Day 75 - l Lost

Prince Jerk & Our 100 Day Arrangement

Before I start the chapter I would just like to seriously thank the person who made the new poster ☺♥ It's so pretty!! Please click on that ---asphyxiated to check out her beautiful work!!!


 


 

“Uhhhhhhhhhh……..” I was frozen in shock, not because I didn’t want to say yes, but it was because I didn’t think this would happen in my wildest dreams!

I just stared at him like an idiot.

“Oh… so that’s a no…” Kai looked away, hiding his years of love with built up tears.

I could do anything! I was just frozen 100% through!!! Kai’s eyes were glimmering of the tears.

I was just frozen like an idiot, thinking *Is this real?* while blinking rapidly for 30 seconds before I realized I wasn’t dreaming a truly wonderful dream.

This seems reversed, Kai is crying.

I turned Kai to face me and kissed his lips softly, while I was holding tightly onto his collar.

“Hehe, now you’re even with Daehyun.” I pulled away. My leg was kicked up cutely.

“Was that just a yes!?!?!” Kai ecstatically wrapped his arms around me.

“Wasn’t it obvious when I kissed you?” I playfully laughed.

“REALLY!!!! Did you know that you are the only girlfriend I’ve ever had?” Kai was beaming so brightly that his pearly white teeth gleamed in the light.

I couldn’t help but smile. I was now dating the guy I’ve had a crush on for more than 15 years.

“Me? Your first girlfriend. With that face you would have been chased around because of your good looks!” I teased.

“It was really difficult to get around town because all of the ladies were in love with me. I got chased by a lot of mothers who were bribing me to marry their daughters.” Kai joked back. I chuckled as we walked back to our room, holding his hand for the first time as his girlfriend. And I loved this feeling.

We were officially a couple, after about 15 years.

I walked over to tell my friends the mind blowing news.

“JIEUN! SUZY! KAI AND I KISSED AND NOW WE’RE OFFICIALLY DATING! KYAAAAA!” I squealed. Only keeping my cool when I was with Kai.

“REALLY!!!!! Kai’s so nice. You guys look good together ☺♥” Suzy congratulated me with a warm hug.

“That’s fantastic news!!! Congratulations!” Jieun beamed. Suzy, Jiyeon, and I joined into a big group hug.

“How’s Jongup Suzy?” I smiled.

“He’s great, happy all the time. Not the brightest guy I’ve met but his charm makes up for everything.” Suzy was fangirling in front of me.

“So how are you and Himchan doing?” I turned over to Jiyeon.

“We’re doing alright, you know maybe we should just be friends…” Jieun muttered.

“Awww!” Suzy and I sighed.

“It’s alright.” Jieun gave us a faint smile.

“Jieun noona!!” Kai peeped into the door and flashed a million dollar smile at me.

“Nae! What is it?” I directed my eyes to the door, where Kai was peeping in.

“Let’s go on a date!!” Kai beamed.

“K!” I scampered up to Kai and hooked my arms onto his.

We paced out of the house, loading into the cart for an exciting date as a new couple.

“Where are we going?” I asked leaning my head on Kai’s shoulder.

“Hehe, that’s a secret.” Kai winked.

We shortly arrived at a small forest off into the countryside of town.

“What are we doing here?” I hopped out of the cart and fearfully looked all around the forest.

The place we were going to have a date was closed off, isolated, and empty. Which kind of freaked me out because the town we lived in was heavily populated.

I took in a deep breath and circled around myself, checking my surroundings.

I small rustle of the gigantic trees caused shivers up my spine, so I kept Kai close to me.

“Hehe, Jieun Noona are you scared?” Kai let out a soft laugh.

“Anni.” I let go of his arm and folded them against my chest.

At the worst moment possible a leaf dropped down and brushed my neck.

“AHHH!” I clinged onto Kai’s arm immediately.

“Not scared, really?” Kai smiled at me hugging his arm as we proceeded walking deeper into the forest.

“Where are we going?” I mutered.

“Stop askin’ already, it’s a pleasant surprise.” Kai huffed. I nodded, my forehead was pressing against his arm so he knew I nodded.

Kai guided me to the darkest part of the forest, it was dark due to the shaded trees and the sun was slowly falling down into the night.

“Come here.” Kai guided my hand to a big tree and was starting to climb up the tree, pulling up with him.

Kai climbed up to the top of the tree like it was a freaking walk in the park!!!

I was straggling behind, I must have splintered my hands a hundred times, but when I finally reached the think branch he was sitting on I heaved a big sigh.

I stared at my red hands, concealed with moss and dirt.

“What’s all this about?” I sat down next to Kai on the rather strong branch.

“Stand up.” Kai smiled.

“WHAT!??! I’m not standing up!!” My eyes maximized 2 times its size.

“Come on, It’s worth it!” Kai offered his hand.

I took the leap of faith and trusted Kai with my hand.

I slowly and steadily stood up and looked across the village.

The skyline was breathtaking.

The purple and blue clouds wisped across the mid-day skyline.

“It~It’s~ beautiful.” Kai wand I were perched on the top of the tree with our heads barely above the monstrous amount of leaves.

“And you are the only person that I’ve ever shared this beautiful view with.” Kai draped his arms over my shoulder.

The sky gleamed in his eyes.

“Come down.” Kai jumped down 10 feet perching on the ground.

I was starting to think he was a vampire or something, he can climb well and have no fear, at least he doesn’t sparkle in the sun like a freaking moron. Stupid twilight…

“It’s like a ten foot drop!” I walked father away from the branches most vulnerable part.

“Don’t worry I’ll catch you.” Kai beamed below me.

*Remember it’s a date, have a little faith in Kai.*

I jumped down with so much fear boiling up inside of me. I screamed as I was flying down.

“Told you I was going to catch you.” Kai winked. I was folded in Kai’s arms. My arms hung around his neck.

Kai laid down in the soft grassy bed of the forest and stared up over at the beautiful sky, with stars slowly revealing themselves to the night.

I resting on Kai’s chest and held his hand.

I could feel every soft breath he took and he could feel mine.

We were in perfect sync with each other.

Kai and I were now lying next to each other with intertwined finger.

“Best first date ever.” I s closer to Kai.

Kai crooked his head and rested it on my shoulder.

“I use this spot to clear my mind and think of all of the positive things, which is you.” Kai kissed my cheek.

“Thank you for being my escape for all the bad things in my life.” Kai sat up and hugged me so tightly I barely had any space to breathe. But if I died at that moment I would have died happier than I would have ever been. My last memory would be his warm embrace and his soft kiss to my left cheek.

“I’ll remember this perfect date forever.” I managed to say with such little air to breathe.

And Kai and I stayed there until nightfall.

The sky was black with specks of diamonds sparkling in the sky. All different not one single star the same as the other.

“That’s you.” I pointed to the brightest star I could see.

“No, that’s you.” Kai blushed.

“Fine those stars are us.” I grasped Kai’s soft hand. Skinship just seemed to come naturally to us.

The two stars were so close together, in my eye sight. They looked similar but one was slightly bigger. Considering that that was Kai… because you know… I’m shorter than him.

*I wish we could stay like this forever.*

But the moment quickly ended when the owls started to “Whoo!!” I the dark night made a silhouette of the egg shell white owl.

“Let’s get going.” Kai offered his hand to help me up.

My hair was covered in dirt and grass. My hanbok stained with grass and dirt and ripped by the limber tree branches. But the date couldn’t have been any more perfect than it already was.

We soon strolled out of the darkening forest to the cart to get a ride back home.

Kai laid down, with his head on my lap. This date was the best.

(Daehyun)

I paced back and fourth down the halls. I knew I liked her and I knew that it wouldn’t be simple to get her back, especially because Kai was going to be her new love interest soon.

I heard the door creak open and Jieun and Kai walked into the living room... holding hands.

“I’ll go wash up first.” Kai released his hand off of hers.

“Hey Daehyun.” Jieun looked at me with a small smudge or dirt on her forehead.

She started to walk in the room. I re thought about what I was just about to do and walked in the room after her.

“Hey Jieun, I have to tell you something…” I approached Jieun in the room.

“Yeah I have to tell you something too!” Jieun looked the happiest I’ve ever seen her.

“You can go first.” I patiently sat down on the bed.

“Well I did get over you, and I’m Kai’s girlfriend. I think I really like him. How are you and Hyosung doing?” Jieun glowed with a radiant smile.

“Oh uh Hyosung and I? Uhh were going splendid… yeah. I met her parents yesterday and stuff…” I lied throught my teeth.

I lost her, I really did this time.

“What did you want to tell me?” Jieun was setting up the messy beds.

*That I love you.*

“Oh nothing.” I walked away with tears welding up inside of me.

 



YEAHH!!!!!!

Another chapter for you wonder people.

THE LOOF THE LOOF THE LOOF IS ON FIYAH!!!! ~ Himchan B.A.P

Engrish is so adorable.

Thank you for reading ☺

Thank you for your support. ☺

WOOHOO!!!!

~ LeeteuksWife ♥

P.S. I opened a Fanfic reviewing service. Personally message me from AFF or post on my wall. ♥☺