.

Nope, no rips…

Then who was secretly in our house?

 

 

(Daehyun)

Oh, thank god that they didn’t suspect anything!

“Sir, please go to Hyeo Garden.” I said to the man, he nodded and we went on our way!

I hope Hyosung hasn’t been waiting long…

“Young man, we have reached Hyeo Garden.” The man said.

I darted out of the cart and ran into the garden.

I saw a girl sitting in a gazebo, off in the middle of the peaceful and flowery garden, and ran towards her.

“Hello, Hyosung.” I panted. “Hi, do you want to have a little picnic with me?” Hyosung asked me, showing me a nicely made basket of food.

“Sure why not.” I looked all cool about it, but was really happy and excited inside.

I offered to set up the picnic, like a gentleman. It’s weird that I act all gentleman like when I’m with Hyosung, but when I’m with Jieun I’m a “Prince Jerk”.

Woah!! The food Hyosung cooked looked really good!! Nicely detailed kimbap, rolled eggs, and kimchi!!! They looked so delicious, so I couldn’t wait to take a bite.

Hyosung is good at a lot of things… cooking is not one of them.

Her kimbap was bland, her rolled eggs were a little salty, and her kimchi was…. But seriously how do you mess kimchi up so badly?

“Umm…. It’s really good.” I fake smiled.

“Awwww, you’re so sweet. Thanks!!!” Hyosung replied.

This picnic in particular was unique but the food… I swear I could cook better, and I have never been near a stove since I was born. >.<

7 Minutes of eating later….

“I’m full.” Hyosung laid back in the soft green grass in the garden, and I also laid down.

*THANK GOD!!! I can’t eat one more bite of this …*

I gust of wind blew over and spread Hyosung’s hair on her flawless face, and out of know where my instincts went in and I swiped the hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear.

Instead of the girl blushing, I did…

“Come on!” Hyosung got up and grabbed my hand and started to walk, and brought me to a nice market place that I’d have never been to, but I saw it and it seemed so familiar to me.

Daehyun’s Moment of Clarity:

(Remember this part in Chapter 2?)

Daehyun’s Dream: I saw the Runaway Cutie in the market! But, this time I stole her away. I grabbed her hand and pulled her away. She was shocked. I told her to follow me, as I ran in the other direction. We were holding hands, while walking around the market place. That was the biggest I have ever smiled in my whole entire life! I hugged her tightly and whispered in her ear “You are the best thing that has ever happened to me!” I could feel her smile, so I pulled away and leaned over to kiss her. I was 2 inches away from kissing her. My heart pounded, and pounded harder as I got closer. 2 centimeters apart, then….

Daehyun tried his best to remember. He actually didn’t know if that was Jieun because in his dream, there was a bright shine on her face, which made it unclear to determine who the girl was.

Daehyun tried as hard as her could to make the vision more clear. *It… was... Hyosung? Yeah sure why not…* Daehyun unclearly though in his head, but went with it.

*So Hyosung is my soul mate!!!*

It felt right and wrong at the same time, but I’m not the person to be caring about that. I was with Hyosung and I think I’m in love with her again.

When love blossoms in your clueless heart, the feeling is unlike any other.

Hyosung and I walked around the market, still holding hands. Just like in my dream.

I accidentally stepped on the back of Hyosung’s hanbok causing her to fall, but I caught her just in time. Our faces 2 cm away, just like in the dream. We looked at each other, and got closer, but this time we actually did kiss.

And that I 100% remember! ♥♥♥♥♥

Hyosung bit her bottom lip and smiled. She is so cute.

Night was falling at I had to go before they start to suspect me.

“Hyosung, lets meet up at Seolong Park tomorrow!! I have to go!” I sadly stated. *Wow, Daehyun way to kill the mood….*

Good thing that Hyosung understood! I ran as fast as lightning over to the carriage and rode back to the house, at like 8:42 P.M.

I tip toed inside the house to see Jieun sitting on the couch.

“Where have you been? I didn’t think you visiting your parents would take like 12 hours!” Jieun said.

“Oh, sorry. It’s been long since I’ve seen my parents, and I inherited my non-stop talking from my parents, so….” I replied.

“Araso.” Jieun looked suspicious but I think she bought it.

Aigoo, I can’t keep lying like this… or maybe I could…

_____________________________________________________________________________

AYO WUSSUP!?!?!

I told you more drama!!!

But wait theirs even more!!!

Special Message:

 

I really want to thank all my beautiful readers!!!! I would have probably lost all hope in writing fanfics, but I didn't because of you beautiful people!!! SARANGHAE!!!! I will try my absolute best to update and give you great and awesome chapters!! You guys are the best!!!! Keep Calm and read on!!!!

~ LeeteuksWife

I REALLY REALLY APPERCIATE YOU GUYS READING!!!!! ♥♥♥♥☻☻☻☻☺☺☺☺

In case you guys didn't know... I really like Baekhyun from EXO... maybe I should rename myself  BaekhyunsWife....

P.S. I have an Instagram!! It's a KPOP fangirl account. It's @sarangheyo_oppas!!! I actually post small KPOP stories on Instagram, So if you wanna check them out, type in "sarangheyoopasfanfic" in the hastags place!!! Thank you!!! Saranghae!!! ♥