Day 91 - Sleep

Prince Jerk & Our 100 Day Arrangement

 

(Daehyun)

I couldn’t sleep, so l laid in my bed like a sleepless zombie waiting for morning to rise. I seriously tried everything!!! Getting a snack, closing my eyes, and thinking about something, and seriously, noting worked!! When I finally felt tired enough to sleep it was the time Jieun got up in the morning. T.T

Jieun tip toeing out of the room, and I was WAY too sleepy to do anything. Just me and Kai… ewww. I really dislike him. I don’t know why but I get an uneasy feeling when I see him.

I’m sure that I don’t really “like” Jieun, it’s… guilt!! Yeah, it’s guilt. I don’t know, maybe I was jackass to her in my past life, because in this life she can sure make somebodies life a living hell!

Jieun is LOUD!!!, temperamental, mean, too strong, and of course she’s in LOVE with me. I mean like come on, I know I’m like unbelievably handsome, with my striking facial features, not to mention my six pack abs, but you don’t have to cover up your overwhelmingly large feelings for me. I seriously have a like-hate relationship with Jieun, in Kai’s case it’s a 100% hate relationship.

Why did I have to get stuck with this retarded marriage contract?! I could’ve done MUCH better than Lee Jieun. At least the girls I hit on were pretty, nice, and stupid enough to not know that I didn’t really think that they got injured when they fell from heaven.

But when we moved into this house, our friends came… and Kai. Why are B.A.P, Jiyeon, Kai and Suzy freeloading off of us? Don’t they have nice families to go home to? I mean like seriously, Himchan’s parents own a fricking horse stable for crying out loud, Yongjae’s parents own like a gazillion book stores, Zelo’s parents are government workers, and Yongguk’s family owns a whole bunch of market shops!!! It would have been better if it was just me and Jieun, most of all the fighting wouldn’t have happened!!! I would be hitting on some dumb pretty girl, while using some cheesy and effective pickup lines while Kai and Jieun happily skip of into the meadow. But that sentence doesn’t sound right to me. Jieun and Kai, Kai and Jieun… nah!!!

And I was thinking this entire thing over while I was sleeping…. ._.

~4 hours later~

“Daehyun, get up. It’s 2 in the afternoon.” Jieun told me. I slowly brought myself up, and rubbed my eyes. I trudged out of the room and sprawled out on the couch.

“Come on Daehyun, we have breakfast ready.” Jieun poked at my sides.

“Wait, did you just say breakfast?!?!? FOOD!!!!!!!” I sprinted oven to the kitchen, so fast I swear I was going at light speed! Everybody was already out were waiting for Jieun and I. OMG!!!! KIMBAP!!!!! I put on in my mouth after the other, It was like heaven in your mouth.

I finished breakfast, and decided to visit mom and dad. I got into the carriage, and we headed in the direction of my parents palace.

As the cart trotted by I saw a familiar girl walking by. “Stop.” I said to the driver. He stopped and I looked at the girl. IT WAS HYOSUNG. I hopped out of the carriage and greeted her. “Annyonghaseyo, Hyosung.” I bowed. “OH!!! DAEHYUN! I have some free time, do you want to go shopping with me?” Hyosung asked me. “Yeah sure, I have nothing to do.” I replied, smiling like an idiot. (sorry mom and dad…)

I walked off with Hyosung and I felt like I was re-living the part of my life that I was with Hyosung. She’s so pretty! I smiled so much!

At first, Hyosung and I walked into a restaurant at got some food to eat. “So, Daehyunnie what have you been doing since I last saw you?” Hyosung asked. Oh my god, it has been months since somebody has called me Daehyunnie! “Well, um I have been… you know doing stuff….” I replied awkwardly. Hyosung laughed. “Oh, I have to run an errand really quick, sorry.” Hyosung was about leave. “I can help you.” I suggested. “Well, okay. Follow me.” Hyosung went into a house and got out some supplies. “How do you do this?” She muttered to herself. “I’s this your house?” I asked her. “No, I’m just helping build something.” Hyosung replied. “Oh, I’ll do it. You can just sit back.” I took the tools and started to build.

2 hours later

I finally finished building it, and I looked back and Hyosung was asleep. I didn’t know where she lived, so I brought her to our house and let her sleep on the couch.

_________________________________________________________________________

Hehehe told you that action was comming!!! But wait theres more!!! But you have to wait!!!
Thanks for reading!!! Saranghae, i just recently hit 24 subcribers and about 1000 views!!!!! I couldn't have done it without you awesome people!!!! THANK YOU!!!

~ LeeteuksWife