Day 94 – Operation, Blow Their Minds Part 1

Prince Jerk & Our 100 Day Arrangement

 

Daehyun’s Perspective

“YA! Wake up, operation, Blow Their Minds is at a go!!” Kai whisper-yelled into my ear, being very careful, not to wake up Jieun.

“MHHHH!!!!” I groaned. *Jung Daehyun, would like to get his sleeping time!*

My mind flashed back, “Challenge, accepted.” Were my very own words!!!

I shot up out of bed, just barely awake.

I trudged out into the living room to meet the guys.

“Aigoo, we are either, lazy asses or the girls don’t sleep well.” Yongguk struggled to keep himself awake.

“Maybe that’s why girls get mad all the time!” Zelo joked.

*Nice one, Zelo, nice one. :D*

“Let’s see, Yongguk is here, so is Himchan, Yongjae, Zelo, and me... We’re missing Jongup.” I counted.

I busted thorough Jongup’s room and nudged him in the stomach. No response. I poked him a little. No movement. If I have ever learned anything from, Jieun, it’s that have No Mercy. (See what I did there!) So I started to tickle Jongup. He is extremely ticklish!!! Jongup thrashed and kicked around, he was about to laugh a Jongup laugh, SUPER LOUD!!!! I covered his mouth and stopped ticking him. Jongup sighed in relief. When he finally collected himself, and got himself together, he walked out of the room into the living room to meet the others.

“What the hell!! All of us woke up, but you slept in, don’t you think we wanted to, too!!!” Himchan scolded.

“I’m sorry.” Jongup bowed.

“Whatever, were behind schedule so, let’s get going!!!!” I reminded everyone.

“Oh yeah, come on.” Kai seconded.

We all silently tip toed over to the carriage and quietly went off, to the market!!! (Sorry, if it seems that they go to the market too often…. -_-)

The horse galloped along the dirt path until we got to the market until it arrived.

“Okay, so to clarify, we are only making the girls dinner. Not breakfast.” Yongguk informed us.

“Hmm, okay what do we do now? We’re guys we don’t cook well, and well, we don’t know what to make!!! Yeah, we didn’t think this through.” I sighed.

“Omo, yeah. Let’s make something, simple, yet delicious!” Zelo suggested.

“Um….. how about steak?” Yongjae asked.

“YEAH!!! GIRLS LOVE THINGS THAT COST A LOT OF MONEY!!!!!!” Jongup broke through.

Every started to laugh and nod rappidly.

“See, guys can be thoughtful too!” Yongguk smiled.

We strutted down the pathway, looking 50% hot and 50% CHICK MAGNET!!!! (Please don’t tell Jieun I said that…) Like the irresistibly handsome men while we were looking for the meat store.

Finally getting into the damn store, I stood in the middle of the store waiting and staring at my feet.

Ummm I don’t do the “cooking” I eat the food. :D

*Something has been bothering me, more like someone… Lee Jieun. I don’t think I like her, I just have a different feeling for a girl like her. She’s just different from the other girls, I’ve “flirted” with. I swear I haven’t hit on or flirt with a girl since the 100 day contract started. Well I can say I haven’t kiss or manipulate a girl… Jieun. I remember now!!! I started being nicer to Jieun, because of “that day” we that “that fight” Maybe I feel different because of the guilt!!!* I was in deep thought.

“Ummm… excuse me.” I heard a soft and delicate voice say.

I turned around to see who was calling for my attention.

“YOU!!!!” I stared in amazement.

“Jeon Hyosung!!!!” I added.

“Annyonghaeseyo, have you been well???” Hyosung asked me.

I looked at her, *Wow she was H-O* I mentally slapped myself. *NO, JUNG DAEHYUN, GET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIT!!!!! YOU ARE GETTING ENGAGED IN 94 DAYS!!!!!* I snapped myself back.

Ah, Jeon Hyosung….

~~~Flashback~~~

(Before Jieun)

Being the very unfocused person I am I walked around staring at my shoes.

I looked up once, I saw a beautiful girl.

Looking at her beautiful appearance and, the cute way she laughed.

My very observant hyung pushed me into her.

“Oh, I really am very sorry.” I shyly looked at my shoes and avoided eye contact.

“It’s okay.” She smiled, her perfect smile.

“What’s your name?” I asked. My player skills switched into gear. (GET THE CUTE GIRL INTRESTED IN YOU!!!)

“I’m Hyosung.” She replied.

“Can I buy you something, it’s the least I can do for bumping into a pretty lady like you.” I flattered her.

“Well, I love eating, so I hope you have a lot of money!” Hyosung joked.

“I love to eat too!!!” I beamed.

I really enjoyed our little lunch break, until it was too late and she had to go home.

I did like her, but I really only saw her once.

~~~End of Very Shot Flashback (Sorry)~~~

 

I smiled at her.

*WAIT!!! LEE JIEUN!!!!* I remembered.

*My guilt towards Princess makes me loyal to her!!!!*

*I am so loyal to Jieun that I can actually turn down, HYOSUNG, of all people!!!!!!*

“Well um, nice seeing you again!!” Hyosung smiled at walked out of the meat shop, holding hands with some guy.

“Whatever....” I shrugged off.

“Ya! We got the meat!!!” Zelo got my attention, as Himchan was buying the meat and seasoning.

All us, flowers boys walked out of the store together. (like F4, but with 7… F7!!!!! :P)

"Excuse me, but a pretty lady like you shouldn't be a cashier, you should be something that fits your beauty." Himchan flattered the cashier.

And we walked away with free groceries.

“Now for the gifts!!! Because there are 7 of us, for example, Himchan and Yongjae both get a separate present for Suzy, that sort of thing, one person will just help. Got it!?” Kai clarified.

“Araso!” Himchan smiled.

“I call being a helper for Yonggukie!!!!!” Himchan beamed.

*Aw!!! YongChan or HimGuk!!!!*

“I’m getting Jieun!!!” Kai and I said at the same time.

Kai = Jieun

Me = Jieun

Himchan + Yonguk =Jiyeon

Yongjae = Jiyeon

Jongup = Suzy

Zelo = Suzy

We all broke off to find our girls gift.

“Hmmmmm…. let’s see, Jieun likes…… hitting people….” I spoke to myself cluelessly.

“UGH!!! What can I get Jieun? Oh I know!!!!!” I beamed.

*I can’t until I see the look on Jieun’s face!* I smiled and thought to myself.

I walked into the store, and bought her gift. (Will tell you what he got her later in the next part.)

I giggled to myself thinking about what face Jieun would make when she saw the gift i got her.

I marched down the pathway, I saw Yongjae and Zelo along the way I was walking back. They looked very puzzled on what to get their girls.

“Hmmmm…. what if I get Jieun more stuff. They always say, the more the merrier!!!!” I smiled.

I walked into another store, then another, and then I finally saw all the guys finished with their gift buying.

I got 2 presents for my Princess in total!

We got back into the carriage and rode back home.

The girls already made breakfast for themselves at 2:00 in the morning >.< , and were eating when we got home.

They were eating rice and egg, I am the eater. *I didn't even eat breakfast this morning!!!! Do you know how hard it is to be a bottomless pit and not eat?!?!?! Well, it !!!!!*

“AHH!!!” Kai opened his mouth, signaling for Jieun to give him some food. Jieun scooped a spoonful of rice and egg and plopped it into Kai’s mouth. Kai smiled as he made a thumbs up sign.

“Me too!!!” I said opening my mouth also.

“Sorry, I don’t want Jerk all over my spoon.” Jieun jokingly replied.

I sat on the floor and pouted, acting irresistibly cute.

“Aigoo, unni take care of you adorable little toddler you’ve got there.” Jiyeon said as he pointed at me.

*Cute and y… Cuxy!!!!*

Jieun’s prospective!!

*Aigoo!!! Daehyun is so cute when he does that!!! You can’t help but give the poor toddler some food.*

“What were you guys doing all thing morning?” I asked, trying to get some info out of them.

“We’re not telling you.” Zelo teased.

“Aish, nommo kyeopta!!!!” I spoke in a childish voice, while pinching Zelo’s cute little cheeks!!!!

Zelo just let me, like he didn’t give a ! Hehehehe…

After we were finished with eating we all dispersed into our rooms.

“Jieun-ah!!! When did you guys wake up this morning?” Kai asked me.

“Around 12:00, we slept in this morning.” I replied.

“You wanna go somewhere?” Kai smiled.

“Sure, why not, but where are we going??” I asked.

“Somewhere magical.”