Day 80 – Wake Up!!

Prince Jerk & Our 100 Day Arrangement

(Daehyun)

There we were, Hyosung and I, Kai and Jieun. Practically dating other people in the sight of the person they used to love.

I imagined Jieun in my arms looking up at me, and Kai with Hyosung, somehow a reversed universe.

I grabbed Hyosung’s hand and started to walked towards the cart before Jieun and Kai could notice.

“What’s wrong?” Hyosung asked me as I was pulling her towards an exit. “Kai and Jieun are across from us, maybe I should take you somewhere else.” I proceeded to pull Hyosung. “You know what, I’ve been letting it go, but why do you care so much about being near Jieun with me?!” Hyosung took my hands off of hers and folded her arms.

“I don’t know. I just get a weird feeling when I’m with you… *maybe it’s because I made the wrong choice…*” I looked down at the ground.

“Is it a good feeling?” Hyosung asked. “I don’t know…” I replied. “Well, then, I can wait for you. Until you come to a choice.” Hyosung nodded her head as she started to cry.

“Hyosung… don’t wait for me. My heart has already made a decision. My past memories have been influencing my heart.” I touched Hyosung’s hand, as I kissed her on the forehead.

“Fine then. I guess I can’t change your heart.” Hyosung ripped her hand out of mine rapidly and started to run away.

“I’m so sorry.” I held onto Hyosung’s wrist.

“Let go of me… now!” Hyosung was boiling with anger. “You were the only guy that actually broke up with “me”.

Has Hyosung been this vain this whole time? I guess when you love someone, you don’t see the bad things.

Hyosung stormed out, wiping tears off of her pale face in the lit night, because of the candles.

I can’t believe it.

I just broke up with Hyosung…

Woah.

Then I guided my head over across the town center, seeing Kai struggling to hold Jieun. I immediately saw Jieun with me instead of Kai. I imagined me sitting on a chair in the middle of the town center, and Jieun sitting on my lap. I looked around, seeing nothing but floral decorations plastered all around and hundreds of candles surrounding us in a large heart shape. I could tell that Jieun was happy, and I was happy.

I know what I have to do.

I love her. But it won’t be easy to lure something that’s gone, back.

I ran directly into the cart, to go home.

I have to thank my friends with finally waking me up.

As soon as I got home I had to tell someone!

So the first person I saw was Zelo. I sprinted up to him, grabbing his shoulders and shaking him back and forth… because I was so excited.

“I love Jieun! Thank you for waking me up with your harsh words! I love you!!” And I kissed Zelo, smack right in the middle of his forehead.

“Stop lying!” Zelo wiped my excited kiss off of his forehead.

“No I think I really do! I just broke up with Hyosung!!!!” I beamed.

“YAH!!! You jackass, you made Noona hurt! Your chance is gone! When we went into her room she told us that she’s getting over you and she might like Kai. Hyung! You broke another girls heart! First Jieun, for Hyosung. Then you broke up with Hyosung, for Jieun!! You …” Zelo shook his head and walked away.

What. I came too late… dammit I was so stuck… but I’ve woken up…

I hate myself!

I punched the wall out of anger.

This .

 



I'm sorry if it feels like I'm rushing into the story...

I promise to make better stories in the future...

Thank you for reading, even if you didn't like it.

I'd like to thank you guys for supporting me. ♥☺

Thank you so muuch!

(42 subscribers!!)