Day 78 - THAT DAMN TEA!!!!

Prince Jerk & Our 100 Day Arrangement

(Jieun)

“What…?” I shyly tucked my loose hair behind my ear.

“You heard me. You’re cute. *winks*” Kai started to walk towards me at a steady and slow pace.

For every step he took I backed up one step. I dreaded the moment the wall jostled my back, stopping me from my short runaway.

“Yah… Jongin~ah you better stop it…” I murmured, leaving Kai with a devilish smirk. Kai’s being more of a player by the second.

“Wae?” Kai carried on with his player smirk.

“Be… be… because… ummph!” I jolted to a stop, colliding with the wall.

“Because what?” Kai raised his hand and abruptly smacked the wall with his right hand above my head. Lightly placing his hand on the wall below, lined up with my waist.

“You better stop it… or I’ll… I’ll~~~~” Kai closed in on me, cramping up in my face. Our faces lay 5 inched away from each other. My face was slightly scrunched up with my pale lips slightly puckering out. My hands mounted parallel on my chest, with my frail hands balled up in a fist so hard my knuckles were white.

“You’re really anticipating this kiss aren’t you?” Kai inched in closer and closer, all he needed to go was 1 inch and we would be kissing. I could feel his hot breath caressing my pale cheek.

“I would kiss you right now, at this moment, but I won’t.” Kai’s right hand dropped down to my shoulders  and his left hand reached up to my other shoulder.

“But this is all I will give you this to you for now, so you’ll think of me all day.” Kai crouched over ily whispering in my ear.

Kai rose over lightly kissing the wall next to my face.

*What the heck was that!?!?*

Kai just slyly giggled to himself as he walked away.

I walked 3 feet over to the corner of the wall al shriveled up, sitting down with my legs on my chest with my arms securely wrapped around them.

*Me? Anticipating that kiss? Pssshh no…. mehh… maybe just a teeny tiny bit…*

I thought to myself *if I supposedly start liking Kai, then get married to him what would our kids look like? Geeze look at me. Nothing has happened and I’m already thinking about having kids…*

My mind has a tendency of thinking about the future and possibilities that will change it.

I remember that Kai was never the most confidant guy. He was always shy and scared about what other may think of him. Well on the other hand I didn’t give a crap about what other people thought about me. If then didn’t like me and ridiculed me I just cut them out of my life so they couldn’t bring me down.

“To be able to succeed you must be able to cut out the bad people in your life and replace them with happiness.” Which is what my dad would always tell me when I plodded home from school wailing about the bullies who picked on me, calling me Princess Girl and teasing me.

Kai just accepted it all, all the teasing and name calling, Kai accepted it all. And when we were little he would always ask me about my day at school and he could see m puffy eyes from crying. He would wipe my last tears away and tell me how good of a princess I would be in the future. After all the things I went through when I was young, Kai would help me through all of it. I just wish I could help Kai.

I propped up from my seat in the corner and approached the door to my room, peering into the room. Seeing nobody there.

I sunk under the bed sheet having a fangirl moment. Quietly squealing under the bed sheets.

Until I hear “Uhh, Jieun what are you doing?” I was totally and utterly embarrassed. The person didn’t know what I was doing but all he could hear was “YEEEEEEEE!!!!!” seeing a person spazzing out under bed sheets.

“I’m uhhh doing nothing… why are you here?” I peered up from under the covers staring into the eyes of a confused Daehyun, so I tried to change the subject.

“Uhh well I just want to tell you to drink your ligament tea so you can get better faster.” Daehyun handed me a ceramic cup filled with flaming hot tea.

“Do I have to drink it?” I stared at the poop colored tea.

“Yes, you have to get better.” Daehyun set the tea in my lap.

“But… but it taste bad…” I pouted, accidentally.

“Yeah, but not all healthy things taste good. It’s healthy for you so drink it.” Daehyun pointed at the drink.

I took a tiny sip and had a rapid cough afterwards.

“It *cough* tastes like *cough* crap.” I set the cup of poopy tea next to me.

“Why are you caring about me so much? Even before you left me you didn’t care this much.” I blocked Daehyun’s hand from feeding me the horrid tea.

“Why does it matter that I want your leg to heal?” Daehyun ignored my blocking and proceeded to motion the cup towards my lips.

I brushed Daehyun hand back down. “Stop it. I’ll drink it later.” I unwillingly sighed.

“I have a funny feeling that as soon as I leave the room you’re going to throw all of this tea away.” Daehyun apprehended, laying his finger on his left temple, like a wanna-be-genius. Which m\we all know that he most defiantly isn’t! I’ve seen horses smarter than this guy.

“Haha no, just leave.” I affixed the cup to the side and pretended to be tired and sleep. I yawned and everything!

“Well ok, just drink one more sip and I’ll leave you alone for now.” Daehyun was sitting on the bed with his legs in a criss cross position, waiting for an answer.

“WAE!!! Ah! Just mind your own business!” I took another acerbic glimpse at Daehyun’s persistent face.

“Fine, I’ll give you a deal. You drink 5 more sips, or else I’ll… I’ll… I’ll…~” Daehyun stuttered vigorously, nervously swiping the bangs out of his face.

“See you don’t even know! Just leave that crappy drink up to my OWN will! I can take care of myself, Prince Jerk.” I retorted back, interrupting him. *Why did he care? I could have died 20 days ago before all the disconsolate moments occurred, and Daehyun wouldn’t have cared as much as he appears to now.

“If you don’t drink 5 FULL sips than I’ll kiss you.” Daehyun finished.

“Kiss, ME? Don’t you have a girlfriend?” I was genuinely astounded.

“I’ll do it. But I won’t if you drink the tea.” Daehyun inched closer, identically like Kai had just did moments before.

I thought about running away but I was already caged in by Daehyun’s arms, so I ducked down and crawled… as FAST as I could!

But Daehyun grabbed my left hand, whipping me around, crashing into his arms.

“I’ll do it, all you have to do is drink the tea!” I could feel his hot breath on my neck. As he continued to pull himself closer to me.

“Stop it…” I muttered in a soft quiescent manner.

“All you have to do is drink the tea.” His was placed on my lower back as he strained himself adjacent to me. Daehyun closed his eyes and he came even closer.

I was guessing he was bluffing, but it didn’t seem like he was.

My top lip was embraced by his and I allowed the embrace, before waking up and screaming, “FINE!!! I’LL DRINK THE DAMN TEA!!!!”

 

 

 

 



Hello!! I just realized as I was looking upon my past chapter that 1000 words actually looks short... I was amazed because it takes a long time for me to make a 1000+ worded chapter.(because I'm a colossal procrastinator!!! just ask my sisters)

So anyways to be totally exact, this chapter is 1,293 words long. I know what your thinking. "WOW BRAVO!!! 293 words more... *sarcastic clapping* haha sorry if it still seems short.

As always and I genually mean this!!! THANK YOU FOR READING!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!1

I have great news... on my part.

I JUST HIT 51 SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ LeeteuksWife

P.S. Comment? Upvote? Subscribe? You don't have to, just reading my stuff is enough for me, but you can still do whatever, heck you can criticize my fanfic, constructively. Tell me how I can improve. Thank you for reading this. Bye bye. Until the next time!!